Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,863 members, 7,962,822 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 05:30 PM

Should The Existing Offtopic Thread Be Locked? - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Should The Existing Offtopic Thread Be Locked? (1447 Views)

Poll: Should The Existing Offtopic Thread Be Locked?

Yes, Someone else shld take over: 43% (7 votes)
No, Lets just play by the rule: 56% (9 votes)
This poll has ended

Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) / JACKPOT!!! Offtopic Bar Joint For Jokers~ / Badosky!! ~Offtopic Chilling SPA for Jokers~(Season V) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Should The Existing Offtopic Thread Be Locked? by sylve11: 4:37pm On Nov 01, 2011
Ben-10:

POSTS NOW COUNT. . . Let's bring back the Fun in the section.

Hmm hmm, go and bring Ituen, Spenchucks, Romade, Clemcy, Gabryl, Showbobo, Disease and the rest of them cool dudes b4 allowing the post to count. cool

As for this thread, get it locked and throw them keys to Atlantic ocean sad sad sad cool
Re: Should The Existing Offtopic Thread Be Locked? by dani1luv: 4:49pm On Nov 01, 2011
posts now count guyz, jackie hope ur satisfied? :d
Re: Should The Existing Offtopic Thread Be Locked? by jackpot(f): 5:27pm On Nov 01, 2011
Let it be on record that I wrote a proposal concerning the non-counting post status of this section delivered by Dani to the Admin and lo and behold. . .the Section now counts.

Yay! First of all I did it. cool
Then, we did it! Who born the winch? Let the party begin!

Okay, but you guy's have to warn Thread Derailer No 1. . .of course you know who I'm talking about. . .He's the real enemy here!
Re: Should The Existing Offtopic Thread Be Locked? by jackpot(f): 5:29pm On Nov 01, 2011
Let it be on record that I wrote a proposal concerning the non-counting post status of this section delivered by Dani to the Admin and lo and behold. . .the Section now counts.

Yay! First of all I did it. cool
Then, we did it! Who born the winch? Let the party begin!

Okay, but you guy's have to warn Thread Derailer No 1. . .of course you know who I'm talking about. . .He's the real enemy here!
Re: Should The Existing Offtopic Thread Be Locked? by dani1luv: 5:32pm On Nov 01, 2011
Dont worry sire, we would handle that
Re: Should The Existing Offtopic Thread Be Locked? by jackpot(f): 6:18pm On Nov 01, 2011
[b]Lol. Permission to say this. . .The basic truth about this misled thinking that the offtopic is boring.

Okay, fine.

Read the first comment on my bar. Hehehe. . .first plan to murder our current offtopic

One thing is actually certain. Jackpot Offtopic thread content makes sense well. Okay some people made it a point of duty to come in and call somebody Gorilla lecturer, some came to shiiit over the whole place (MR Dust-BIN).

Okay, because I, Chief Jackpot rocked the boat of the former offtopic by making a case of their incessant prick danglings, the trinity of thread-fillers decided to pay me back in "my own coin" as they think by being on Partial Strike since and deciding to go on Indefinite Total strike this past 2 weeks (except El who was still on Sit-down strike) and full our Mod's inbox with petition to lock my thread. (Of course that would be a bad record I think). But thank God when it came to voting, sentiment-less people came out to vote their conscience and the Offtopic survived it! Thanks to the guys that voted. 9 is a very big number I must say.

Okay, at last, the 3 thread-fillers remote plan to rubbish our dear thread image has failed woefully and catastrophically and we've won twice: The life of the offtopic and The Post-counting Status.

Hurray to our Mods for not over-reacting all these while and trying to be democratic.

We did it once again. The tension is finally over!
Congrats Everybody!

*DANI, you may lock this opinion thread now*

(1) (2)

My Girl Friend's Bad Habit Exposed (reality Joke) / The Father Inlaw That Messed Up. / Photo - Genuine Fake Watches!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.