Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,798 members, 7,962,615 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 01:41 PM

How i Cure My Long Time Staphylloccocus Infection After Spending Lot Of Money - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How i Cure My Long Time Staphylloccocus Infection After Spending Lot Of Money (246 Views)

Cross-Dressing Man Dies From Deadly Infection After Putting Product In Backside / How Soon Does Lab Test Detect HIV Infection After Being Exposed? / Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How i Cure My Long Time Staphylloccocus Infection After Spending Lot Of Money by Lsc1605895(m): 9:53am On Sep 27, 2023
Good day everyone, i want to let you know that staphylloccocus is one of the most difficult bacteria infection to cure because it has become resistance to alot of antibiotic. MRSA Means meticilline resistance staphylloccocus aureus, it is in most part of our outer part of our body they are found in our noise, ears, pubic ares, handpit, they are also present in our environment, staphylloccocus aureus are dangerous when they get into our blood because they use the iron in our blood as a source of nutrient, it easy to contract through various means like dirty toilet, sex, cold fold and uncover food, dirty environment, sharing of towel, tooth brush, sharing of clippers etc. if you have staphyllococcus these are some of the symptoms, rashes all over the body, severe itching in the private part, hotness of the body, weakness and tiredness, worm like movement in the body, dicharge from the private part like pus etc. staphylloccocus is deadly if not properly treated.
Re: How i Cure My Long Time Staphylloccocus Infection After Spending Lot Of Money by Lsc1605895(m): 7:13pm On Oct 18, 2023
treat that stuborn infection

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Reasons Why You Need A Health Massage / Low Sperm Count Solution / Word Cleanest Animal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.