Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,871 members, 7,959,737 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 05:57 AM

What Would You Do About This ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do About This ? (352 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do About This ? by Aomial: 6:13pm On Nov 03, 2023
I met this lady and we became close. We have been going out for some time now and she doesn't seem to be after my money because she doesn't even ask me for a dime.

She loves my company and often time she asked me to be her boyfriend which i told her we should be together as friends and not as lovers. Although we fuk most times.

She was always with me. Going out with me, cooking for me, watching movies with me etc. But then i realised something odd about her phone always ringing and she always giving unreasonable excuses about the caller. I told her to always be honest irrespective of the situation and that since we are not in a relationship, it will enable me to connect more with her and even accept her for herself. Also, whenever we stroll out, small boys would call her and even taunt her with sexual words...

One day, she came over and i told her to open her phone for me or stop talking to me. She opened the phone and then i noticed that she is a community project. She doesn't discriminate, she gives cheerfully, if you understand the gist.

The guys are just so many and the chats are just so nutty. Always claiming love and even crying and sending pics of her tears to different guys...

When i saw this, my attitude shifted a bit. She would come also but the strong connection was no longer there. So i told her to bring her friend and arrange her for me to fuk. I threatened her that i would stop talking to her if she doesn't arrange her friend.

She brought the girl and i fuked as usual. After the sex, the friend started telling me strange things about her lifestyle. So terrible though but i already knew. Her friend was asking me to date her(herself, friend) and forget her... That explains why she was saying those hurtful words about her supposed bestie.

I don't give her money, so we need to be clear here. But then, the girl is very manipulative. She would profess love to me on texts, on calls and even beg me not to leave her even though we are not dating.

More stranger is that, since i met her, my luck has shined exponentially. This is not up for argument because i know what going on around me. She shines in good luck around me. But then, she is beginning to show her true side as a hardened girl. She got eyelashes which i declined her not to do. Her coming to my place has been limited. And she seems not to care if i fuk her friend.

I feel attached to her. Maybe because of the luck i was draining from her. But now, i just want to forget her. I want to live my life like she doesn't exist.

What would you do if u were in a similar situation?

Re: What Would You Do About This ? by almarthins(m): 6:18pm On Nov 03, 2023
Aomial:
I met this lady and we became close. We have been going out for some time now and she doesn't seem to be after my money because she doesn't even ask me for a dime.

She loves my company and often time she asked me to be her boyfriend which i told her we should be together as friends and not as lovers. Although we fuk most times.

She was always with me. Going out with me, cooking for me, watching movies with me etc. But then i realised something odd about her phone always ringing and she always giving unreasonable excuses about the caller. I told her to always be honest irrespective of the situation and that since we are not in a relationship, it will enable me to connect more with her and even accept her for herself. Also, whenever we stroll out, small boys would call her and even taunt her with sexual words...

One day, she came over and i told her to open her phone for me or stop talking to me. She opened the phone and then i noticed that she is a community project. She doesn't discriminate, she gives cheerfully, if you understand the gist.

The guys are just so many and the chats are just so nutty. Always claiming love and even crying and sending pics of her tears to different guys...

When i saw this, my attitude shifted a bit. She would come also but the strong connection was no longer there. So i told her to bring her friend and arrange her for me to fuk. I threatened her that i would stop talking to her if she doesn't arrange her friend.

She brought the girl and i fuked as usual. After the sex, the friend started telling me strange things about her lifestyle. So terrible though but i already knew. Her friend was asking me to date her(herself, friend) and forget her... That explains why she was saying those hurtful words about her supposed bestie.

I don't give her money, so we need to be clear here. But then, the girl is very manipulative. She would profess love to me on texts, on calls and even beg me not to leave her even though we are not dating.

More stranger is that, since i met her, my luck has shined exponentially. This is not up for argument because i know what going on around me. She shines in good luck around me. But then, she is beginning to show her true side as a hardened girl. She got eyelashes which i declined her not to do. Her coming to my place has been limited. And she seems not to care if i fuk her friend.

I feel attached to her. Maybe because of the luck i was draining from her. But now, i just want to forget her. I want to live my life like she doesn't exist.

What would you do if u were in a similar situation?

U just escape a bullet by one chance.
Run, no look back.
Re: What Would You Do About This ? by fyzaila: 6:49pm On Nov 03, 2023
This write up is definitely coming from a 25years below who is still trying to know what he wants in life. And believes his life revolves around fornication and fornicators. Smh undecided
Re: What Would You Do About This ? by Aomial: 8:16pm On Nov 03, 2023
DestinedForGrea:
It seems pretty much like you don't know what you want here.

If you're not interested in her, then why should what she does with her personal life bother you so much so that you had to go through her private chats?

You claim she's manipulative, I don't know about that, but you don't seem to be innocent of this claim.

If she's your friend as you've claimed, then you should advice her to refrain from that lifestyle you detest (which also includes the sexual escapades you share with her) and at the same time learn to respect her privacy.
I don even confuse ontop woman mata

(1) (Reply)

Guys When De Date Many Girls How Una Go Do This Xmas? / Funny How Some Guys Do This / Call The Name Of Jesus And This Happens...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.