Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,266 members, 7,960,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 11:53 AM

Why Does The Levy For Exams Keep Skyrocketing Despite These Difficulties - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Does The Levy For Exams Keep Skyrocketing Despite These Difficulties (155 Views)

How Mass Communication Students Sit For Exams In Anambra University (Photos) / How Covenant University Students Sit For Exams (Photos) / FG Considers Compulsory Levy For Students In Primary, Secondary Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Does The Levy For Exams Keep Skyrocketing Despite These Difficulties by Gas0line: 12:09pm On Jan 13
I've been out of secondary school some years back. My time in school has not been without challenges which involved trekking some unreasonable distance just to save the few naira in my hand , dropping out and restarting again and all these happened very consistently due to lack of money. I would like to see myself as above average in terms of academics but I have never had it any better. Three years after my supposed graduation,I am yet to sit for my SSCE which is to say I don't even have one of the most basic certificates. Tried sometimes to do some menial jobs for this purpose but the monies are mostly diverted to feeding. The Wassce registration will be ending soon and the thought of it makes me feel so despondent. I'll be 23 by may but I still have almost nothing to show for it yet the government is still trying to make things harder.

(1) (Reply)

FULafia Announced Combined 6th, 7th And 8th Convocation Ceremonies / Canada Education Consultants In Noida / JAMB/UTME Series 2 - Free UTME Math Tutorials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.