Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,028 members, 7,936,307 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 10:23 AM

Tinubu: Nigerians Will Soon Start Reaping Benefits Of My Administration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Nigerians Will Soon Start Reaping Benefits Of My Administration (323 Views)

Tinubu: Nigerians Wanted Lesser Of Three Evils But Got The Best - Seun Kuti / Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture / Tinubu: Nigerians Have Seen Ancestors Dressing As Youths Before - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu: Nigerians Will Soon Start Reaping Benefits Of My Administration by Racoon(m): 5:41am On Oct 25, 2023
Tinubu: "Nigerians will soon start reaping benefits of my administration’s tough decisions."

President Bola Tinubu says Nigerians will soon start reaping the benefits of the “tough” decisions taken by his administration. The president spoke on Tuesday at the green economy summit in Minna, the capital of Niger state.

The two-day programme with the theme — ‘Sustainable future: Harnessing green assets and innovation for Niger state’s prosperity’, is organised by the state government. Represented by Sabi Abdullahi, minister of state for agriculture, Tinubu said the economic policies rolled out by his administration would soon start yielding results.

Permit me to say, to show the President’s commitment to the enthronement of a green economy, just yesterday (Monday) at the federal executive council, a new solid mineral development policy was approved,” he said.

“And this policy will definitely align and benefit the green economy that you (Umar Bago, Niger governor) have envisioned for Niger state because the policy is emphasising removing all forms of illegality that are desecrating and destroying our environment. It also intends to ensure a new principle of resource-use efficiency while allowing people who will want to operate legally to do so in the mining sector.”

The president said he is committed to the “enthronement” of a green economy over the next couple of years. Tinubu said he is “aware of all the difficulties occasioned” by some of the tough decisions that have to be taken by his government.

Give us your understanding and as we make this powerful sacrifice, the gains of our sacrifice are just a short minute or short hours away from us. Very soon, we shall begin to reap the benefits of these tough decisions as our economy will bounce back and for us. Tinubu said food security which is his number one priority, would also begin to get the full attention it deserves.
https://www.thecable.ng/tinubu-nigerians-will-soon-start-reaping-benefits-of-my-administrations-tough-decisions/amp nlfpmod

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Will Soon Start Reaping Benefits Of My Administration by speaktome(m): 5:42am On Oct 25, 2023
Yes, by the time $1=NGN2000

#MySignature
#Mybusiness

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Will Soon Start Reaping Benefits Of My Administration by CodeTemplar: 5:45am On Oct 25, 2023
The usual suspect.
Share money. Take credit for gains Dangote refinery brings. Resume full throttle propaganda campaign.
Lies lies and more lies.
Steal money.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Will Soon Start Reaping Benefits Of My Administration by Racoon(m): 5:46am On Oct 25, 2023
With the current economic mess, wastage, and corruption of the past 5 months? With the rising inflation, debts and forex crisis? Same understanding he never gave those competent before him. With all the senseless unfeasible economic blueprints and policy somersault?

Government of "FG shall, FG will, FG about to or FG promises." This is how the disastrous Buhari he boldly said he enthroned in government failed catastrophically after a full cycle of 8 years.

Now the same idiot is saying he has the midas touch. Who rewards failure & incompetency then expects the same results especially from a man with certificate forgery, drug baronism and identity theft to his name.
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Will Soon Start Reaping Benefits Of My Administration by SpatialKing(m): 5:49am On Oct 25, 2023
Who cares,

You said same thing about Buhari for 8yrs
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Will Soon Start Reaping Benefits Of My Administration by victorclean(f): 5:53am On Oct 25, 2023
Which share?. You guys can't stop amusing me. Good things can never come from Golgotha. You can't give what you don't have. You drugpig, Concentrate on getting wisdom first on how to rule.
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Will Soon Start Reaping Benefits Of My Administration by madmohamed(m): 5:57am On Oct 25, 2023
This is what buhari said until he wasted eight years with nothing to show

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Will Soon Start Reaping Benefits Of My Administration by JealousCobra(m): 6:08am On Oct 25, 2023
Frail old grandpa with a senile brain, would he ever remember that he made all these comments tommorow 🤔🤔🕶️
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Will Soon Start Reaping Benefits Of My Administration by Nwodosis(m): 6:20am On Oct 25, 2023
grin Video of Chief Tinubu saying that for me to believe.
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Will Soon Start Reaping Benefits Of My Administration by BOSSkesh(m): 6:21am On Oct 25, 2023
I trust my president
BAT 2027
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Will Soon Start Reaping Benefits Of My Administration by BOSSkesh(m): 6:22am On Oct 25, 2023
JealousCobra:
Frail old grandpa with a senile brain, would he ever remember that he made all these comments tommorow 🤔🤔🕶️
Are you not tired of wailing uncontrollably
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Will Soon Start Reaping Benefits Of My Administration by okosodo: 6:23am On Oct 25, 2023
Mumu

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Will Soon Start Reaping Benefits Of My Administration by Nwodosis(m): 6:23am On Oct 25, 2023
BOSSkesh:
I trust my president
BAT 2027
It is ABAT, you forgot that Adenkule has been added to authentic forged certificates.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Will Soon Start Reaping Benefits Of My Administration by JealousCobra(m): 6:28am On Oct 25, 2023
BOSSkesh:

Are you not tired of wailing uncontrollably

You are always on the side of evil why? 🤔
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Will Soon Start Reaping Benefits Of My Administration by EyeCumInPiss: 6:34am On Oct 25, 2023
Just like saying $1 will soon be equal to ₦1.

Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Will Soon Start Reaping Benefits Of My Administration by mytime24(f): 6:43am On Oct 25, 2023
Audio cheesy cheesy
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Will Soon Start Reaping Benefits Of My Administration by Couldntfigurean: 6:44am On Oct 25, 2023
Mumu man
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Will Soon Start Reaping Benefits Of My Administration by Baxilexi(m): 7:01am On Oct 25, 2023
My submission might be a bit off topic but it’s food for thought.

If Nigeria makes a minimum of $100 million/day from crude oil sales only, can the CBN let us in on how much is the daily demand for FX?

When FG talks about digitizing FX transactions why not just tell commercial banks to add this as a widget to the regular bank apps, so the identities of those who request FX may be know and how they spend it also known.

How can FG ignore the sacred cows that are the real reason for the FX scarcity and devaluation of the naira. In one breathe they said during the last administration a privileged few got FX at very low rates without adequate paperwork and round tripped it causing pseudo-inflation. Who are these people? Why do politicians walk into the CBN and withdraw FX on demand?

How can the black market in a country have more FX than the FG, if this is true then terrorism is here to stay. How does this FX come in? Wire transfer? Boats? Ships? Planes? My guess, racketeering! Foreign remittance can never be enough to meet the black market demands. Investigations should be made into their sources.

Lastly, can someone explain why the NNPCL GMD isn’t in court or DSS custody? During the last administration the Navy rebuffed claims that oil theft was ongoing. NNPCL asserted it happened. Both should be in court and if the navy can prove that all vessels that lifted oil had correct documentation then the GMD and his directors should be in prison. I conclude under reporting and off-record sales of crude oil happened under their watch and wherever the proceed were stashed it should be repatriated.

The president knows the truth and it’s sad that he plays on both sides of the pitch. The solution is easy the decision is hard.

Does Tinubu love the APC more than Nigeria, his adopted pedigree and progeny?
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Will Soon Start Reaping Benefits Of My Administration by ambale(m): 7:19am On Oct 25, 2023
Baxilexi:
My submission might be a bit off topic but it’s food for thought.

If Nigeria makes a minimum of $100 million/day from crude oil sales only, can the CBN let us in on how much is the daily demand for FX?

When FG talks about digitizing FX transactions why not just tell commercial banks to add this as a widget to the regular bank apps, so the identities of those who request FX may be know and how they spend it also known.

How can FG ignore the sacred cows that are the real reason for the FX scarcity and devaluation of the naira. In one breathe they said during the last administration a privileged few got FX at very low rates without adequate paperwork and round tripped it causing pseudo-inflation. Who are these people? Why do politicians walk into the CBN and withdraw FX on demand?

How can the black market in a country have more FX than the FG, if this is true then terrorism is here to stay. How does this FX come in? Wire transfer? Boats? Ships? Planes? My guess, racketeering! Foreign remittance can never be enough to meet the black market demands. Investigations should be made into their sources.

Lastly, can someone explain why the NNPCL GMD isn’t in court or DSS custody? During the last administration the Navy rebuffed claims that oil theft was ongoing. NNPCL asserted it happened. Both should be in court and if the navy can prove that all vessels that lifted oil had correct documentation then the GMD and his directors should be in prison. I conclude under reporting and off-record sales of crude oil happened under their watch and wherever the proceed were stashed it should be repatriated.

The president knows the truth and it’s sad that he plays on both sides of the pitch. The solution is easy the decision is hard.

Does Tinubu love the APC more than Nigeria, his adopted pedigree and progeny?

Baba just leave English

Tinubu is not here to do anything, just chop money and spew gibberish as usual

Imagine after 5months, no arrest made, no court case pursued and you say you are fighting the common man cause

Na common man dey hoard forex abi subsidy?
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Will Soon Start Reaping Benefits Of My Administration by 4KNGOATS(m): 7:19am On Oct 25, 2023
Racoon:
Tinubu: "Nigerians will soon start reaping benefits of my administration’s tough decisions."

https://www.thecable.ng/tinubu-nigerians-will-soon-start-reaping-benefits-of-my-administrations-tough-decisions/amp

Enough of these soon soon soon speech you suspense is killing us already
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Will Soon Start Reaping Benefits Of My Administration by TinubuDeDrugLor: 8:05am On Oct 25, 2023
JealousCobra:

You are always on the side of evil why? 🤔

Because he's a terrorist. You know them when they comment.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Appeal Court Upholds LP Onuakalusi’s Election In Oshodi-isolo Federal Constituen / 8 Observer Groups Call For Cancellation Of Imo Guber Polls / Tudun Biri Killings: Every Life Lost Must Be Paid For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.