Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,083 members, 7,960,443 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 08:41 PM

. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / . (217 Views)

Missing Person / Missing Person - Have You Seen Barbara Odiase? / MISSING PERSON!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by KelvinKrest01(m): 7:17am On Sep 17, 2023
Re: . by wittywriter: 7:35am On Sep 17, 2023
Endeavor to report it to an appropriate NPF.
Howbeit getting help to unravel her whereabout may be difficult since you didn't post the vehicle's plate number!.

Try check if any of her social media handle is or has been active recently.
That's why i request for the registeration number of vehicles whenever im expecting a client/friend/family member from another state on transit by road.

Wittyness.

1 Like

Re: . by JASONjnr(m): 7:40am On Sep 17, 2023
Her story is a pitiable one....

I pray that she's found alive and well.

And when will the Nigerian government do something about the rituals and killings during December period like this?

And if we resort to jungle justice, many preachers will come against it.

But jungle justice will go along way to filter them off the land.

1 Like

Re: . by extremelygolden: 9:59am On Sep 17, 2023
Father, I beg you in the name of your son Jesus Christ, may your daughter be found.

Op, kindly extend this search to the hospitals. Per adventure there was an accident and they were rushed to a nearby hospital.

2 Likes

Re: . by Ransamie: 4:28pm On Sep 23, 2023
🚫This isn't a correct information...
Whoever you maybe referring to, I don't know, but the picture used here is totally wrong, I know her personally 📌
Please take this down immediately to prevent the spread of false information.

(1) (Reply)

Moruf Oseni's Wema Bank, Lagos Family Fight Dirty Over Property / Ann Carlson Khan: A Remarkable Figure In Healthcare And Philanthropy / What Were You Doing When Nairalander Was Down For The Past Few Days?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.