Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,659 members, 7,962,145 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 01:37 AM

Abia Governor, Alex Otti Reportedly Announce Sea Port Project - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Abia Governor, Alex Otti Reportedly Announce Sea Port Project (514 Views)

The Moment The Sea Disrupted Bobrisky's Mermaid Shoot / Onyeka Onwenu's Sons Announce The Death Of The "Elegant Stallion" / Paschaline Alex Okoli: I Can Go Nude For A Movie Depending On The Amount (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia Governor, Alex Otti Reportedly Announce Sea Port Project by JIGGYBOY(m): 5:29pm On Sep 28, 2023
Abia state Governor, Dr Alex Otti have announced plans for a sea port in south east at the ongoing southeast security summit holding in owerri, imo state

According to an X user;

My governor, Alex Otti has broken the table at the ongoing South East Security summit holding in Owerri right now!

He just announced a Sea Port project in Owazza, in Ụkwa East. It’d also have an Export Processing Zone and other business-promotion facilities!

Owazza is between Aba and Port Harcourt

The project will be flagged off on Saturday, September 30th.

READ MORE: https://pecohubmedia.com/in-abia-alex-otti-reportedly-announce-sea-port-project-at-the-ongoing-south-east-summit/

Re: Abia Governor, Alex Otti Reportedly Announce Sea Port Project by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:32pm On Sep 28, 2023
A better Nigeria 🇳🇬 all around is all we want at MANNA,

God bless Abia State.

God bless Nigeria 🇳🇬

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abia Governor, Alex Otti Reportedly Announce Sea Port Project by Bluntguy: 5:40pm On Sep 28, 2023
South East has never been landlocked talkless of being a dot. When people refer to the South East as landlocked, I can't help but grin at their ignorance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia Governor, Alex Otti Reportedly Announce Sea Port Project by STARGREEN(m): 5:52pm On Sep 28, 2023
When the right man is on the seat, imaginary things starts appearing real.
Re: Abia Governor, Alex Otti Reportedly Announce Sea Port Project by yarimo(m): 6:49pm On Sep 28, 2023
The scammer governor of ABIA state has started with another lies again
Re: Abia Governor, Alex Otti Reportedly Announce Sea Port Project by hammerFC: 12:51am On Sep 29, 2023
THAT SEAPORT IS A POSSIBILITY AT THE CONFLUENCE OF ABA RIVER AND IMO RIVER.

THE WHOLE SOUTH EAST SHOULD JOIN AND INVEST TO MAKE IT MASSIVE AND WORLD CLASSS.

WE ARE TALKING NEARLY 1 BILLION DOLLARS OR HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS.

THAT IS THE ONLY LOCATION FOR SUCH PROJECT AND JUST ONE.

HENCE, IT MUST BE DONE SPARING NO COST, PROPERLY AND TO WORLD CLASS STANDARD.
Re: Abia Governor, Alex Otti Reportedly Announce Sea Port Project by Roddd(m): 6:53am On Sep 29, 2023
I think this should be on the front page even without a comment.

hammerFC:

THAT SEAPORT IS A POSSIBILITY AT THE CONFLUENCE OF ABA RIVER AND IMO RIVER.

This is the honest truth.

While this is a good initiative, Ohambele / Akwette axis is the best spot for this Sea Port. I wonder why they could not see this, even when it is very glaring.

I hope this project is not another conduit...

(1) (Reply)

Mr Ibu & 50 Nollywood Actors That Died Every Year And Cause Of Their Death / See What Hell Fire Looks Like As Described In The Book Of Revelation (video) / Boko Haram Writes FG Asking For Dialogue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.