Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,237 members, 7,936,800 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:01 AM

❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ - Car Talk (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ (21526 Views)

Relate Your Bad Experience Of Buying A Bad Car Without Proper Inspection. / Car Theft : Please Don't Buy This Car...It was Stolen This Afternoon / Peugeot E-legend That Drives Itself: Car Without Driver Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 3:02pm On Jul 23
Pre-conversation between car buyers and sellers are always funny to me. One person is certainly hiding something with very sweet mouth. Another person is pretending to be broke😂😂
Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 4:16pm On Jul 23
Are you thrilled by your car or the car is terrifying you? Tell me your car struggles👇

WhatsApp 09039337803
Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 9:16pm On Jul 23
What a day!
Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 10:32pm On Jul 23
A quick one:

So I was off to inspect a car for a client today. While I was doing the job, a couple came around and also started checking the car. Moments after I gave my report on the car to my Client, the couples paid for the car.

In their mind, they had outsmarted me. They were in so much hurry that they couldn't check the car well enough. I was just laughing 😂😂

The car's engine was already smoking and they didn't even realize it. The particulars on the vehicle were fake. I wonder how long they've been doing the fake ones. Dem go hear am when dem won do their new papers.

A host of other things were also wrong with the car. I can't even count. I just smile every time I remember the scenes. It's the quick payment for me😅

Funny people😂😂
Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 11:55pm On Jul 23
Great day at the office. We go again tomorrow.
Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 7:23am On Jul 24
Good morning everyone. We are up and super ready to serve you in different capacities.

Send in your inspection requests.

Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 8:39am On Jul 24
TIPS ON AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION MAINTENANCE

Maintaining your automatic transmission is crucial for the longevity and performance of your vehicle. Here are some key tips:

1. Regular Fluid Checks: Check the transmission fluid level and quality regularly. Low or dirty fluid can cause transmission problems.

2. Fluid Change: Change the transmission fluid and filter as recommended by your vehicle's manufacturer. Typically, this is every 30,000 to 60,000 miles.

3. Use the Correct Fluid: Always use the type of transmission fluid specified in your owner’s manual.

4. Avoid Overheating: Overheating is one of the main causes of transmission failure. Avoid heavy towing and hard driving in hot weather.

5. Regular Maintenance: Have your transmission inspected during regular service intervals. A professional can spot issues before they become major problems.

6. Driving Habits: Practice good driving habits. Avoid sudden starts and stops, and don’t shift into reverse while the car is still moving forward.

7. Check for Leaks: Regularly check for transmission fluid leaks under your car. Address leaks immediately to avoid serious damage.

8. Cooling System Maintenance: Ensure your vehicle's cooling system is functioning correctly, as it helps keep the transmission fluid cool.

9. Software Updates: For modern vehicles, ensure that any software updates for the transmission control module are installed.

By following these tips, you can help extend the life of your automatic transmission and avoid costly repairs.

_AUTOCONSULT_

Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 3:21pm On Jul 24
👀👀👀👀
Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 7:36pm On Jul 24
What a day! I think I should take the weekend off. I wish😩

Still gotta serve. Can't let my clients get in wrong hands.

Hit me immediately up if you need any car checked

Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 9:56pm On Jul 24
Protest talk everywhere. Whatever we do, please let's ensure the protest is not hijacked by unscrupulous elements. We must all stay safe.

AutoConsult cares♥️♥️
Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 7:12am On Jul 25
Good morning Ladies and Gents. Trust you all had a great night?

Available on and offline to listen to your inspection requests. Talk to you in a bit.

Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 10:23am On Jul 25
If you wanna buy a Nigerian-used car with a price tag lower than 3.5m naira now, don't expect to get the best car in the market.

We can help you get one that hasn't really suffered too much and recommend repairs for it. It's my responsibility.

Talk to you soon.

Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 2:46pm On Jul 25
People are really buying cars o. It's fascinating how y'all manage to pull it off despite the economic challenges.

While you are also preparing to buy yours, seek advice o. Contact AutoConsult on whatsapp. I respond almost instantly.

Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 7:07pm On Jul 25
Another really busy day. Got lots of queries to attend to🥱🥱
Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 8:35pm On Jul 25
We keep delivering topnotch services every now and again. Incredible stuff.

If you've still got a car you are considering, let me know about it. You might be missing a detail.

Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 10:09pm On Jul 25
CLOSED⛔
Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 8:43am On Jul 26
OPEN🟢
Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 11:18am On Jul 26
The time to start maintaining a car is before you even buy it. Part of maintenance is hiring a qualified technician to help you inspect a car you wanna buy.

You wanna know what you are getting into at first. It'll help know how to maintain it going forward.

When you do find a car you want thoroughly inspected, call on AutoConsult.

Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 1:29pm On Jul 26
Don't matter if I post or not. For certain I'm available. Hit me up anytime.

Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 7:58pm On Jul 26
What a day! Any day you see I'm not posting so much, just know I'm out there putting smiles on people's faces.

Join the league of happy car owners across the country and in diaspora.

Hit me up on whatsapp to always have me around. Much love♥️♥️

Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 9:45pm On Jul 26
TGIF everyone. Try to enjoy yourself tonight. You deserve it. And stay safe too. AutoConsult cares♥️♥️
Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 1:53pm On Jul 27
Phew! What a weekend it's been.

Good day to you all. If you have any car you want checked, let me know ooo🤝 What I saw out here today off me😩
Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 3:31pm On Jul 27
Let AutoConsult do the dirty work for you. Don't go out looking for a car on your own. You really don't wanna be manipulated by these guyz selling all the dead cars around. Trust AutoConsult always.

Call in

Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 5:41pm On Jul 27
Interesting times. So a time can come that Honda Accord 05 will be competing in price with Honda Accord 08😅😅
Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 10:16pm On Jul 27
In this space, most people just wanna use you and ghost you. They'll tell you to help them find a car. You'll get the car, present it to them, then they'll start dribbling you.

If you want me to help you look for a car, I'll do my best, but you'll surely pay me ahead of the search, and in full too. One thing is certain though, I'll deliver the very best.

END.
Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 1:19pm On Jul 28
Happy Sunday everyone♥️♥️♥️

Trust ur enjoying your weekend
Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 6:00pm On Jul 28
I hope you went to church

Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 9:30pm On Jul 28
A new week is here already. Hope y'all have had a great weekend? Raring to go🚀🚀🚀
Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 10:35am On Jul 29
The week is starting off on huge note already. Make this week count my people♥️♥️
Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 12:32pm On Jul 29
I came to buy a car from you, and you are running from pillar to post trying to fix one or two things on the car. Bro, why will you even put up such a car for sale?? Okay, where do we even start the pricing from?
Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 2:20pm On Jul 29
If you visit Ibadan and try to claim you know roundabout rules, you'll very likely hit someone with a car or get hit by someone.

In Ibadan, it's a battle of wit when approaching a roundabout. Na who get craze for head pass go fes go for roundabout.

So when I'm driving in Ibadan, I put on my gangstar hat. It's craze for craze😅😅
Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 5:24pm On Jul 29
Been quite a busy day. I'll respond to all enquiries shortly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (39) (Reply)

Meet The Bentley Dominator,The Ancestor Of Bentayga And Rolls-Royce Cullinan / Permit Ban: Cars With Factory-Fitted Tinted Glasses Exempted - IGP / Thermostat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.