Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,522 members, 7,895,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 01:19 AM

Help! Help! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help! Help! (298 Views)

Help Help Help / Help!! Help!! / House Help!help!!help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Help! by Pumilus: 7:25pm On Dec 04, 2023
Please, I need help.

Please, I need help to secure a lecturing Job in any tertiary institution.

College, Polytechnic or University.

I am okay with any. Private-owned or government-owned.

I graduated from the microbiology department in one of the top federal universities in the south western part of the country with a CGPA of 4.17/5.00.

I just rounded off my Masters program with a CGPA of 4.72/5.00.

I can provide documents to support these claims upon request

Please, I need help. Even if it's to share my salary for an agreed number of months.

Please, I need help.
Re: Help! Help! by Floky215: 7:35pm On Dec 04, 2023
See the effect of having to rely on an ordinary carton with no skill to feed....? whereas the saloonist, tailors, plumbers, mechanics and others who they claim are illiterate hardly would come to the social media to plead for work or food to eat...!!

Bro, try and get a skill...in today Nigeria, with no connection nah wahala....
Further the politicians have so much basterdize the system that if you are not one of their people nothing for you...!!

Learn a skill, could be IT or vocational, it would help put food on your table..!!

1 Like

Re: Help! Help! by Pumilus: 7:41pm On Dec 04, 2023
Floky215:
See the effect of having to rely on an ordinary carton with no skill to feed....? whereas the saloonist, tailors, plumbers, mechanics and others who they claim are illiterate hardly would come to the social media to plead for work or food to eat...!!

Bro, try and get a skill...in today Nigeria, with no connection nah wahala....
Further the politicians have so much basterdize the system that if you are not one of their people nothing for you...!!

Learn a skill, could be IT or vocational, it would help put food on your table..!!
I am a graphic designer. I use Photoshop. I also do basic data analysis for students in their final year, but these are not the things I want.
Re: Help! Help! by youngsahito(m): 7:51pm On Dec 04, 2023
Pumilus:
Please, I need help.

Please, I need help to secure a lecturing Job in any tertiary institution.

College, Polytechnic or University.

I am okay with any. Private-owned or government-owned.

I graduated from the microbiology department in one of the top federal universities in the south western part of the country with a CGPA of 4.17/5.00.

I just rounded off my Masters program with a CGPA of 4.72/5.00.

I can provide documents to support these claims upon request

Please, I need help. Even if it's to share my salary for an agreed number of months.

Please, I need help.

why not search for teaching jobs online. Moreso you can visit any private higher institution to submit your CV to them. You can be consider for a teaching job.

1 Like

Re: Help! Help! by Floky215: 7:54pm On Dec 04, 2023
Pumilus:
I am a graphic designer. I use Photoshop. I also do basic data analysis for students in their final year, but these are not the things I want.

Very good..improve on that and get more advanced in it..you can get remote jobs if you look into that area cos most remote jobs now are for IT related fields..

Good Luck and God speed...!!
Re: Help! Help! by soccerlite: 9:19pm On Dec 04, 2023
Be going to all the schools you mentioned to drop your credentials

Goto job sites and apply

Abi seek scholarship abroad

Abi you think there are lecturers recruiters on NL

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy!!! / Urgent Vacancy / Your Complete Guide To Nigeria Police Medical Screening Schedule

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.