Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,933 members, 7,962,985 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 10:11 PM

Crypto Trading Signal, Does It Work - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Crypto Trading Signal, Does It Work (226 Views)

No More Loss Futures Trading Signal Subscription Plans / Join My Free Trading Signal Group To Make 20% (minimum) Of Your Capital Daily!! / Agent Banking With Opay, How Does It Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Crypto Trading Signal, Does It Work by Careartrust: 4:32pm On Sep 28, 2023
I have passion for crypto trading and have taken several trading tutorials but yet to do live trading due to fear of inaccurate analysis which could result to bad loses. This made me to research about trading signals on Google and I saw lots of trading signal groups.

Two of the groups (binance killers & wallstreet queen) caught my attention and I joined their telegram groups with over 249k plus and 280k plus subscribers respectively. They post crypto analysis daily and have VIP groups where their premium members get cryto signals. Their monthly subscription fee is $250 and $200 respectively

I'm planning to subscribe to any of them as soon as I get the money but the thought of risking such amount is giving me a serious concern. This is why I created this thread for an advice.

Please, my good people of Nairaland, I need your candid advice. Any experience trader or you have experience with such signal groups do well and update me. Thanks

Re: Crypto Trading Signal, Does It Work by living2013(m): 3:18pm On Oct 25, 2023
You need to be careful to avoid falling victim to scammers
Re: Crypto Trading Signal, Does It Work by iyiolaola: 12:44am On Apr 24
Premium Was just launched at the start of this year. Everyone who joins today and has already joined is an early adopter and pays less. The price will start increasing soon.

The Escape VIP Benefits:
Live Future Trading Signal
Long Term Spot Holds
Weekly Reports and News Updates
Personal Strategy
Educational Content

Your Time Is now(Click me to join now)

(1) (Reply)

Which Broker Is The Best In Forex Business To Choose? / Guide To Implementing Inventory Management Software In Nigerian Retail Business / Fact Check: Have You Bought Bua Cement #3500?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.