Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,853 members, 7,889,864 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 10:57 PM

Womens Apology Is Different From Mans Apology - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Womens Apology Is Different From Mans Apology (1455 Views)

This Is The Function Of A Mans Nipple (enter) / Bbn Winner Mercy Eke Shamelessly Sitting On A Married Mans Lap Cubana Chief Prie / Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Womens Apology Is Different From Mans Apology by IAmHim1: 8:56pm On Feb 03
A WOMANS APOLOGY IS NOT A MANS APOLOGY:

I've read countless stories on nairaland where most men end up suffering a relationship crisis because their woman refused to apologise directly to them. ita quite sad unno cua people periah cus of lack of understanding

what if i told you your woman have already apologised to you for her wrong doings...BUT in her own way

we'd all agree women are mostly emotions(feelings) while men is mostly logic(thoughts) ie women think with their feelings(if it feels good, IT IS RIGHT and if it feels bad, IT IS WRONG) while men feel with their thinking (if the facts correlates with their decision, then theyll feel good about their decision and if the fact doesnt correlate with their decision, theyd feel theyre about to make a bad decision)

thats why men rather marry a woman that was hard for them to fvck even after their $pending$$ because they think to themselves "if it was hard for me to fvck this girl even with the amounts i spent, then it'll b hard for other guys to see her pant too"

while a woman without a child for years can easily have sex outside with another man because she FEELS shes doing her husband a favor by providing him an heir if he cant provide himself one. it feels good to her to help her family so IT IS RIGHT

FEELINGS= ACTING not talking

one thing ive noticed about feelingss is that FEELINGS IS STRONGLY PAIRED TO ACTING not talking

you dont FEEL hungry and talk about eating or the food you ate last 6 months ago. you take action. YOU COOK.

when you FEEL angry, you break bottle *wink wink* OR you pace round the room or get into a fight. you DONT tell someone "im angry oo". your anger should REFLECT in your actions without you needing to say anything at all

when you FEEL angry, you dont talk about your anger. if talking solved anger issues, ALL potential fights would end the moment one party says "im sorry"

when you FEEL Hornyy, you dont TALK to your girlfriend about having sex and all the styles youll fvck her in. DAMN! waste of energy talking
YOU FVCK HER IN ALL THE STYLES YOU HAVE STORED UP IN YOUR HEAD

when you FEEL sad, you LISTEN to those songs in your playlist that assures you things will be okay soon OR you PRACTICE detachment by locking your self away from your group

you dont FEEL adventurous and TALK about going on a vacation or talk about the trip you took with your family when you were five months old.
YOU fvckin GO ON A VACATION or climb a mountain etcetera etcetera

ANY emotional state you feel is paired with ACTION not TALKING

you dont FEEL remorse and talk about feeling remorse. YOU SHOW YOU'RRE FEELING REMORSE

a woman by virtue of being an E-motional creature is constantly in her feelings, either in one state or another( anger, sadness, joy, gratitude, pity, envy, jealousy...)

now your epiphany is coming...that click moment youve have all been waiting for

a woman WHO FEELS REMORSE for her wrongdoings WILL NEVER TALK ABOUT FEELING REMORSE EVER. she'll SHOW you she's FEELING remorseful by ACTING remorseful

to simplify, a woman who FEELS remorseful or FEELS SORRY for her wrongdoings will never tell you "I'M SORRY"

THATS WHY A WOMAN NEVER SAYS "IM SORRY"
SHE'D RATHER COOK YOUR BEST FOOD and serve it to you like you a newly crowned king OR IRON ALL YOUR CLOTHES OR GIVE YOU A MIND BLOWING SEX (ACTIONS as opposed to empty talks like "im sorry"wink because feelings is paired with acting or showing NOT talking

Logical Thoughts is paired with talking or writing thats why therapist recommend to get your thoughts out of your head, WRITE them down

if a woman says im sorry after she has wronged you and her FEELING remorse doesnt reflect in her actions, SHES PLAYING YOU or ABOUT TO

PUTING THINGS IN PERSPECTIVE:

when your woman wrong you, dont help her initiate the action to appease you i.e dont tell her to cook your favorite food or tell her what makes you happy. your months/years of being in a relationship with her should make her know what makes you tick as a man. lets her initiate the action to appease you herself so you'll be sure it came from her mind and not from your influence. if she doesnt know what makes you happy as a man is because of two things

1) you dont communicate properly with her.

NOTE: not all talking is communication (as a means of punishment when you know the person hates being spoken harshly to) and NOT all communication is talking (communication could also be acting/showing) , if not, deaf and dumb people would not be in any relationship whatsoever.

women communicate with actions thats why theyre good at reading AND speaking body language better than men. so to send a message across to them i.e women, wouldnt it be better to communicate in a language they understand better

i.e she made you happy by doing something you like. instead of TELLING her youre happy(urrghhhh), SHOW her instead by expressing your happiness by taking her out or getting her a gift as a means of positive reinforcement
i.e what are things a happy man would do. go figure.

2) she wasnt paying attention to your needs as a man ie what makes you happy. and if she isnt doing that, then she's paying attention to what another man needs or she's paying attention to just herself
Thats a whole lotta flagsss you do not want to miss as a man in a relationship with a woman

you can still subtly demand an apology from a woman by means of her falling into your frame as a man since speaking apologies is what men do to show theyre sorry, NOT WOMEN

to wrap it up,

thats how to truly know a woman who wrong you is FEELING REMORSEFUL. by her acting remorseful instead of her saying she's remorseful by means of petty "im sorry"

Goodluck as you unravel those thin threads and free yourself through understanding of basic Human Social Dynamics

Credit: Psyhacks Youtube WHY WOMEN DONT APOLOGISE (Dr. Orion Taraban)

cc: ubunja
pukkalolo
Pansophist

please share and like. thanksss

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Womens Apology Is Different From Mans Apology by incogni2o: 9:31am On Feb 04
Your write up is filled up with excuses, reason lot of Nigerian Women seem dumb.

The same ones who don't feel emotional when apologizing to Thier Bosses at work.

Go outside overseas and see relationships btw Women with Men.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Womens Apology Is Different From Mans Apology by IAmHim1: 11:25am On Feb 04
you clearly didnt read my post well

WOMEN CAN SAY I'M SORRY. its quite easy for women BUT HARD FOR MEN . but thats the trick women use. a woman saying "im sorry" but not reflecting in her actions

but if she truly FEELS REMORSEFUL for her wrong doings, she'll show how sorry she is by trying to make you happy. ie doing stuffs she knows will.make you happy

for women its the emotions.

she reasons like this:
" if my actions/speech/words/xxxx made him ANGRY, then another of my action can make him HAPPY"

it doesnt matter if she SAID something to make him angry. ALL THAT MATTERS TO HER IS "HES ANGRY" i

Its changing emotions for women not petty 'im sorry'

"Go outside overseas and see relationships btw Women with Men"

lolzzzz
you came online this sunday morning to clown or what

incogni2o:
Your write up is filled up with excuses, reason lot of Nigerian Women seem dumb.

The same ones who don't feel emotional when apologizing to Thier Bosses at work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Womens Apology Is Different From Mans Apology by Feldie: 11:30am On Feb 04
Women kneel to beg if they offend you. If your woman can't apologize to you it's because she sees you as a small boy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Womens Apology Is Different From Mans Apology by IAmHim1: 12:55am On Feb 08
The core part of this post is this:

man and women differ in thoughts and in action.
you cant know which is which cus people differ ie all men dont seem to act the same way and all women dont seem to act the same way ie men and women in korea tend to act different from men and women in Nigeria but the frame of emotions and logic holds regardless

you could TELL a man 'thank you' when he helped you with school fees but such a man might be expecting you to SHOW APPRECIATION instead of saying how appreciative you are by making sure you pass out from that school in flying colors as a means of saying thank you to him

while you could FEEL appreciative when a lady cooked the sweetest food for you alone to enjoy. you then decide to wait till month end to SHOW APPRECIATIION by taking her out while all she wanted was a "thank you. after my mom, i havent enjoyed a womans cooking like this before."

it may sound like a dilemma on figuring out what to do in a case like this but it really isnt a big issue

SAY THEN DO

a particular someone in your life did something that really made you happy. you now feel appreciative. DONT WAIT a second.
say 'thank you' first THEN go on to SHOW youre feeling appreciative

apply with context and you're good to go
Re: Womens Apology Is Different From Mans Apology by loswhite(m): 4:29am On Feb 08
incogni2o:

Dumb write up...lol with zero direction.
Re: Womens Apology Is Different From Mans Apology by loswhite(m): 4:31am On Feb 08
IAmHim1:
The core part of this post is this:

man and women differ in thoughts and in action.
you cant know which is which cus people differ ie all men dont seem to act the same way and all women dont seem to act the same way ie men and women in korea tend to act different from men and women in Nigeria but the frame of emotions and logic holds regardless

you could TELL a man 'thank you' when he helped you with school fees but such a man might be expecting you to SHOW APPRECIATION instead of saying how appreciative you are by making sure you pass out from that school in flying colors as a means of saying thank you to him

while you could FEEL appreciative when a lady cooked the sweetest food for you alone to enjoy. you then decide to wait till month end to SHOW APPRECIATIION by taking her out while all she wanted was a "thank you. after my mom, i havent enjoyed a womans cooking like this before."

it may sound like a dilemma on figuring out what to do in a case like this but it really isnt a big issue

SAY THEN DO

a particular someone in your life did something that really made you happy. you now feel appreciative. DONT WAIT a second.
say 'thank you' first THEN go on to SHOW youre feeling appreciative

apply with context and you're good to go
Lol the core part is you don't know what you are saying...lol

3 Likes

Re: Womens Apology Is Different From Mans Apology by Daughterboard(m): 7:50am On Feb 08
Noted

1 Like

Re: Womens Apology Is Different From Mans Apology by IAmHim1: 11:39pm On Feb 08
post here in details for all to see what you mean and i'll bring understanding to you
loswhite:
Lol the core part is you don't know what you are saying...lol
Re: Womens Apology Is Different From Mans Apology by benqo01(m): 6:49am On Feb 09
I don't care about that emotional shit whoever is wrong should apologize.

Stop enabling this women.....the things most men do these days re the reason these women are misbehaving.

So it is okay to apologize to her boss at work ,but not her husband?

If the same way women respect thier bosses is the same way they respect their husbands, we wont have any issues at all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Womens Apology Is Different From Mans Apology by IAmHim1: 1:55pm On Feb 09
nobody said women shouldnt apologise

womens apology should be backed with actions to show she's FEELING remorseful

read before typing next time

benqo01:
I don't care about that emotional shit whoever is wrong should apologize.

Stop enabling this women.....the things most men do these days re the reason these women are misbehaving.

So it is okay to apologize to her boss at work ,but not her husband?

If the same way women respect thier bosses is the same way they respect their husbands, we wont have any issues at all
Re: Womens Apology Is Different From Mans Apology by KingNom(m): 9:17pm On Feb 09
Differences

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sharing Your Bed ? You Are Not Clever / Why Are Some Girls Becoming So Greedy / Happy New Year To You All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.