Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,299 members, 7,981,611 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 09:10 PM

❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ - Car Talk (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ (21646 Views)

❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ / The 7 Most Expensive Cars In The World (Photos) / How To Inspect A Used Car Before Buying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 6:36pm On Jul 30
Your mechanic has certified a car with a smoking engine again and you don't even know. It's hard to know. It takes some skills. Even he might not know. Hire a professional. E get why.
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 8:54pm On Jul 30
What's your favorite car brand? Let's have a good chat about. I love talking to car enthusiasts.

Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 10:25pm On Jul 30
Today was a success. We go again tomorrow♥️♥️
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 8:50am On Jul 31
Good morning beautiful people of Nairaland. We are up and running again.

Lots of engagements already lined up for today, but we can surely still squeeze out time to help you inspect any car anywhere in Lagos its environs.

Chat me up immediately
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 12:12pm On Jul 31
Are you going to be involved in the protest? If you are, please don't step out with your car. Use your leg. E get why.
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 2:07pm On Jul 31
Lots of business centers will be closed tomorrow. It's not because the business owners wish to join the protest, but because they are scared the protesters would loot their shops. Funny is it not?

From amongst the people that want a better society, you'll find many that are looking for the opportunity to steal from others. It's quite an irony. We are as a people are Defective, but we are not ready for that conversation.

Stay safe out there tomorrow my people.
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 3:47pm On Jul 31
Calling three - four dealers just to check a car is so frustrating. And we all know the longer the chain of dealers, the more expensive the car.

Worst part is we get there some times, and we start hearing all kinds of stories. The car might be sold already in fact.

Things we see on this job🤦
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 5:52pm On Jul 31
The chances of landing a good car by luck is too slim to even consider that approach.

Cancel out all chances by hiring AutoConsult to do the job for you.

Call or send a dm. 09039337803
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 8:20pm On Jul 31
I've got quite a number of cars lined up to check in the next few days. I hope this protest don't distabilise things.

I believe in protest as a tool to put elected Government officials on their toes. But while protesters have the fundamental right to protest, they must also respect the rights of other people to freedom of movement.

We need the protests to be as peaceful as possible. We love Nigeria and we'll never be happy to see it burn.

1 Like

Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 9:55pm On Jul 31
Car dealership agents will lead you to go check a car that has been sold. Very annoying group of people🤦
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 11:37pm On Jul 31
CLOSED⛔
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 8:51am On Aug 01
Open for business and service💡🚀
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 11:42am On Aug 01
Doesn't look like the protest is gaining enough momentum. What's happening
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 12:48pm On Aug 01
Protest is no longer preventing me from having cars inspected for you. Send me a dm if you are looking to have one checked.

Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 6:16pm On Aug 01
What a day! I've spent most of my time On Twitter today. Trying to be a patriotic Nigerian is hard work.

Who get car to inspect abeg?
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 9:43pm On Aug 01
Looting people's shops is just so wicked. It breaks my heart so bad.
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 9:16am On Aug 02
Good morning good people of Nigeria.

AutoConsult is up and ready to take your inspection requests.

Call in

Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 10:48am On Aug 02
Appears people are gradually returning to work. Things we love to see. Don't be scared of going out too. Get busy. Let's go carshopping🤝
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 2:15pm On Aug 02
👀👀👀👀
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 3:31pm On Aug 02
Honda suspensions over Toyota suspensions any day. You just get that bit of confidence driving in a Honda than in a Toyota. It's undeniable.
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 6:52pm On Aug 02
The views of individuals on different brands of vehicle can vary based on personal experience. Apparently, once you've used a particular car and have enjoyed it so well, you tend to rate it above other brands without necessarily using the other ones.

Don't flatter yourself though😅 Your car might not be the sleekest around, or the most durable. Be receptive and try other brands.

END.
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 11:42pm On Aug 02
CLOSED🚫
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 7:19am On Aug 03
Good good morning to everyone on here.

Trust y'all had a great night rest!? Which car are you checking today?
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 9:43am On Aug 03
Identified the car yet? Send a dm

Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 1:44pm On Aug 03
Quite a day at the office! At least we have some sun. As we keep witnessing some pockets of protests here and there, y'all should try to stay safe.
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 6:48pm On Aug 03
👀👀👀👀👀
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 9:37pm On Aug 03
Is your car giving you problems? Talk to me this night.

I'm open to a good car talk.

Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 1:14pm On Aug 04
Happy Sunday everyone♥️♥️
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 6:18pm On Aug 04
Looking forward to the new week. I can't even explain why.
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 8:41pm On Aug 04
Hope you got enough rest from the long forced holiday? Be fueled to excel even more in the coming week, ♥️♥️
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 11:48pm On Aug 04
See you in the morning 🤝
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 9:35am On Aug 05
We up and firing already. Send in your inspection requests. Best to discuss your options with me ahead of time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (43) (Reply)

15 Places You Must Never Overtake The Car In Front Of You When Driving / FRSC Sets Deadline For Number Plates Violation, Drivers License / Tips To Prevent Snakes From Entering Your Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.