Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,907 members, 7,959,835 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 08:19 AM

Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 - Business (385) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 (239921 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (382) (383) (384) (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 10:00am On Sep 26
Peejayz:
So guys , I took part in this XM demo weekly competition, I took 8th position out of over 30 thousand traders .....

The prize for my position is 300 dollars, though I have not received the money because the competition ended this afternoon, but I am so happy right now ..... Coz I can remember myself begging for 500 naira to feed on this thread just two weeks ago... Now I will have up to 450k as a reward for trading....

Yeah, I have chatted the support and they said my account manager will call me within 48hr, I will let you guys know the update.....

Yeah, my nickname on the ranking is iQNam

Na scalping you do or swing? Cos, you leaped from 4199th position to 56th position, instantly. That's some full throttle stunt there
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Alexas58: 10:25am On Sep 26
samfelly:

No, boss. Kindly show me how to, chief. Merci 🙏

Quote me with a trial account on funded next
Send investors login

open with the preferred account size you did like to trade on

Leggo!

No fugazzy

No more cap

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by CaptainJune: 3:48pm On Sep 26
Aremolekunowo:
Hello family and friends, so finally on one my TENTRADE live funded accounts the one of 1k......I came out of big draw down on Friday buying and selling GU
So at market open today I sited a good selling opportunity I took it to 1,123.95 dollars I sent them message for my 70% cut I no want story so they credited my wallet with 87.12 dollars I made withdrawal they credited my kora naira account with 145,290 naira witting 7 minutes.
Abeg forex is real though there have been so many bitter failures o. I give thanks to God and our bosses in this forum for their continuous encouragement.

Congrats, man. More wins to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Peejayz: 5:37pm On Sep 26
samfelly:

Na scalping you do or swing? Cos, you leaped from 4199th position to 56th position, instantly. That's some full throttle stunt there
i started with scalping gold, then i saw a setup on us30 which was nice, then i entered two positions, then waited till they were in good profit, then i stacked more position

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Peejayz: 7:13pm On Sep 26
Taking this nice buy on us100....

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Petah(m): 9:03pm On Sep 26
bossman how va the money dan enter
Peejayz:
Taking this nice buy on us100....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by UnbeatableKing: 12:50am
A WhatsApp group has been created for us here to have better means of communication and sharing Forex signals, ideas, updates and informations.

You can join using the following link:

Edit the link by removing one dot (.) after "chat". Nairaland doesn't allow WhatsApp links.

https://chat..whatsapp.com/GbNnHpBIc3sI2Hxr0ILDun

Only for serious forex traders, pls don't join if you are not serious or active. Let's build a community of successful traders.

See you there soon fam.

Join now, let's work together to make some money.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Peejayz: 5:29am
Petah:
bossman how va the money dan enter
not yet boss..... According to them, it will take 3 to 5 working days since I used the bank transfer option..... If to say I use neteller or perfect money option, I for don see am ..... But I no too Sabi about those platforms, that's why I used the bank transfer option
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Aremolekunowo(m): 6:48am
Peejayz:
not yet boss..... According to them, it will take 3 to 5 working days since I used the bank transfer option..... If to say I use neteller or perfect money option, I for don see am ..... But I no too Sabi about those platforms, that's why I used the bank transfer option
Perfect money is very East option now, and it's very fast and convenient
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Donsheddy: 7:08am
UnbeatableKing:
A WhatsApp group has been created for us here to have better means of communication and sharing Forex signals, ideas, updates and informations.

Only for serious forex traders, pls don't join if you are not serious or active. Let's build a community of successful traders.

See you there soon fam.

This wasnt approved... Take this down or you will be reported and banned
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Donsheddy: 7:08am
Peejayz:

No crypto option??
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by CaptainJune: 7:39am
UnbeatableKing:

See you there soon fam.

We already have a telegram group created by a well-known member of this forum. You can ask to join it or flow with the discussion here rather than this. Good luck in your community project but we are not interested in it.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Peejayz: 7:40am
Donsheddy:

No crypto option??

You can only use crypto to deposit, but not to withdraw on their broker.... I would have opted for crypto option if it was there
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Peejayz: 7:41am
Aremolekunowo:

Perfect money is very East option now, and it's very fast and convenient

I didn't know about it, I haven't used that app before , so I just dey extra careful .... I can wait for 5 days to recieve that money 🤑

(1) (2) (3) ... (382) (383) (384) (385) (Reply)

MerryBet Punt For Pride IV / My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. / Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.