Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,438 members, 7,961,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 10:16 PM

❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ - Car Talk (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ (23954 Views)

Relate Your Bad Experience Of Buying A Bad Car Without Proper Inspection. / Car Theft : Please Don't Buy This Car...It was Stolen This Afternoon / Peugeot E-legend That Drives Itself: Car Without Driver Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 10:13pm On Jul 18
👀👀👀👀
Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 7:17am On Jul 19
Good morning people. TGIF. Let's have one last dance this week. Y'all should enjoy your day.
Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 8:34am On Jul 19
You mechanic will either get you a vehicle sharp, quality car because he's a honorable person or he'll get you a quarter-to-quench one because he'll have a field time extorting you while he fixes all kinds of faults for you. Choose who you help you get a car wisely.

END.
Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 11:03am On Jul 19
I saw the gory accident that happened at University of Ilorin school gate yesterday. It was really an emotional moment for me, being an Alumnus of the institution.

I think it's easy to predict what caused that accident. It's one of two things; either the driver failed brake while approaching the gate or he lose a tire while driving down the slope.

Either way, Nigeria needs to take more stringent actions to ensure vehicles conveying people to and fro Nigeria are in the right state. When things go south, 90% of time, you won't be the only casualty.

Let's all take caution and be responsible with how we manage our automobiles.

RIP to the dead.
Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 1:23pm On Jul 19
Hold up everywhere. Avoid Lagos Island right now.
Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 4:19pm On Jul 19
Sometimes, it doesn't even take much time before you know a car is dead. But because my Clients expect a thorough report, I'll just have to check everything. It is what it is.
Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 6:00pm On Jul 19
Saw one flooded car today. It takes experience to notice these details. Again, don't buy a car alone in Nigeria. It's dangerous.
Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 7:34pm On Jul 19
I hope y'all gon have fun tonight. You know you deserve it. Quite a week!
Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 9:46pm On Jul 19
Car Inspection fee is not added expenses. Can never be. It's basically just a necessity.
Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 11:49pm On Jul 19
Great day. We go again tomorrow 🚀🚀
Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 9:02am On Jul 20
It's a beautiful Saturday morning. I hope y'all had a great rest. Shout out to those still going to work today. I hope you get enough rest tomorrow.
Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 10:53am On Jul 20
👀👀👀
Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 1:31pm On Jul 20
Some people don't even know at what Rpm a transmission is supposed to shift in correlation to torque applied and they want to go and buy a car alone. It's the balls for me.
Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 3:59pm On Jul 20
Avoid cars with excessive rusts at all cost. Doesn't matter if the interior looks charming, it's a major disaster waiting to happen.

END.
Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 7:15pm On Jul 20
Save this for later.

Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 9:35pm On Jul 20
Report your car to me. Let me deal with it.

Hit me up.

Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 11:08am On Jul 21
Happy Sunday everyone ♥️♥️
Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 2:26pm On Jul 21
Cars are increasing in Car lots again. It seems people are bringing more cars in now. I hope this can drive down the prices of cars.
Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 3:50pm On Jul 21
Hustle and buy so lazy people can call you a fraudster ooo. Just make sure I'm there to share in the joy.
Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 5:30pm On Jul 21
I hope y'all have been getting enough rest. Work resumes in few hours. If you do need a car checked this week, call in ASAP.

Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 6:46pm On Jul 21
I will soon start posting verified cars on all my platforms. I'm certain such cars will be sold same day.

Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 9:27pm On Jul 21
If you park your car anywhere and you don't look back to admire it while you walk away, you need to get a new car.

Am I making sense?
Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 1:32am On Jul 22
👀👀👀👀
Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 7:54am On Jul 22
It's a beautiful new week ladies and gents. Gear up and let's have another great week. Careful behind the wheels and let's all obey traffic rules.

If you do need to have a car checked now or later this, let me know immediately so we can make plans.

Call or send a whatsapp text.

Enjoy your week♥️♥️
Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 9:25am On Jul 22
There was a time when we would say people can buy a car, but can they maintain it? Now most people can't even buy a car, so most people will very likely not be able maintain it even if the somehow manage to buy. If you are buying a car this period, I salute you.

It's important you get a really good one though. I won't want you to have to park the car for 8 months without use because you bought a dead one.

So don't forget to reach out to me the moment you find one worth checking.

Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 12:10pm On Jul 22
Don't matter if you see my posts or not. I'm readily at your service. Just chat me up anytime.

Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 2:16pm On Jul 22
Nigerians' car maintenance habit is awful. We need to do better abeg. My eye don see shege for this road.

Fact someone that doesn't know much about cars can even decide to go get a Nigerian used car all by himself is wild.

For the umpteenth time, let AutoConsult help you scan through that car you've been eyeing.

Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 5:38pm On Jul 22
Busy day already. Keep making enquires. Ask questions about your car. Don't let it give you hypertension.

Talk to AutoConsult

Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 8:11pm On Jul 22
👀👀👀👀
Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 6:56am On Jul 23
Good morning everyone. AutoConsult is awake and ready again to serve you. Send your enquiries.

Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 8:28am On Jul 23
Up and running. Off we go again today. Let's hope this car passes inspection. Too many bad cars out there.
Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 1:25pm On Jul 23
Phew!! Quite a busy day. Hope y'all are enjoying your day.

Send in your inspection requests. AutoConsult is more than ready to listen to them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (43) (Reply)

Nigerian Car Names / TOYOTA COROLLA: A Wise Choice Decision To Make In Nigeria Today? / Best Colour To Go For In A Car!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.