Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,880 members, 7,959,755 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 06:39 AM

Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment (129853 Views)

Totalenergies EP Nigeria 2024 Recruitment / Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by preciousfuture: 8:53pm On Aug 12
Success1930:
Someone posted this...We dont no if this is verifiable..Fire Service matter tire person

FEDERAL FIRE SERVICE RECRUITMENT.

It will be recalled that in December 2023, The CDCFIB and Federal Fire service reached an agreement to conduct a general staff recruitment for Assistant Superintendent and Inspectorate officers, then general Fire assistants on CONPASS 4 and 3 which led to the opening of the cdcfib.career portal for interested applicants to tender application.

The process which has lingered for a while saw myself and the Fire Commissioner’s meet with the Staff Development Committee and Board representatives earlier today to review the conditions and determine the best procedures for the continuation of the exercise.

In conclusion, non service officers and The General Public are once again to remain calm.
The Ministry of Ministry of Interior Nigeria through the CDCFIB is currently auditing while promotions, reposting and reclassification of officers and men in the service continues for all service agencies under the Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire and Immigration Services Board (CDCFIB) with the exercise to conclude by September.

Therefore, candidates are to note that the recruitment phases will take quick turn’s starting by early September, 2024. This is in compromise, our resolve with the board. Formation of technical, Screening and training team will equally be determined soonest owing to the outcomes of the transfers and repostings currently Ongoing.

Sadiq
Federal Fire Service Headquarters
For: Controller General of Fire
Monday, 12 August 2024.
This can’t be genuine
Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by godwinngbede: 9:09pm On Aug 12
[quote author=Success1930 post=131474022]Someone posted this...We dont no if this is verifiable..Fire Service matter tire person

FEDERAL FIRE SERVICE RECRUITMENT.

It will be recalled that in December 2023, The CDCFIB and Federal Fire service reached an agreement to conduct a general staff recruitment for Assistant Superintendent and Inspectorate officers, then general Fire assistants on CONPASS 4 and 3 which led to the opening of the cdcfib.career portal for interested applicants to tender application.

The process which has lingered for a while saw myself and the Fire Commissioner’s meet with the Staff Development Committee and Board representatives earlier today to review the conditions and determine the best procedures for the continuation of the exercise.

In conclusion, non service officers and The General Public are once again to remain calm.
[b]The Ministry of Ministry of Interior Nigeria [/b]through the CDCFIB is currently auditing while promotions, reposting and reclassification of officers and men in the service continues for all service agencies under the Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire and Immigration Services Board (CDCFIB) with the exercise to conclude by September.

Therefore, candidates are to note that the recruitment phases will take quick turn’s starting by early September, 2024. This is in compromise, our resolve with the board. Formation of technical, Screening and training team will equally be determined soonest owing to the outcomes of the transfers and repostings currently Ongoing.

Sadiq
Federal Fire Service Headquarters
For: Controller General of Fire

The ministry of ministry of interior Nigeria...... Another trash.
Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by Gentlesoul2021(m): 9:35pm On Aug 12
[quote author=godwinngbede post=131475360][/quote]

I have been hearing it, now I believe a recruitment can take a year to be concluded. Shame on all the board conducting this recruitment. They're just stressing us, they'll still pass the list of their candidates. May God save the common man...

1 Like

Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by nuradeen011(m): 11:35pm On Aug 12
Gentlesoul2021:

I have been hearing it, now I believe a recruitment can take a year to be concluded. Shame on all the board conducting this recruitment. They're just stressing us, they'll still pass the list of their candidates. May God save the common man...
This is there quickest recruitment if they are going to conclude it by September CDFICSB is the slowest board when it comes to recruitment
Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by Gentlesoul2021(m): 7:50pm On Aug 13
nuradeen011:

This is there quickest recruitment if they are going to conclude it by September CDFICSB is the slowest board when it comes to recruitment

Really, so it takes 2 years sometimes... Nawa oo
Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by uzore: 4:45pm On Aug 14
Omoh... Make una rest oh... Dem say na early September...
Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by 042reports(f): 11:04am On Aug 29
We don even dey loss weight
Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by godwinngbede: 5:39pm On Aug 29
Federal Fire Service apologizes, begin shortlisting candidates for CBT exam next week of September, congratulations

Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by Success1930: 8:46pm On Aug 29
@godwinngbede post=131753163]Federal Fire Service apologizes, begin shortlisting candidates for CBT exam next week of September, congratulations

It was not stated that CBT exam will be next week, there might not be exam but screening, follow by collection of APL and documentation.

There is a probability that something will happen next month regarding the recruitment..No one can establish it as a fact...

3 Likes

Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by Mosben1: 7:19am On Sep 03
Ffs should finish the recruitment this month biko.

1 Like

Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by Yahaya79: 3:14pm On Sep 03
Kindly be patience and wait for the feedback from the board conducting the recruitment...
Possiblity memo will be released latest by next week in sha Allah or God grace

1 Like

Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by uzore: 4:58pm On Sep 03
PRESS RELEASE
03/09/2024
BOARD SECRETARIAT, CDCFIB

RE: BOARD HOSTS FEDERAL FIRE SERVICE EXECUTIVES OVER SERVICE DELIVERY AND RECRUITMENT

The Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire and Immigration Services Board (CDCFIB), today welcomed The Executive officers of the Federal Fire Service led by the Controller General of Fire Service, Engr. OA Jaji and his council of deputies.

The meeting was presided by The Executive Chairman of CDCFIB, Hon. Olubunmi Tunji Ojo, The Secretary to the Board, Alh. Ja’Afaru Ahmed, The Permanent Secretary of Interior, Chief registrar and members of service administration, Board Secretariat amongst others.

The Closed meeting which started about 13:40hrs CAT today, was primarily aimed at effective service management and operational delivery of the service in it’s entire and the pressing recruitment process and reformation and rescheduling of Calender of actives for the exercise.

More information on the compromises of the recruitment process into the fire service reached during the meeting today, will be communicated publicly through the CDCFIB on 06/09/2024.

Department of Services
CDCFIB SECRETARIAT

2 Likes

Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by Efezik007(m): 6:26am On Sep 06
Today by 12 noon.

Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by Success1930: 12:21pm On Sep 06
Efezik007:
Today by 12 noon.

This is not their official page...Their news and update is always wrong
Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by Laycan(m): 1:32pm On Sep 06
Congratulationsszzzzz
Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by Gentlesoul2021(m): 5:10pm On Sep 06
Laycan:
Congratulationsszzzzz

Congratulations for what. Their portal is still closed oo
Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by Success1930: 9:46pm On Sep 06
Laycan:
Congratulationsszzzzz

You are confuse
Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by 042reports(f): 6:38am On Sep 07
We don wait and also lose weight
Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by Ugoc3(m): 5:27pm On Sep 14
Make we ready..time don de reach..
Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by Expertee23: 7:10pm On Sep 14
The Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire and Immigration Services Board has announced that the next phase of recruitment into the Federal Fire Service would begin on September 15. The board’s Secretary, Ja’afaru Ahmed, made the announcement in Abuja on Saturday.

The statement read, “The next phase of the Federal Fire Service recruitment exercise would commence on September 15, 2024 as the portals opened immediately. “Shortlisted candidates would be sent invitation letters detailing where they are to appear for physical screening, certificate verification as well as aptitude test through the phone numbers and email addresses they provided during the process of registration.

“The Board wishes to state that every process of this exercise does not attract any form of payment."
Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by godwinngbede: 8:09pm On Sep 14
List is onboarding right now

Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by preciousfuture: 8:26pm On Sep 14
Fingers crossed!
Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by preciousfuture: 7:25am On Sep 15
Helloooooo here!
Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by Mchearan: 7:52am On Sep 15
My people my people. Longest time. I wish you all the very best of luck as next phase of recruitment will commence Monday. If you make it to this stage. I wish you congratulations

1 Like

Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by MrGood70: 9:55am On Sep 15
Mchearan:
My people my people. Longest time. I wish you all the very best of luck as next phase of recruitment will commence Monday. If you make it to this stage. I wish you congratulations

Thank you Sir, we don miss you
Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by Hunter102: 10:34am On Sep 15
Mchearan:
Monday is a holiday. They said 15th September so nothing will happen today?
Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by amajuanosi(m): 11:24am On Sep 15
Has anyone gotten any message yet?
Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by godwinngbede: 1:14pm On Sep 15
amajuanosi:
Has anyone gotten any message yet?
till Tuesday, the 17th of September. From a reliable source. To tomorrow is public holiday.
Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by techaboki: 2:14pm On Sep 15
godwinngbede:
till Tuesday, the 17th of September. From a reliable source. To tomorrow is public holiday.

Una reliable source no de ever finish ni?

Reliable source since December?

De play

2 Likes

Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by COKA003(m): 5:33pm On Sep 15
Una reliable source no de ever finish ni?

Reliable source since December?

De play

I tire oh, since December hmm

1 Like

Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by Kingdolla: 6:13am On Sep 17
Portal is now opened to check if shortlisted or not. Good luck 🤞
Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by MrGood70: 6:42am On Sep 17
Kingdolla:
Portal is now opened to check if shortlisted or not. Good luck 🤞
Did any copas 8 got shortlisted?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (38) (Reply)

Job Openings / Inec Adhoc Staff Recruitment For 2019 Election - How To Apply And Register / Baker Hughes 2015 Graduate Field Engineer!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.