Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,236 members, 7,936,798 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 11:55 PM

❗✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN✴️❗ - Autos (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ❗✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN✴️❗ (15489 Views)

Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers / Want To Buy A Car In Lagos or anywhere in Nig? Let's Inspect It Before traveling / Hire us to inspect now 09033704148! 20% Off on all vehicle inspections. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ❗✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 6:57pm On Jul 16
👀👀👀👀
Re: ❗✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 9:29pm On Jul 16
Dubai is now even more difficult to travel to than the United States of America. Only for Nigerians you know!? We really need to stop misbehaving in other people's country. Damn!
Re: ❗✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 11:33pm On Jul 16
Good night lovely people. We go again tomorrow.
Re: ❗✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 8:32am On Jul 17
Good morning wonderful people.

Got any car questions? Hit me up immediately.

Re: ❗✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 10:27am On Jul 17
Our Automotive sector has a long way to go honestly. Some vehicles I see on roads shouldn't even be driving on our roads.

You see road safety officials collecting money from them instead of actually doing the work they use tax payers money to pay them. It's ridiculous.

You'll see some heavy duty trucks with as much as three dead tires, throwing the pieces of their torn tires all over the road and these devils in red and brown cloths will let them pass.

It's when they see someone who has an expired fire extinguisher they'll start writing useless ticket. I'm angry this morning.

END.
Re: ❗✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 1:35pm On Jul 17
👀👀👀👀
Re: ❗✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 3:15pm On Jul 17
No, you can't get a "very good" Honda Accord(EOD) or DC with 2 million naira. Don't let anyone deceive you.
Re: ❗✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 6:29pm On Jul 17
Stop leaving your hand on your gear selector. You'll damage the gear lever. You don shift to drive, just drive. Allow the selector rest😄😄
Re: ❗✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 8:32pm On Jul 17
A really busy day at the office. Hope y'all had a fulfilling day? Yawns*
Re: ❗✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 9:59pm On Jul 17
I know cars. But sometimes you see something new out there and you are blown away😄 The things you thought you knew about a car, you'll find a model completely different with different features. Incredible♥️
Re: ❗✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 9:16am On Jul 18
Good morning wonderful people. Trust y'all slept well. We'll have a sweal day today. Let's go🚀🚀
Re: ❗✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 11:13am On Jul 18
Aged cars can be very tricky to buy. If you know you don't hold much and you need to get a Nigerian used car, I'll advise you take professional inspection even more seriously.

There are lots of things to check to ensure you won't become a mechanic yourself on the long run.

Send me a dm and let's talk.

Re: ❗✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 2:10pm On Jul 18
Four-wheel drive (4WD) vehicles offer better traction and off-road capability but come with certain risks:

1. Overconfidence: Can lead to risky driving in tough conditions.
2. Rollover Risk: Higher in vehicles with a high center of gravity.
3. Complex Maintenance: Requires regular upkeep to avoid failures.
4. Increased Fuel Consumption: Uses more fuel than two-wheel drive.
5. Improper Use: Can cause drivetrain damage if used on dry pavement.
6. Weight and Cost: Heavier, affecting handling and braking; generally more expensive to buy and repair.
7. Limited Traction Advantage: Helps in acceleration but not in braking or cornering.

Without doubts, AWD are way better.

I'll stare why in another post.

END.
Re: ❗✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 4:02pm On Jul 18
AWD is often considered better than 4WD for everyday driving due to several reasons:

1. On-Road Performance: AWD enhances traction and handling on paved roads, improving stability in rain and light snow.

2. Convenience: AWD systems are automatic and always on, requiring no driver intervention.

3. Fuel Efficiency: AWD systems are usually lighter and more fuel-efficient than 4WD.

4. Safety: AWD offers better handling and stability on slippery or uneven surfaces.

4WD is superior for off-road driving and heavy-duty applications - in extreme conditions and rough terrains, but I think it's clear why AWD has that edge.

END.
Re: ❗✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 5:39pm On Jul 18
Available tomorrow to have a car inspected for you. Chat me up ahead.

Re: ❗✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 7:26pm On Jul 18
Time has really been flying today. Couldn't keep track of it. Hope y'all had a great time at work today. I did. Try get some rest and let's have a car chat later.
Re: ❗✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 10:13pm On Jul 18
👀👀👀👀
Re: ❗✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 7:17am On Jul 19
Good morning people. TGIF. Let's have one last dance this week. Y'all should enjoy your day.
Re: ❗✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 8:34am On Jul 19
You mechanic will either get you a vehicle sharp, quality car because he's a honorable person or he'll get you a quarter-to-quench one because he'll have a field time extorting you while he fixes all kinds of faults for you. Choose who you help you get a car wisely.

END.
Re: ❗✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 11:03am On Jul 19
I saw the gory accident that happened at University of Ilorin school gate yesterday. It was really an emotional moment for me, being an Alumnus of the institution.

I think it's easy to predict what caused that accident. It's one of two things; either the driver failed brake while approaching the gate or he lose a tire while driving down the slope.

Either way, Nigeria needs to take more stringent actions to ensure vehicles conveying people to and fro Nigeria are in the right state. When things go south, 90% of time, you won't be the only casualty.

Let's all take caution and be responsible with how we manage our automobiles.

RIP to the dead.
Re: ❗✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 1:23pm On Jul 19
Hold up everywhere. Avoid Lagos Island right now.
Re: ❗✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 2:19pm On Jul 19
👀👀👀
Re: ❗✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 4:19pm On Jul 19
Sometimes, it doesn't even take much time before you know a car is dead. But because my Clients expect a thorough report, I'll just have to check everything. It is what it is.
Re: ❗✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 6:02pm On Jul 19
Saw one flooded car today. It takes experience to notice these details. Again, don't buy a car alone in Nigeria. It's dangerous.
Re: ❗✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 7:34pm On Jul 19
I hope y'all gon have fun tonight. You know you deserve it. Quite a week!
Re: ❗✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 9:48pm On Jul 19
Car Inspection fee is not added expenses. Can never be. It's basically just a necessity.
Re: ❗✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 11:48pm On Jul 19
Great day. We go again tomorrow 🚀🚀
Re: ❗✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 9:02am On Jul 20
It's a beautiful Saturday morning. I hope y'all had a great rest. Shout out to those still going to work today. I hope you get enough rest tomorrow.
Re: ❗✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 10:52am On Jul 20
👀👀👀
Re: ❗✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 1:31pm On Jul 20
Some people don't even know at what Rpm a transmission is supposed to shift in correlation to torque applied and they want to go and buy a car alone. It's the balls for me.
Re: ❗✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 3:58pm On Jul 20
Avoid cars with excessive rusts at all cost. Doesn't matter if the interior looks charming, it's a major disaster waiting to happen.

END.
Re: ❗✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 7:16pm On Jul 20
Save this for later.

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (39) (Reply)

USED Benz CLS55 AMG..E200/E350..S550..ML63 AMG/ML350..GL450..C300/C350 / Clean Tokunbo Suzuki Mini Buses, Hijet & Pick Up For Sale (japanese) / SOLD Price Slash Barely Used REG 2009 Camry Sport Sportless N2m Last.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.