Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,679 members, 7,914,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 12:24 PM

Help - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help (70 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help by Chidozie4847(m): 10:04am On Jan 11
Good morning beautiful people of nairaland and happy blessed new year.pls i seriously need help am a navy personnel am collecting salary of 100k plus i know is not much but i do collect some allowance but my problem is that i gamble with it cant save and right now am depressed.this is my first time of posting here and i seriously need ur helps but financially,advise and other wise.help a brother pls[color=#000000][/color]
Re: Help by LifeofDream: 3:56pm On Jan 11
Go out and talk to people, pls don't commit suicide 🙏

We all have gone through something before and some of us are still going through something.. I lost over a million naira when binance closed my account at the beginning of December last year, this include money that's not mine.. I had to sell a lot of my personal things to pay for debts and was only left with my phone... This all happen last December.

I was penniless and had to beg to chop, I couldn't even treat myself to a #350 malt drink on Christmas day and was broke like a church rat on new year day.. grin

I still have nothing but I hope to bounce back stronger this year, it's scary out there... embarassed

You can read IAmHim1 thread on masturbation, who knows it might be exactly what you need...

One day, I'll be able to say "nothing is impossible if you can dream"... 💯

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Social Media Marketing In Vietnam To Enhance Their Online Presence / How Do Solar Panels Work In Shade Or Bad Weather? / How To Choose The Right EDM Vise For Your Machining Needs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.