Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,191 members, 7,963,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 09:55 PM

Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! (9400 Views)

The Worst Leader In The History Of Nigeria....no Doubt / 15 Reasons Why Olusegun Obasanjo Was Nigeria's Worst Leader. / Obasanjo: Nigeria's Best Or Worst Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by BootyOnMe: 8:43pm On Nov 07, 2011
I dey laff o!
Me too dey laff!
Gooooooooooooooooooooo Tikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkku!!!!

Nigerians have truly got what they deserve. Praaaaaaaaaaise Boko Haram.

Okija Shrine Pact done tie GEJ mouth and hands!

Mu he he he he he he heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh!!!!

Take heart Nigerians. . . you shall keep reaping what you soweth!

*Cowardice and Mental Slavery* kiss

My belle dey sweeeeeeeeeet weh-weh!

*Belches*
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by dayokanu(m): 8:45pm On Nov 07, 2011
ronkebp:

Guys, lets give this president a break!!!! joor, what do you expect him to accomplish in just few months? haba!! he cannot do it alone, he needs the help of 'his cabinet' and the citizens at large, to help with the whole Naija situation.

This Retardeen has been president for over 18months yet everything is going kaput.

Now bombs to celebrate Independence, Xmas and now Ileya sef
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 07, 2011
How can you rule a rugged country like Nigeria by luck ?
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by ronkebp(f): 8:53pm On Nov 07, 2011
We all know why there are bombs everywhere, it is simply because the hausas' think that they are the rightful ruler of Nigeria, and there are some problems that the President cannot solve, i would rather, he just picks an aspect, and work on that through out his tenure. and let another president come and take another aspect up. That is how i feel and think that things would possibly turn out for the better.
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by Ad4(m): 8:53pm On Nov 07, 2011
@Desola,you're the biggest idiot in NL.If you call GEJ a bad leader remember that the SW massively voted him in so you SW people're part of the problem.In the history of Nigeria,you SW people're betrayers.You betrayed the Ibos in 1967 and the hausas in 2011.It was this betrayal mentality of the SW that also helped GEJ in.As for the Ibos,they've been wanting to go since 1967.
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by coogar: 8:59pm On Nov 07, 2011
Ad+:

@Desola,you're the biggest  in NL.If you call GEJ a bad leader remember that the SW massively voted him in so you SW people're part of the problem.In the history of Nigeria,you SW people're betrayers.You betrayed the Ibos in 1967 and the hausas in 2011.It was this betrayal mentality of the SW that also helped GEJ in.As for the Ibos,they've been wanting to go since 1967.

the south west didn't vote massively for gej. i will say it's about 50-50 in the south west.
a lot of people voted for buhari in the south west. people could see jonathan was just a muppet then. he's always been the 2nd favourite in his entire life and then something happens to the top man and he simply takes over.

only a man with brass balls can rule nigeria. it's not meant for lily-livered men like jonathan goodluck.
he's fast becoming the worst president in africa. i thought ernest shonekan was worse as an interim leader, jonathan has surpassed that idiocy.
all he does is wear a cowboy hat like a troglodyte and parade the dullest african woman as his wife.
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 07, 2011
^ Bros, cool down now. Wetin the woman do you ?
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by coogar: 9:29pm On Nov 07, 2011
naijababe:

^ Bros, cool down now. Wetin the woman do you ?

they have mismanaged nigeria.
too many lives have been lost as a result.
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by asorocker: 9:58pm On Nov 07, 2011
Nigerians are the hardest people on earth to please, the same people who cried out against Buhari in 1984 , 2003 and 2007 are now embracing him (height of hypocrisy). The same Buhari people called for his head during PTF is now a messiah. If Buhari had won the election and started arresting corrupt people everywhere the same funny people would have being crying all over the world and forming useless bodies to gain world sympathy.

GEJ should just forget this set of nigerians and focus on more important things
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by coogar: 9:59pm On Nov 07, 2011
asorocker:

Nigerians are the hardest people on earth to please, the same people who cried out against Buhari in 1984 , 2003 and 2007 are now embracing him (height of hypocrisy). The same Buhari people called for his head during PTF is now a messiah. If Buhari had won the election and started arresting corrupt people everywhere the same funny people would have being crying all over the world and forming useless bodies to gain world sympathy.

more importance things like doing nothing to the mayhem boko haram is causing. if you lose your entire family to their bombings, i wonder if you would ptyalise the same garbage. jonathan's c[i]o[/i]cksuck[i]e[/i]r!
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 07, 2011
asorocker:

More important thing like national security   Sorry, i forgot he's too busy with fuel subsidy removal and reinstatement of toll roads. Mtchew!!!
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by BootyOnMe: 10:01pm On Nov 07, 2011

Exactly.
Like eating OBJ smelling wor-wor shyte! kiss
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by nku5: 10:07pm On Nov 07, 2011
Not goodluck is the worst leader, its just that nigeria has been ruled by strong men and lions. He is the first ordinary man to become president. Previous rulers papered over the cracks by the sheer force of their personality eg obj, ibb, abacha etc. Of course the fact that dude is indeed a softie adds to the predicament.
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by PointB: 10:09pm On Nov 07, 2011
Well said Asorocker,
don't mind the perpetual whiners.
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by dayokanu(m): 10:17pm On Nov 07, 2011
ronkebp:

We all know why there are bombs everywhere, it is simply because the hausas' think that they are the rightful ruler of Nigeria, and there are some problems that the President cannot solve, i would rather, he just picks an aspect, and work on that through out his tenure. and let another president come and take another aspect up. That is how i feel and think that things would possibly turn out for the better.

And if he cannot secure lives and properties in this country then whats his job?
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by egift(m): 10:54pm On Nov 07, 2011
What does the Zoologist bring to the table? grin
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by honeric01(m): 5:24am On Nov 08, 2011
We don ENTER one chance.
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by jmaine: 6:20am On Nov 08, 2011
coogar:

the south west didn't vote massively for gej. i will say it's about 50-50 in the south west.

50 - 50 how ? , bros we have being down this false analogy before and it's a fact that the South west voted en masse for GEJ . . . No two ways about it . . .

coogar:

a lot of people voted for buhari in the south west.

What is the percentage of the lot of people votes for Buhari compared to the ACN and the PDP candidates . . . .

If this thread is about Buhari merited loss at the poll . . .Then you people would remain perpetual whiners cos Buhari can never be a democratically elected president of Nigeria . . . You can all whine till eternity . . .
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by Buzornnam: 9:33am On Nov 08, 2011
Pls dont see him as dat bad, mind u Leadership is not easy.
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by Nattlil(m): 9:35am On Nov 08, 2011
Close diz topic joor goodluck nigeria.
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by Syenite(m): 9:36am On Nov 08, 2011
@ desola,  angry angry angry
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by TenKobo1: 10:00am On Nov 08, 2011
All those weeping that Retardinho is the worst ever president of Naija, judging only by two years of experience should just wait untill he completes his tenure. Then you might be talking about the worst being anywhere (Animal Farm included) that ever sat on a presidential stool. You had the chance to topple a puppet of an expiring order through the ballot box, but you allowed religion and tribal sentiment to becloud your vision. Thereby perpetuating a leacherous and vile order that had eaten the nation (Like the Vulture feed on the flesh of its own kind) since independent. That's your Fresh Air.
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by sheyguy: 10:06am On Nov 08, 2011
guy keep bashin Jo-na-tan on this forum but we forget there r other leaders at various level too. for example if ur state govt was performing then most of us will care far less about BH and the GEJ.
But Jonathan naa bad leader true true oh! nothing for ground, the guy is just happy to president of Nigeria and play along with his godfathers and dictators. like it a big honour, u know,
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by omo9ja1(m): 10:33am On Nov 08, 2011
hey let us not point finger the building of a Nation is a team work and we know the current situation, but on a serious note GEJ need to address so urgent issues security should be top on the list

God bless Nigeria
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by awesomet1(m): 10:52am On Nov 08, 2011
~Bluetooth:

How can you rule a rugged country like Nigeria by luck ?
Question!
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by ideylaff: 11:35am On Nov 08, 2011
They say its in the morning we will already know how the night will shape up.

Its obvious and glaring that this Present Government is clueless and out of dept.

Why is it so easy to set up a committee/parastatal with members + bn able to give them cars, houses to live in , set them an agenda which is always unfulfilled , while they cant find a solution to basic things.

TscseeeeeeEschew

Man mi I tire 4 ds Country oooo
sad
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by kenmaro: 11:39am On Nov 08, 2011
I said it earlier before the presidential votes. Jonathan won't make a good leader because he is not a leader. Jonathan will be one of the worst leaders we have ever had in Nigeria. This is not all about a tribal or regional sentiment because i am from thesame Niger Delta as well as Jonathan. Buhari would have made a significant changes in Nigera despite the fact that he is a religious fanatic which could have been settled naturally. I saw him as the one that was going to bring about a revolutionary change to Nigeria. A lot of things would have happened for good in Nigeria if Buhari had gotten into aso rock. It would have been; ''the rich and mighty also cry''. Jonathan is a weakling. A woman in a man's clothings. To be a leader is not only how well educated one is. Okonjo Iweala is a quack. Even a final year student of econmics or management sciences could handle the issue of the proposed cutting down on government expenditure properly without it having any direct adverse effect on the mass. She should be relieved of her ministerial job before she will cause economic doom to this country, Nigeria.
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 08, 2011
any leader that have great promise for the nation will surely be known @ the beginning of their tenure, i see no promise in Jonathan
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by Olorimoney(m): 11:54am On Nov 08, 2011
hummmm, Nigeria,ojojumo lan ji riya,Lord God ! come to our aid,ur pple are suffering,no good roads,no light,no security of lives and properties,nuffing
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 08, 2011
How can you rule a rugged country like Nigeria by luck?
we need a LEADER not a LUCKYMAn!!!!!!! GEJ is a man without vision!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by Olorimoney(m): 12:01pm On Nov 08, 2011
I really do not know what to say,pple are complaining about GEJ,yet they are the ones that votes this same man in. please just let him be,all we need do is to pray from him and that God should lead him to the right path,Governance is not easy,there are pple that are telling him what to do as well, am sure this man must be under a whole lot of pressure now,God help GEJ so that he can take his pple to the promise land, Amen enemies can to hug transformer if they don't want GEJ any longer,this man is God choose and there is nothing any one can do about it,if you do not want the wrath of God then leave this man alone and let him be abeg,if you don't like him then go eat your poooo
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 08, 2011
Desola:

Pointb,

Why are you and your cohorts so devilish? Is it because you as a people(the ibos) are too ashamed to admit that you got it wrong or that you are happy that Jonasatan is assisting you lot in realising yor dream of a defunct Nigeria?

How can any right thinking individual profess that this government isn't the worse in their existence as a Nigerian? Could it be because of the paltry handouts being bestowed on you as a people or that beaf is now sharing his little crumbs with you?

The earlier we do away with you ibos the better because you; side by side with the bokos and Jonasatan are the worst things that has ever happened to Nigeria.

Evils!!!
Tribal she goat!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Spot The Difference In This Pic Between Both IT Ministers In Nigeria And Kenya / Chinedum Orji 50th Birthday: Ikpeazu Felicitates With Abia Speaker / Community Relationship: Nigerian Military Organises Dance Competition In Plateau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.