Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,224 members, 7,936,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 10:40 PM

How To Protect Yourself From Yahoo-yahoo Guys - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How To Protect Yourself From Yahoo-yahoo Guys (8849 Views)

20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City / Who Is A Yahoo-Yahoo Boy? / She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Protect Yourself From Yahoo-yahoo Guys by Nobody: 6:41am On Nov 24, 2011
The major problem with all this scammers is their inability to write in pure,simple english,cos they are so dumb that their e-mail is filled with so much erroneous english.And even the receipients of the mail that go ahead to claim the prize are also nit-wits trying to reap what they never sowed.
Re: How To Protect Yourself From Yahoo-yahoo Guys by crusufixo(m): 8:49am On Nov 24, 2011
I would most definitely know a scam mail wen i see one. I get tons of it everyday. At times, i reply them with insults and curses, at other times, i just reply them by advising them and telling them to try and get a legit job.Even one who is greedy should be able to spot a scam mail. The fact is, only an illiterate( please no offense to anyone ) would fall for such scam mails.
Re: How To Protect Yourself From Yahoo-yahoo Guys by omo9ja1(m): 10:06am On Nov 24, 2011
don't think there is a free lunch some where

imagine you receive an email saying you won large sum of money that is fake of course but people just want to be rich over night
Re: How To Protect Yourself From Yahoo-yahoo Guys by femcent2: 10:43am On Nov 24, 2011
1.JPG ID CARD.J l.JPG LOVE.JPG 4 Files (721 KB) | Download All   Hello My dearest. How are you today?. I believe that you are doing well, I am more than happy to read your mail today. My dear like i told you in my first mail, My name is Miss loveline Dabah from Rwanda in Africa . Presently i am in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the assassination of my late parents. I am 24 years old girl 5'8 tall. My late father Dr Johnson Dabah was the  chairman chief executive, Mensah gold and minerals Investment plc, before the hoodlums attacked them one early morning in our house and killed him alongside with my mother. It is only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am living now. Please I will like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes and what you are doing presently. more over please promise me a real love that can not be broken, I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture. Waiting for your reply Your Loves, Miss loveline 'i wonder hw people 're scam'
Re: How To Protect Yourself From Yahoo-yahoo Guys by medoski(m): 11:41am On Nov 24, 2011
this blog will give you every info you need on protection
http://scamnomore..com/
Re: How To Protect Yourself From Yahoo-yahoo Guys by gogodaye(m): 2:18pm On Nov 24, 2011
Why people no go dey fall, when e bi say pastors don hype dem all by seeing and preaching say dem go all reap for where dem no sow. Na only Nigerian 'god' dey bless person wey no dey work hard. Strive and u go succeed for life in your own small way.
Re: How To Protect Yourself From Yahoo-yahoo Guys by tope3x(m): 4:00pm On Nov 24, 2011
Poster, U are very crazy, what is your f*ucking Business with the YAHOO BOYS? HAS YOUR FATHER BEEN SCAMMED OR WHAT, YOU BETTER FIND A GOOD JOB TO YOU SUCKER.
Re: How To Protect Yourself From Yahoo-yahoo Guys by tope3x(m): 4:11pm On Nov 24, 2011
I only dont support a local scam, but when it comes to those oyinbo people, please let those boys get back what they have gotten from our four father's, remember the time of getting what belongs to us with just an ordinary mirror or glass or any how, they took all our fartile land, and cocoa from our great grand four fathers, so its time we get all back from them. They havent gotten it all, let the yahoo boys get it all back. DONT EVER ACCUSE A YAHOO BOY, COZ YOU WILL REGRET IT. lipsrsealed
Re: How To Protect Yourself From Yahoo-yahoo Guys by justwise(m): 8:47pm On Nov 24, 2011
tope3x:

I only dont support a local scam, but when it comes to those oyinbo people, please let those boys get back what they have gotten from our four father's, remember the time of getting what belongs to us with just an ordinary mirror or glass or any how, they took all our fartile land, and cocoa from our great grand four fathers, so its time we get all back from them. They havent gotten it all, let the yahoo boys get it all back. DONT EVER ACCUSE A YAHOO BOY, COZ YOU WILL REGRET IT. lipsrsealed

You are a massive fool, yahoo yahoo boys are bunch of criminals.
Re: How To Protect Yourself From Yahoo-yahoo Guys by shollyboy2: 8:50pm On Nov 24, 2011
na wa oooo, if you guys are complaining about yahoo yahoo(scammers), how about the pastors? politicains scamming us daily and on weekends? i tire ooo we dont even know who is the scammers nd the scamees, anymore, lol.
scammers,
scammees,
scammist,
Re: How To Protect Yourself From Yahoo-yahoo Guys by tope3x(m): 9:07pm On Nov 24, 2011
@justwise or what do u call yourself, u better pray to get to the level of those you call yahoo boy, and stop hating, dont get jelouse of their success from wisdom.They are doing it, go and start browsing and start yahooing also, that is your own problem. Leave those boys alone, and make your complain to your government who steals Billions in a day. Get A LIFE MAN
Re: How To Protect Yourself From Yahoo-yahoo Guys by jamessmith2099: 8:23am On Nov 25, 2011
Sometime I also get irritate from this type of mails, Thanks to share these all, nice discussing.
Re: How To Protect Yourself From Yahoo-yahoo Guys by justwise(m): 9:31am On Nov 25, 2011
tope3x:

@justwise or what do u call yourself, u better pray to get to the level of those you call yahoo boy, and stop hating, dont get jelouse of their success from wisdom.They are doing it, go and start browsing and start yahooing also, that is your own problem. Leave those boys alone, and make your complain to your government who steals Billions in a day. Get A LIFE MAN

I can never be jealous of a criminal who will die a miserable death, they are the scum of the earth.
Re: How To Protect Yourself From Yahoo-yahoo Guys by Nobody: 7:03am On Mar 15, 2013
It is not my culture to invariably reply to posts. But seeing dis 1 paticulaly, I must say, 'nids atention.' Most nairalandas beliv dat grid and fulishnes are d path ways of penetration 2 d victims of 419ers; dis is absolutly tru but not alwys tru. Mercy, helpin spirit, infatuation mistaken as luv, frustration and evn beauty can contribute. D best way to save ur head from scammers is 2 b updated wit their modus operandi. Incase u dnt knw, sum of diz yahoo boys (and gals) tek dis as deir ocupation. Jst like a manager wil alwys bring in new initiativs, dey wil alwys bring in deirs 2 dupe u d more. So dnt tnk dat u knw it all or dat u are incredibly wised up; dnt tnk dose victims as fulishness and gridines alone or at all; dnt tink dat u are abov scam unles u av folod my advis; dnt b a negativist or a positivist but a neutralist. Alwys pray 2 ur God re: d unknwn, d unseen, d unheard, d undone and d unencountad__ dat He may giv u d powas 2 takle dem. 2ndly, b updated, b wise, knw 'wots up' : visit 419.bittenus.com
Re: How To Protect Yourself From Yahoo-yahoo Guys by Nobody: 7:06am On Mar 15, 2013
Zigchukason: It is not my culture to invariably reply to posts. But seeing dis 1 paticulaly, I must say, 'nids atention.' Most nairalandas beliv dat grid and fulishnes are d path ways of penetration 2 d victims of 419ers; dis is absolutly tru but not alwys tru. Mercy, helpin spirit, infatuation mistaken as luv, frustration and evn beauty can contribute. D best way to save ur head from scammers is 2 b updated wit their modus operandi. Incase u dnt knw, sum of diz yahoo boys (and gals) tek dis as deir ocupation. Jst like a manager wil alwys bring in new initiativs, dey wil alwys bring in deirs 2 dupe u d more. So dnt tnk dat u knw it all or dat u are incredibly wised up; dnt tnk dose victims as fulishness and gridines alone or at all; dnt tink dat u are abov scam unles u av folod my advis; dnt b a negativist or a positivist but a neutralist. Alwys pray 2 ur God re: d unknwn, d unseen, d unheard, d undone and d unencountad__ dat He may giv u d powas 2 takle dem. 2ndly, b updated, b wise, knw 'wots up' : visit 419.bittenus.com
Re: How To Protect Yourself From Yahoo-yahoo Guys by Nobody: 7:06am On Mar 15, 2013
[quote author=Zigchukason][/quote]
Re: How To Protect Yourself From Yahoo-yahoo Guys by Nobody: 7:07am On Mar 15, 2013
Zigchukason: It is not my culture to invariably reply to posts. But seeing dis 1 paticulaly, I must say, 'nids atention.' Most nairalandas beliv dat grid and fulishnes are d path ways of penetration 2 d victims of 419ers; dis is absolutly tru but not alwys tru. Mercy, helpin spirit, infatuation mistaken as luv, frustration and evn beauty can contribute. D best way to save ur head from scammers is 2 b updated wit their modus operandi. Incase u dnt knw, sum of diz yahoo boys (and gals) tek dis as deir ocupation. Jst like a manager wil alwys bring in new initiativs, dey wil alwys bring in deirs 2 dupe u d more. So dnt tnk dat u knw it all or dat u are incredibly wised up; dnt tnk dose victims as fulishness and gridines alone or at all; dnt tink dat u are abov scam unles u av folod my advis; dnt b a negativist or a positivist but a neutralist. Alwys pray 2 ur God re: d unknwn, d unseen, d unheard, d undone and d unencountad__ dat He may giv u d powas 2 takle dem. 2ndly, b updated, b wise, knw 'wots up' : visit 419.bittenus.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

World Baby Factory Busted In Imo State / Hakeem Odumosu: Traffic Robberies Will Soon Become History In Lagos / Cele Prophet Killed Inside Own Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.