Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,865 members, 7,959,716 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 04:46 AM

E-learning Platform Website App For Sale - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / E-learning Platform Website App For Sale (94 Views)

Let Me Build Your Website/app / Who Knows This Website/app To Buy Crypto At A Very Cheap Price?? (pictures) / How To Build E-learning Platform From Scratch: The Complex Guide From Idea To MV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

E-learning Platform Website App For Sale by kodeking1200: 9:57am On Oct 13, 2023
I am selling this E-learning platform, on this website you can Upload Video Course's, Set Prices for the courses and sell to users who wants to learn any skill.

This E-learning platform also allows you to have multiple instructors which means you can have different courses created on the website and when the user buy the courses you can have the money sent directly to your account via Paystack.

What I am selling with this website includes the Domain Name, Hosting and Social Media Account.

Price is #600,000 if you are interested send me an email hotandtrendinginc2018@gmail.com
so we can deal on how to transfer ownership.

Re: E-learning Platform Website App For Sale by kodeking1200: 10:05am On Oct 13, 2023
Instagram Account Social Media.

Re: E-learning Platform Website App For Sale by kodeking1200: 10:07am On Oct 13, 2023
Twitter Account.

(1) (Reply)

Discovering The Versatility Of Crypto Copy Trading Apps / Alaghodaro 2023: Edo Intensifies Preparation As Investors, Policy Experts, Other / How To Succeed In Your Business And Make It A Corporate Entity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.