Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,913 members, 7,959,866 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 08:59 AM

Construction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Ninth Mile Axis (Pictures) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Construction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Ninth Mile Axis (Pictures) (24659 Views)

Enugu-Onitsha Expressway Blocked As Task Force Kills Trailer Driver In Nkpor / Tanker Explosion On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway (Photos) / Trailer-Loaded With Beer Falls Along Oji River Axis Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Ninth Mile Axis (Pictures) by YourMrBoo: 11:59am On Jan 26
Kepukepu:
It's still APC, PDP couldn't come up with it.
PDP na crazy party

Am not PDP or whatever but you still lie.
Jonathan of PDP introduced it.

Now get off my mention.
Re: Construction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Ninth Mile Axis (Pictures) by YourMrBoo: 12:02pm On Jan 26
Kepukepu:
They do bro. Let's stop deceiving ourselves.
I am anti-APC as well but does not mean that I should sound stupid.
MTN cannot just dash you free money like that

I don't care if you're anti-apc na you Sabi learn to be truthful

This contract has nothing to do with tinubu. If it does tell me who in his administration approved it.

No dey come here dey lie. That road has been receiving attention even before MTN took over
Re: Construction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Ninth Mile Axis (Pictures) by 77up(m): 12:06pm On Jan 26
athaboi:
Lol....the road has been like this since 2021 so relax, it's nothing about tinubu
You are obviously an ignorant of how governance works.

This is not your comment but your hate!
Re: Construction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Ninth Mile Axis (Pictures) by YourMrBoo: 12:44pm On Jan 26
77up:
You are obviously an ignorant of how governance works.

This is not your comment but your hate!

O boy, better leave this matter.
That road project is a private project and privately sponsored under tax waiver scheme.
There is nothing you or your minions can do about it.
Carry your bad belle face another place.
Re: Construction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Ninth Mile Axis (Pictures) by Ogene001: 1:13pm On Jan 26
Tap0lane:
It would not let our people see the project my brother. To de insult Tinubu na wetin de give we people endless joy out of chronic n irredeemable bigotry n hate.

MTN project
Re: Construction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Ninth Mile Axis (Pictures) by Nahunger(m): 1:56pm On Jan 26
BrodaBenad:

Wawan banza
Dan talakawa

😂😂😂😂😂
See Hausa na 😂😂😂😂
Re: Construction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Ninth Mile Axis (Pictures) by Nahunger(m): 1:56pm On Jan 26
ifeco4:

We are too rich to do brown roof, maybe you need to be admitted in a nearby clinic.

That forest you are seeing, your life savings can not buy a plot of land there.

😂😂😂😂
E pain am
Re: Construction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Ninth Mile Axis (Pictures) by JayPeeOham: 2:20pm On Jan 26
Danishguy:
You could have went gone for another moniker, No?
Re: Construction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Ninth Mile Axis (Pictures) by Healermyst: 2:34pm On Jan 26
Rikze:
shocked

South East is really opening up. Abia State is a joy lately.😊

These are just what the masses want. Give them road light and water. Not too much to ask for. Just do the much you can and subsequent Governments will not need to repeat what you've done.and security of life and property

Gracias 🙏
Re: Construction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Ninth Mile Axis (Pictures) by ifeco4(m): 4:32pm On Jan 26
Nahunger:

😂😂😂😂
E pain am

Pain fire

Na you don get heart already.
Re: Construction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Ninth Mile Axis (Pictures) by Nahunger(m): 5:23pm On Jan 26
ifeco4:

Pain fire

Na you don get heart already.

You sure 😀
Re: Construction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Ninth Mile Axis (Pictures) by ifeco4(m): 7:59pm On Jan 26
Nahunger:

You sure 😀

U know very well you are the one feeling great pain
Re: Construction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Ninth Mile Axis (Pictures) by Nahunger(m): 8:27pm On Jan 26
ifeco4:

U know very well you are the one feeling great pain

😂😂😂😂😂😂
Are you sure 😀??
Re: Construction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Ninth Mile Axis (Pictures) by Straighttime: 11:42am On Jan 27
tollyboy5:

Stop pretending and changing narrative. Like your fellow dopemu, your reason for stating MTN is glaring.
You're just being smart by half

And why did you and your fellow failures mention BAT
Re: Construction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Ninth Mile Axis (Pictures) by Straighttime: 11:46am On Jan 27
tollyboy5:

Whats all these jargons you and your fellow dummies are posting.
'MTN!', 'MTN! '

Go thank MTN na ozuo

You call us dummies then what are you people? The biggest and handicapped dummies. If not for that swap for tax, that road won't see light of the day. Yes we shout MTN and not BAT because Fashola is a bigot and non nationalist so the thanks is to Buhari and MTN and not BAT. Simple.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Construction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Ninth Mile Axis (Pictures) by tollyboy5(m): 11:58am On Jan 27
Straighttime:

And why did you and your fellow failures mention BAT
Olodo where I did I mention that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? / Man States Why He Tore The Change Given To Him By A Biker Rider In Imo State / 20 Things To Know About The Calabar Sea Port (A Must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.