Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,172 members, 7,963,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 08:27 PM

Aiyedatiwa Pledges Loyalty To Akeredolu As Gov. Sacks Deputy’s Media Aides - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aiyedatiwa Pledges Loyalty To Akeredolu As Gov. Sacks Deputy’s Media Aides (15444 Views)

Boniface Emerengwa Pledges Loyalty To Fubara / Tinubu Appoints Akeredolu As Southwest Campaign Coordinator / Oshiomhole Accepts Dissolution Of APC NWC, Pledges Loyalty To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aiyedatiwa Pledges Loyalty To Akeredolu As Gov. Sacks Deputy’s Media Aides by Chibuzoripob: 6:47am On Sep 13, 2023
Ehn o mo pe mo ri e.Ehn,o fe dan ohun ti o da wo.......OBEY Evergreen sad
JAMO4REAL1:
Impreach him If not bcus Aketi have loyalist in the house Aketi for don hear ham Aiyedatiwa is an ingrate man
Re: Aiyedatiwa Pledges Loyalty To Akeredolu As Gov. Sacks Deputy’s Media Aides by Kaa4(m): 6:56am On Sep 13, 2023
oyeb15:
The constant thing I realize about people from Ilaje, Ikale ,irele ,Okitipupa area is that they will pretend to be loyal to u and betray you. They will want to use your fall as a stone to climb up.

Owo people are very stubborn. That's why Akeredolu change the game plan.
What about your own people, since you know so much about other people?

Let me guess, you are nice and good because you are from Akure/Ondo area? Right?

Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Aiyedatiwa Pledges Loyalty To Akeredolu As Gov. Sacks Deputy’s Media Aides by Yankee101: 7:05am On Sep 13, 2023
Too late
Re: Aiyedatiwa Pledges Loyalty To Akeredolu As Gov. Sacks Deputy’s Media Aides by Thekaghan: 7:14am On Sep 13, 2023
Learnt Akeredolu stopped picking his calls. Small taste of power Nigga Dey misbehave
Re: Aiyedatiwa Pledges Loyalty To Akeredolu As Gov. Sacks Deputy’s Media Aides by LaSenior: 7:24am On Sep 13, 2023
oyeb15:
The constant thing I realize about people from Ilaje, Ikale ,irele ,Okitipupa area is that they will pretend to be loyal to u and betray you. They will want to use your fall as a stone to climb up.

that's the lifestyle of a typical Yoruba person backstabbing na dem get am is in them just like peak

1 Like

Re: Aiyedatiwa Pledges Loyalty To Akeredolu As Gov. Sacks Deputy’s Media Aides by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:08am On Sep 13, 2023
Uhmnn..Now I'm worried..

This division is really taking place. NO single indentifiable IGBO has commented..Wow.. Even Hausa no chook mouth.... This type no sweet abeg.. There must be competition,its healthy..
Re: Aiyedatiwa Pledges Loyalty To Akeredolu As Gov. Sacks Deputy’s Media Aides by Chucks13: 8:09am On Sep 13, 2023
Are they family? They look alike. However, the deputy will have to go now he is not a loyal deputy he goofed badly. And for you sons of beast who are in-charge of death roll call in hell, who always wish sick person death simply they are not from your tribe or political party, Aketi is back, Tinubu still on his feet that is how God works.

God always used foolish things of the world to confused the wise. Only Jah owned life and he giveth at Will and taketh at Will.

Lesson...
Re: Aiyedatiwa Pledges Loyalty To Akeredolu As Gov. Sacks Deputy’s Media Aides by Omofloflo: 8:20am On Sep 13, 2023
LaSenior:
that's the lifestyle of a typical Yoruba person backstabbing na dem get am is in them just like peak
mumu... Oshiomole vs obaseki... Obaseki vs shuaibu... Kwankanso vs ganduje... Akpabio vs udom etc... Go and read their history
Re: Aiyedatiwa Pledges Loyalty To Akeredolu As Gov. Sacks Deputy’s Media Aides by gmo10(m): 8:25am On Sep 13, 2023
oyeb15:

You're very correct
Owo no de gree o, na de combo of Yoruba, Benin and Igbira blood de rock them, the combo carry everything; wisdom inclusive.

1 Like

Re: Aiyedatiwa Pledges Loyalty To Akeredolu As Gov. Sacks Deputy’s Media Aides by hansomb: 8:46am On Sep 13, 2023
TemplarLandry:
There's a big question mark on his loyalty to Governor Akeredolu.

I dedicate “Broski” by Joyner Lucas to him.
Great jam!
how do you always make 1st to comment? And is there any benefits that comes with it, like financial aid etc

1 Like

Re: Aiyedatiwa Pledges Loyalty To Akeredolu As Gov. Sacks Deputy’s Media Aides by makaveli902: 10:57am On Sep 13, 2023
JAMO4REAL1:
Impreach him If not bcus Aketi have loyalist in the house Aketi for don hear ham Aiyedatiwa is an ingreat man

Can you prove that?
Re: Aiyedatiwa Pledges Loyalty To Akeredolu As Gov. Sacks Deputy’s Media Aides by Ilaje1: 11:49am On Sep 13, 2023
oyeb15:

You and those that applauded your message are idiots. Are Okitipupa and Irele not Ikale? Shows you don't know what you are saying. Aketi mom is an Apoi, same place his former deputy, Agboola, came from. Show us an example where Ikale and Ilaje betray you or anyone? You guys just throw words you learn on social media around.

If you are not useless you would know the DG was undermined just like Jonathan and Osibanjo were undermined when they bosses were nit around. A typical Naija thing that the Gov people will be ruling but on the surface, they say power has been transferred. If I were Lucky, I would have fired all of them. The likes of Wale Akinterinwa who is the gov team is one of the problems.

Foolish head you should know everyone for Ondo state get stubborn head. It's not peculiar Aketi or owo people alone. In fact I want to say people from the South dey stubborn most. We can say Aketi got the real stubbornness from the South, his mom being an Apoi. Sowore is an example of Southern stubborness.
Re: Aiyedatiwa Pledges Loyalty To Akeredolu As Gov. Sacks Deputy’s Media Aides by Ilaje1: 11:50am On Sep 13, 2023
[quote author=gmo10 post=125760897]
You're very correct
Owo no de gree o, na de combo of Yoruba, Benin and Igbira blood de rock them, the combo carry everything; wisdom inclusstubbornness.

Another idiot. Which nation for Ondo state no dey stubborn?
Re: Aiyedatiwa Pledges Loyalty To Akeredolu As Gov. Sacks Deputy’s Media Aides by Ilaje1: 11:53am On Sep 13, 2023
LaSenior:

Another tribal idiot that his ancestors lied to. Always blaming people for their thoughtless action. If anything, those are the attributes of your fathers. The igbos have never been loyal to a cause or anyone. Always betray from Zik to all, but will blame another person for it.
Re: Aiyedatiwa Pledges Loyalty To Akeredolu As Gov. Sacks Deputy’s Media Aides by omogeloye: 12:56pm On Sep 13, 2023
Oga. You don't talk about Akeredolu that turn the whole Ondo State to his Kitchen cabinet
Re: Aiyedatiwa Pledges Loyalty To Akeredolu As Gov. Sacks Deputy’s Media Aides by LaSenior: 3:20pm On Sep 13, 2023
Ilaje1:

Another tribal idiot that his ancestors lied to. Always blaming people for their thoughtless action. If anything, those are the attributes of your fathers. The igbos have never been loyal to a cause or anyone. Always betray from Zik to all, but will blame another person for it.
even a yellowbar man from ijebu advised me to careful when dealing with Yellowbar person and one week later everything he warned me about started happening in my work place thank God I won my supervisor and my Boss hearts if not that's how I would have lost my job, because I was the only Igbo guy in that department I was employed to replace their sacked yellowbar brother who nearly crippled the organization with his criminal activities they saw me as a threat based on Omoyibo and I showed them that they had empty skull filled with tribalism and hatred. Yellowbars are backstabbers stop sounding pained that I told you the truth about your kinsmen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Evidence Of Buhari Been A Religious Fanatic (PHOTO) / Obasanjo's Attack On Buhari Is Undignified - Senator Adamu / Dangote Refinery To Export Two Fuel Cargoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.