Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,445 members, 7,961,377 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 11:44 PM

❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ - Car Talk (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ (18959 Views)

❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ / The 7 Most Expensive Cars In The World (Photos) / How To Inspect A Used Car Before Buying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 5:19pm On Aug 16
"You can't trust anyone in this Automobile space. Everyone just how to scam you".

Trust AutoConsult and stop bothering yourself about all these.

Let's help you handle everything.
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 8:39pm On Aug 16
Quite a busy day at the office.

Keep the inspection requests coming. I'm here for you. Vamos🚀🚀

Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 11:27am On Aug 17
People seem to be only buying cars with better fuel economy now. Nawa😅😅

Prices of four cylinder cars are going through thr roof at the moment. I predicted this in 2022. What a time to be alive!
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 2:58pm On Aug 17
Premier League is back and we are all excited.

While we are excited, let's also excitedly go check that car you are looking to buy. Hit me up now so we can plan ahead.

Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 5:56pm On Aug 17
I'm still curious on how the FG of Nigeria intends to make their proposed car loan work. Which indigenous Automobile company are they planning to partner with? I personally feel we are not ready for that policy in Nigeria.
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 9:22pm On Aug 17
👀👀👀👀
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 10:31pm On Aug 17
We go again tomorrow🚀🚀
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 12:25pm On Aug 18
Happy Sunday Ladies and Gents♥️♥️
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 2:42pm On Aug 18
I hope everyone is getting enough rest. If you aren't, try to ooo. Let's recharge for the new week.

If you do intend to check a car this week, hit me up ahead. Let's talk.

Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 8:17pm On Aug 18
What a weekend!
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 11:20pm On Aug 18
We look forward to the new week.
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 7:27am On Aug 19
Good morning everyone. It's another beautiful Monday morning. Let's go out there and conquer all out fears, defeat all the odds and secure the bag. I want to see loads and loads of people coming to my dm to enquire about all types of cars. That's what gives me joy.

Let's have it🚀🚀🚀
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 9:17am On Aug 19
Light has been really, I can't even deny it. I hope it continues like this.

Speak to AutoConsult this morning if you have any car questions.

Hit my dm on whatsapp. I typically reply instantly.

Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 11:15am On Aug 19
FUN FACT:

The brand name "Mercedes" comes from the name of a young girl! In the early 1900s, Emil Jellinek, a European automobile dealer, named the cars after his daughter, Mercédès Jellinek. The name stuck, and by 1926, the brand officially became Mercedes-Benz after the merger of Karl Benz's company with Daimler-Motoren-Gesellschaft. So, the luxury cars we know today are partly named after a child!

That gender wins again🤌😅
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 2:29pm On Aug 19
Save this for later. If you don't need my services now, you will need it later.

Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 3:52pm On Aug 19
I offer premium advice on what brand of car to buy, considering your budget and how well you can afford to maintain that brand and year of it, and I offer it for free.

You'll think it's meant be free until we get talking. Then you'll begin to see many reasons why you should pay me for the free service. Try it and see for yourself. There is so much you don't know.

Hit me up

Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 9:12pm On Aug 19
What a day! Responding to everyone already. Thank you.
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 8:49am On Aug 20
Good morning Ladies and Gents. Trust you all had a great night rest? Which car are you checking today? Message me immediately.

Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 10:44am On Aug 20
YOUR BATTERY RUNS DOWN BEFORE MORNING.? 👀👀😳😳

PARASITIC DRAIN: A short read

Parasitic drain is more than just a weak battery or a faulty alternator.

If your car's battery regularly dies overnight, it might be due to parasitic drain.

When a car owner reports a battery draining overnight, the first thing most technicians check is the battery's strength and the alternator's charging output.

However, only a few also inspect aftermarket installations and faulty fuses.

In many cases, addressing these issues solves the problem.

But if the battery is strong, the alternator is functioning properly, there are no lights left on, no aftermarket installations, and the fuses are fine, then it’s likely a more complex parasitic drain.

In such cases, the problem might be due to corroded ground connections or tampered wiring (like short circuits or open harnesses).

Wires that have been cut and left uncovered or corroded ground connections that aren’t properly secured to the car's body can cause issues.

By checking the ground connections, fixing open wires, and addressing the initial issues mentioned, you can usually eliminate parasitic drain.

However, you shouldn’t blame parasitic drain if your car doesn't start after two days and you’re using a low-quality battery.

Always use a high-quality battery, as parasitic drain can affect the ABS, cause the ECM to lose memory, and impact other functions in your car.

I hope this helps you resolve the issue today.

Have a great day ahead.
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 12:16pm On Aug 20
FUN FACT: Did you know?

Volvo invented the three-point seatbelt in 1959. What's remarkable is that they made the patent open and available to all other car manufacturers for free, prioritizing safety over profit. This innovation has saved millions of lives worldwide.

Follow for more♥️♥️
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 2:44pm On Aug 20
Remember, having a car inspected is not just about checking if the car is good or not. It's also about knowing exactly what you are buying, about knowing how much it could cost you to put the car in the best shape possible, especially if you are buying a Nigerian used.

Let's not deceive ourselves, you can hardly get the prefer car. You are not buying a brand new. So it's just important to know what and what you might be spending on if you do buy the car.

Contact AutoConsult today to ensure you are not buying what will completely drain you financially.

CHAT ME UP ON WHATSAPP

Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 5:08pm On Aug 20
Never trust anything a car seller tells you about a car. He's just tryna sell his car. Once you pay, it becomes your headache.

Go with a mechanic 11 times out of 10. Let AutoConsult do the needful for you. Take this very seriously fam!
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 6:55pm On Aug 20
Paying an expert to inspect a car you wanna buy is not added expenses. It's part of the process.
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 8:16pm On Aug 20
Contact me ahead of time to have a car inspected. It's better to have a discussion on it for days so you can have some OT while you search. Take this seriously.

See you on the other side.

Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 9:51pm On Aug 20
Someone somewhere somehow still sees thinks he's a fantastic driver because he can drive only a car with automatic transmission😅😅

Learn to drive a manual transmission before you beat your chest sir/ma😜
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 7:18am On Aug 21
Good morning from this part of the world. I'm open and ready to serve you. Send me to the car's location.

Hit me up. I reply with lightening speed.

Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 9:18am On Aug 21
Every year, automotive engineers focus on three key objectives in manufacturing engines for the upcoming model year.

First, they're striving to increase miles per gallon, as every additional mile improves fuel efficiency.

Second, they're refining these vehicles to boost power and enhance performance without sacrificing fuel efficiency or reducing miles per gallon.

Finally, they're working to meet emission standards, optimizing performance while minimizing harmful emissions to protect the environment.

To achieve these goals, various innovations have been introduced, one of which is optimizing car cooling systems for greater efficiency.

The quicker a car reaches its optimal running temperature, the more fuel-efficient it becomes due to shorter open-loop times.

In newer models, such as the Toyota Highlander Hybrid, the coolant is routed through the exhaust system to heat up faster.

A faster engine warm-up improves fuel efficiency, enhances performance, and allows the catalytic converter to effectively filter and convert harmful chemicals into less harmful gases.

The catalytic converter only works efficiently when the engine reaches its optimal temperature.

This is why I always advise against removing your thermostat or directly running your fans.

Interfering with your car’s cooling system can negatively impact its overall performance and fuel efficiency.

Keep the thermostat in your engine, let the cooling fan operate as intended, maintain the single-cell radiator your car came with, and continue using coolant instead of water.

Ikenna in Ladipo recommending a double-cell radiator and Sulaiman in Osogbo urging you to remove the thermostat are not more knowledgeable or technical than the engineers who designed these cars.

If you want to maintain your car's fuel efficiency, do not allow Sulaiman to tamper with the cooling system for any reason.

The fuel efficiency and performance of modern vehicles are closely tied to the effectiveness of their cooling systems.

I hope you've learned something new today.

_AutoConsult_
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 11:36am On Aug 21
Come and tell me in the dm. I won't tell anybody.

Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 2:22pm On Aug 21
This fuel issue 🤦

This country can be frustrating😩
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 4:25pm On Aug 21
Are you a woman buying your first car? if you haven't been driving before, I don't think you should opt for a V6. You prolly don't need it.

Start with something you can handle. You don't wanna make a mistake by matching the throttle pedal of a V6 unintended.

With that much horsepower, the shalaye might be much. I hope you get it😅
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 7:44pm On Aug 21
Quite a day here. I hope y'all had a great one? Time to get some rest. And while you are relaxing and going through cars on different platforms, send me a dm so I can advise you properly.

Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 10:01pm On Aug 21
Still available to help you inspect a car tomorrow. Call in.

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (38) (Reply)

7 Cool Suvs Made In Africa You Need To Check Out / Advice Needed On Toyota Sienna Car / Car Freaks – Which Car Will You Give Your All For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.