Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,671 members, 7,962,170 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 04:20 AM

Realtime MPG Reading On Honda Civic 2009 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Realtime MPG Reading On Honda Civic 2009 (625 Views)

What Is Your Car's MPG And How Are You Coping With This Fuel Price? / Review On Honda Civic 2009. Please Kindly Advice / Flashing Or Blinking "D" Light On Honda Dashboard Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Realtime MPG Reading On Honda Civic 2009 by David50: 2:51pm On Nov 27, 2023
Hi all,
Was on a drive today and I thought to make a review of how my car was doing on gas - and boy was I impressed.
Sure, I was always aware that my car was a crazy mizer on gas - but I didn't know she was this good.

I mean, just check out the readings for yourself.

Mind you (for those who have used the Torque app), you'll have to properly set the car configurations to ensure you get accurate readings of the various indexes.

With fuel being so expensive these days, it's important to ensure your car is on the same page with your pocket.
I also own a 2013 Honda CRV, but she is not this considerate 🤣.

To achieve better MPG, you have to ensure you take note of the smaller details of the car.
For those interested, you can equally share pictures of your best mpg readings and the name/brand of car in question - so we can all be amazed.

**ps - trying to update with a clearer video**
Re: Realtime MPG Reading On Honda Civic 2009 by FuckingMachine(f): 3:33pm On Nov 27, 2023
85MPG?
Probably a fake app.

2 Likes

Re: Realtime MPG Reading On Honda Civic 2009 by Angrigowt: 6:09pm On Nov 27, 2023
The highest af gotten is 23mpg. How come yours nearly reach 90mpg. Abi shey na 1plug.ole
Re: Realtime MPG Reading On Honda Civic 2009 by Elxandre(m): 6:26pm On Dec 09, 2023
David50:
Hi all,
Was on a drive today and I thought to make a review of how my car was doing on gas - and boy was I impressed.
Sure, I was always aware that my car was a crazy mizer on gas - but I didn't know she was this good.

I mean, just check out the readings for yourself.

Mind you (for those who have used the Torque app), you'll have to properly set the car configurations to ensure you get accurate readings of the various indexes.

With fuel being so expensive these days, it's important to ensure your car is on the same page with your pocket.
I also own a 2013 Honda CRV, but she is not this considerate 🤣.

To achieve better MPG, you have to ensure you take note of the smaller details of the car.
For those interested, you can equally share pictures of your best mpg readings and the name/brand of car in question - so we can all be amazed.

**ps - trying to update with a clearer video**

How long does full tank last you in your civic on average?
I struggle to get a week out of mine, and I don't drive much.

(1) (Reply)

Colour That U Think Suites Mb 190e Most. / Pricing Of Low Milage Vehocles? / Volkswagen Passat 1996 Model Keeps Switching Of On Motion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.