Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,143 members, 7,963,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 05:39 PM

We Are Going For Peter Obi In 2027 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Going For Peter Obi In 2027 (2420 Views)

Top 5 Aspirants In 2027 Ogun Governorship Race / "I Will Win In Court" - Peter Obi Says When Asked If He Will Contest In 2027 / Atiku Promises To Support Wike For President In 2027 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: We Are Going For Peter Obi In 2027 by omoharry(f): 2:53pm On Feb 13
OmoFiditi:

I can bodly say I am immune from your stupidity. You vote like buffoons every four years and expect miracles.

While you were wasting your life voting buffoons in the past 8 years, I was improving myself and saving my money in dollars. In that 8 years, I have earned a PhD and now an Adjunct Professor who teach students remotely in 2 global International universities, while still working as a medical professional. I earn my honorarium in dollars and spend in Naira.

I draw in forex into this country and have the right to beat my chest, because I am more useful than a bunch of brainless nincompoops, who renew their stupidity every 4 years by voting retards into powet and putting everybody else into a bloody mess..

Heads of tails, I will not be affected by your electoral foolery which is largely fueled by bigotry and ethnoreligious brigandage.
You listed out all these achievement, yet you still reason like a child ! Anyway, I voted for the person I thought was most efficient and capable to lead us but they ensured he was rigged out of the election.

I think you should channel your anger to those that voted for Tinubu who they all claimed made Lagos .. pls stop shooting arrows in the crowed oga .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of President Tinubu, Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi / Lagos La Vida Loca / Soldiers Kill Undergraduate For Wearing Green Colour

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.