Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,191 members, 7,963,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 09:58 PM

Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! (9401 Views)

The Worst Leader In The History Of Nigeria....no Doubt / 15 Reasons Why Olusegun Obasanjo Was Nigeria's Worst Leader. / Obasanjo: Nigeria's Best Or Worst Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by simple8: 12:08pm On Nov 08, 2011
call him any thing you like he remain your president. Because your candidate did not win does not mean we all will perish. Go and write it down, what ever has beginning has end, boko haram will one day come to an end. Problem of nigeria is me and you, if you can not do you own duty by respecting your leade, how do you aspect him to deliever while you don't even believer he can. People rule for 8 years and non of us have gone to exile. Take for example what happen to siassia the super eagle couch: when he was busy displaining his top players some of you were clapping for him and when he fail because of love lost between him and he fail, the same asked for his sack. I voted for gej and i believe he will deliever. Those of you who do not vote for him should wait for 2015 for whom you trust and stop making noise.
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 08, 2011
we voted for him cause we expect the best from him but he is failing us, he has no promise in him, he doesn't has what it takes to be a leader!!
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 08, 2011
All these crying babies should please go and hold their Governors,LG Chairmen and Council bosses responsible for the sorry state in their lives.What are your governors doing to improve your lifestyles? Dont come on nairaland and show people your sorry and wretched state by attacking the president and commander in Chief of our great country.If it is Health care,it is shared with State and the local Government,If it is Agriculture same thing applies,Education is same,Housing is also the same,Employment is same too and these are some of the most basic things of life.Please weeping adults with pampers go complain and weep before your Governors and Local government chairmen.
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by Lacoolmley: 12:26pm On Nov 08, 2011
Na waa o!
Make una leave am. 9ja no easy to rule.
If any leader enters that position and doesn't handle matters delicately, it could lead to a complete breakdown of the country.
Nigeria is very unique in its own way and can't automatically follow a western model to handle social issues without making modifications, na small small. The world is currently in hard times. People like Obama, Cameron are also not finding it easy so Jonathan is facing his own here in Nigeria. Many people will think dividing the nation would solve the whole problem but na lie. Jonathan might not be the leader but he was the best of the other major candidates. I don't believe he is folding his arms and watching even if he is slow to action. Time will tell
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 08, 2011
let wait for the subsidy ish, then you will see the worst Nigerian!!!!!!
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by simple8: 12:35pm On Nov 08, 2011
God bless you bro. Some of their governors came for second tenure and they were the ones that voted them in. If jonathan is president of nigeria his neither you governor of your state nor chairman of your local government.
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by dabrake(m): 12:55pm On Nov 08, 2011
Dk,
he should be a guard in the zoo] so that all the wild animals will escape. Right?
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by dabrake(m): 12:56pm On Nov 08, 2011
Dk,
he should be a guard in the zoo
so that all the wild animals will escape. Right?
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by Demdem(m): 3:17pm On Nov 08, 2011
The Retardeen himself is a calamity to the Nigerian State.
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by fxtopedia(m): 3:34pm On Nov 08, 2011
@simple:

call him any thing you like he remain your president. Because your candidate did not win does not mean we all will perish. Go and write it down, what ever has beginning has end, boko haram will one day come to an end. Problem of nigeria is me and you, if you can not do you own duty by respecting your leade, how do you aspect him to deliever while you don't even believer he can. People rule for 8 years and non of us have gone to exile. Take for example what happen to siassia the super eagle couch: when he was busy displaining his top players some of you were clapping for him and when he fail because of love lost between him and he fail, the same asked for his sack. I voted for gej and i believe he will deliever. Those of you who do not vote for him should wait for 2015 for whom you trust and stop making noise.

You comments forced to agree that you are still a parasite who depends solely on parents for a living,
little wonder you did not feel the pain,
grin
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by babyboy3(m): 3:36pm On Nov 08, 2011
The Nigerian president Odechukwu retardeen Jonathan

CLASSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by peleson: 3:42pm On Nov 08, 2011
GEJ is the best ever,believe it or leave it
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by Kenyata(m): 3:45pm On Nov 08, 2011
We warned you people. You can't give what you don't have. May God punish Obasanjo for foisting him on us.
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by highland(m): 3:46pm On Nov 08, 2011
it is not new to say so. it was said the same way during OBJ.
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by asha80(m): 3:48pm On Nov 08, 2011
if nigeria practised federalism the way it is supposed to i do not think we would made so much noise on who the president is
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by crowaddy(m): 3:55pm On Nov 08, 2011
Mohammed Marwa (died 1980), best known by his nickname Maitatsine, was an Islamic scholar in Nigeria.

He was originally from Marwa in northern Cameroon. After his education he moved to Kano, Nigeria in about 1945, where he became known for his controversial preachings on the Qur'an. Maitatsine claimed to be a prophet.[1] Although a Koranic scholar, he seemingly rejected the hadith and the sunnah and regarded the reading of any other book but the Koran as paganism. Maitatsine spoke against the use of radios, watches, bicycles and the possession of more money than necessary.[2]

His dissent was disliked by the government, and he was exiled to Cameroon in the early 1960s. He returned to Kano and by 1972 he had a notable and increasingly militaristic following. In 1975 he was again arrested by Nigerian police for slander and public abuse of political authorities. But in that period he began to receive acceptance from religious authorities, especially after making hajj, the Muslim pilgrimage to Mecca. As his following increased in the 1970s, so did the number of confrontations between his adherents and the police. His preaching attracted largely a following of youths, unemployed migrants, and those who felt that mainstream Muslim teachers were not doing enough for their communities. [b]He was killed by Nigerian security forces in 1980 during the Kano insurrection[color=#990000][/color][quote][/quote][/b]
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by Beaf: 4:05pm On Nov 08, 2011
I really pity the bigots who think that every death from bombs is a political tool. How could humans sink so low?
GEJ is the best for Nigeria, let bigots and traitors knock their heads on the wall.
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by scala101(m): 4:26pm On Nov 08, 2011
Beaf:

I really pity the bigots who think that every death from bombs is a political tool. How could humans sink so low?
GEJ is the best for Nigeria, let bigots and traitors knock their heads on the wall.

Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by Johnpaul2k2(m): 4:42pm On Nov 08, 2011
silly and busy body post by an ediot angry angry angry
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by moshoodn(m): 4:51pm On Nov 08, 2011
Who the hell is pointB or beaf? They are both retards!
Never seen people so misguided and clueless.
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by no1madman(m): 5:18pm On Nov 08, 2011
joe boy=PUXXXY
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 08, 2011
moshoodn:

Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 08, 2011
moshoodn:

Who the hell is pointB or beaf? They are both retards!
Never seen people so misguided and clueless.

This kind of post is expected from a baby like you.Intolerant of superior arguement and calling names.The question here is which state are u from? Is GEJ the Governor of your state or LG chairman of your LG? I know of course he is not.Go and weep before them so that u can be employed gainfully if u are not,let them boost agriculture,health care and education in your state and u wont be here crying like my new born baby[quote][/quote]
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by Akiika: 5:42pm On Nov 08, 2011
I'm sure if Boko Haram start unleashing their terror in the S. West and S. East, you guys will have a rethink about your "He's just been there for 4 months". Wasn't he the VP to the dead president?
The thing is, HE HAS NO CLUE! My only advice is for the West to be vigilant, because these idiots called boko haram are getting bolder by day.
State of emergency should be declared in those states, get a no-nonsense military administrator to take over, build a big jail house, acquire a big farmland that the prisoners can work while they are in jail.
End of story!
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by Timijo(m): 5:50pm On Nov 08, 2011
Some people here lack respect for leadership. Hw can a mature person open his wide voca cavity and vomint stinking kalmas. You people's complaints has even bcom a stumbling block to his progress. Do u think ur complaints can solve d issue? We need to resolve to prayer and nt to bcom critics.
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by coogar: 5:58pm On Nov 08, 2011
Timijo:

Some people here lack respect for leadership. Hw can a mature person open his wide voca cavity and vomint stinking kalmas. You people's complaints has even bcom a stumbling block to his progress. Do u think your complaints can solve d issue? We need to resolve to prayer and nt to bcom critics.

what's been happening to the prayers since 1960? things have continue to get worse in spite of the prayers and yet we need more prayers.
prayers without action yield nothing. there's time to pray, there's time to take decisive action.
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by DrummaBoy(m): 6:01pm On Nov 08, 2011
chei!
Were have I been, wey argument reach 3 pages like dis?
Welcom back jare desola.
We are still stuck wit Jonasatan O
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by tlops(m): 6:04pm On Nov 08, 2011
siddon look!
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 08, 2011
So as to keep my clean slate of been detrabilized I wont mention names,but the question is why do a particular tribe in Nigeria preach so much respect for elders and they are always the first to disrepect their elders? I am just wondering aloud.
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 08, 2011
coogar:

what's been happening to the prayers since 1960? things have continue to get worse in spite of the prayers and yet we need more prayers.
prayers without action yield nothing. there's time to pray, there's time to take decisive action.

And the action for the failures from 1960 must be taken in one (1) year? I beggy!!!
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by jmaine: 6:12pm On Nov 08, 2011
The losing sulky fools are still whining . . .what a pity . . . . GEJ till 2015 . . .sadly you can all whine but that won't change anything . . .
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by davidom: 6:34pm On Nov 08, 2011
Its much easier to post anything here and condem our President but to be objective we must sincerely ask ourself this pertinent questions:

1. why do we have insecurity only in the far north?
2. who are those interested in the underdevelopment of Nigeria?
3. who are the bad lossers?
4. what is the way forward?
5. who is trying to discredit GEJ's administration?
6. who are the evil cabal ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BOKOHARAM Is Dead!Celebrating no xmas bombing first time in 6yrs,Yeepee!!! / Who Doctored 2016 Budget, Mafia Or Rats? / My Administration Will Be Committed To Fixing Nigeria – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.