Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,318 members, 7,897,457 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 02:27 PM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (636 Views)

/ I Was Doing My Shopping Online; But Was Shocked To Find This On Jiji / (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Fryx: 11:14pm On Jan 28

1 Like

Re: by libertyfather(m): 11:16pm On Jan 28
nothing u can do...live with it, if God save you u will pass, infact i will advice you to embark, the journey is so tough it may take ur life

1 Like

Re: by Bwilliam(m): 11:10am On Jan 29
Put down your rose colored glasses so that you can clearly see the red flags for what they are truly are.
Jealousy comes paired with manipulation, that why it was not surprising to read the line "She is very caring though. If I tell her I am going out, she will call me about every 30 minutes. She will say she is checking on me."
That kind of behavior usually ends with a knife in your stomach, and you, slowly and painfully bleeding out on the floor.
A word is....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: by Fryx: 1:05pm On Jan 29
Re: by Demigod22: 1:44pm On Jan 29
The kind of toxic environment or event that happened in her past that made her behave like this. I don't think I want to be friend or dating a chronic jealous lover. I won't survive it, and they are very unreasonable and dangerous.

1 Like

Re: by superCleanworks(m): 1:49pm On Jan 29
Fryx:

She don’t want me to play or laugh with any other lady. She will either chip in to divert attention to herself or nag me for days for it. She will change again if I assure her that I’ve got only her.

This is some teenager love thing OR you are grown ups and She is definitely paying your bills because if you were THE MAN in the relationship then you would have opted for peace of mind by kicking the clingy being away from you.
Re: by CHRISTFUCKER: 1:58pm On Jan 29
Rope that friend and do the same to yourself
Re: by Fryx: 2:24pm On Jan 29
Re: by AKWATGOLD1(m): 3:28pm On Jan 29
Overprotection.
Fryx:
She is jealous of anything female around me. Even if it’s my cousin sister (which she very well know it’s my cousin sister)

She don’t want me to play or laugh with any other lady. She will either chip in to divert attention to herself or nag me for days for it. She will change again if I assure her that I’ve got only her.

I think that’s the only thing causing issue between us. She lacks confidence too. I will often catch her assuring herself that she will just learn to trust me and accept whatever disappointment it brings.

I have already made up my mind that she is not a woman to live under the same roof with. She is that type of woman that is better to get a separate apartment for and only see once in a while. Most importantly, a type of woman to keep secret from.

She is very caring though. If I tell her I am going out, she will call me about every 30 minutes. She will say she is checking on me.

But once she sense another lady around me, she will immediately change and stop checking up on me. She just hate the idea of me being with another lady.
Re: by Palazee(m): 3:38pm On Jan 29
Dear lord, where are we getting all this overload of weak as$ men

How can a woman be dictacting to you who you talk with and who you don't
Re: by Fryx: 3:51pm On Jan 29
Re: by Palazee(m): 4:14pm On Jan 29
fryx:
She don't want me to play or laugh with any other lady. She will either chip in to divert attention to herself or nag me for days for it
Do you have DID? Who write the nonsense above or can't your brain comprehend what "dictate" means
?

Where does dictate= control,

You even have to reassuring her everytime like a baby. You clearly love your job why complaining. Pathetic
Re: by Fryx: 4:46pm On Jan 29
Re: by Palazee(m): 5:12pm On Jan 29
fryx:
Ohwww, all this trash just for me, do you seriously think am going read it cheesy

fryx 2024:

To dictate means To control cheesy

W_anker, this is the internet. Nobody is here to stroke you and your loser girlfriend ego

You can't dump her because you ain't get any other option.

GO F_UCK YOURSELF LOSER
Re: by Fryx: 5:15pm On Jan 29
Re: by Macnnoli4(m): 5:17pm On Jan 29
Let me be extreme here. While reassuring her after her jealous episode, try putting down other ladies, make fun of other ladies and raise her up above them no matter how ridiculous it might seem. Make it look like she is the queen and the other ladies are just ordinary people who can't reach that level in your heart. Assure her that you are like her King and talking to other ladies is like a king talking to his subjects but with her is like talking to a Queen. When you are in a call with another lady, tease her with romantic sign language, make funny/romantic faces at her, she will still feel your attention and that won't distract you from your call. What do I know sef. At least try the last part of my statement.
Re: by Palazee(m): 5:19pm On Jan 29
Fryx:

You are right. It’s the internet. That’s why I can’t evaluate who I am talking to before engaging.
Why did you open this thread then?

For us to pat you on the back and sing you a sweet lullaby
Re: by Fryx: 5:24pm On Jan 29
Re: by Gadafii: 8:47pm On Jan 29
I think you should handle your own weakness first

A girl is jealous of your own female cousin, and you don’t immediately put her in her place

You are coming online to seek advise?
Re: by Fryx: 9:34pm On Jan 29

(1) (Reply)

Serious Buyer Needed!!! / See What This Robot Did To Me And How I Responded Smartly / Why All Them Hatingz In The Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.