Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,993 members, 7,880,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 12:23 PM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (227 Views)

Reply To Reno On Tinubu's 2027 Re-election Claims / Oshiomhole: I Don’t Know If Buhari Still Support Me As APC Chairman / Baffles Me Why People Still Support Buhari,nigeria Like Venezuela(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by EreluRoz: 1:12pm On Feb 13
Re: . by EreluRoz: 1:15pm On Feb 13
If you can't read and digest properly then you have no business commenting on this post, it's for the matured minds.
Re: . by akwesenana: 1:17pm On Feb 13
It's not easy though.
Re: . by EreluRoz: 1:18pm On Feb 13
akwesenana:

That's if you are alive by then.
We will all be alive by God's grace, we are too relaxed and allowing the government overide us. You don't know the power we have when we are truly united. Read and digest before commenting like a child
Re: . by 9jatriot(m): 1:28pm On Feb 13
Each time I hear revolution, the picture in my head is always of a set of lazy people who have targeted successful people in their area and need an excuse to go and destroy the asset of those people under the guise of "na revolution we de do"

There is no example of any country in the world that was successful doing the kind of revolution these lazy people are advocating for. The only known revolution in the world that was successful is and was the Industrial Revolution. That is a revolution where people decided to be productive not this lazy people destructive kind of revolution.

That was how one school crying for poor amenities went ahead to destroy the few existing ones in the school, to the acclaimed tune of 2b in the name of riot.
EreluRoz:
Yes, I may still support asiwaju come 2027 if we are not ready to come together and start revolution because it is the only way to finding a permanent solution to Nigeria's problem.

All these people that keeps coming up every election period are all the same, if it were to be another person in power it would have been the same story. Nigeria is in a deep mess that no overnight messiah can solve, don't be deceived, all you would have been hearing is one grammar or the other and so much noise on the media while the masses keeps wallowing in abject poverty.

Like I said, if I see any of these people again come 2027 I'll grab my regalia and mount my support harder for asiwaju because it seems we are all not ready for a true change.

I'm not your regular kind of person, I'm very bold with my truth, Nigeria is drowning day by day and you all keep recycling the same people that brought us here because of religion and tribal biggotry. When we are all ready to leave our differences behind and come together as one voice then the true change that Nigeria deserves will materialize.

Revolution or nothing.
Re: . by akwesenana: 1:28pm On Feb 13
Revolutions or protest?

1 Like

Re: . by akwesenana: 1:29pm On Feb 13
Lol, why you delete your post?
Re: . by akwesenana: 1:33pm On Feb 13
9jatriot:
Each time I hear revolution, the picture in my head is always of a set of lazy people who have targeted successful people in their area and need an excuse to go and destroy the asset of those people under the guise of "na revolution we de do"

There is no example of any country in the world that was successful doing the kind of revolution these lazy people are advocating for. The only known revolution in the world that was successful is and was the Industrial Revolution. That is a revolution where people decided to be productive not this lazy people destructive kind of revolution.

That was how one school crying for poor amenities went ahead to destroy the few existing ones in the school, to the acclaimed tune of 2b in the name of riot.
This is true. Revolutions are usually counter-productive.
Re: . by Contriman(m): 2:38pm On Feb 13
9jatriot:

then you are a coward....
Revolution has brought many successful nations....
Though Nigeria is not a nation so Revolution won't work here so I kinda agree with u but not withstanding you are a coward
Re: . by 9jatriot(m): 2:40pm On Feb 13
Give me examples, no need to show yourself as an obidient who only trade with insults.

Contriman:
then you are a coward....
Revolution has brought many successful nations....
Though Nigeria is not a nation so Revolution won't work here so I kinda agree with u but not withstanding you are a coward
Re: . by Contriman(m): 2:45pm On Feb 13
9jatriot:
Give me examples, no need to show yourself as an obidient who only trade with insults.

you are not a student of history...,
You even called me obedient lol if obedient is synonym to someone who stand with the truth am proudly obedient.

Educate yourself freely
https://education.nationalgeographic.org/resource/history-101-revolutions/
Re: . by 9jatriot(m): 2:52pm On Feb 13
hahaha.... Before I say what comes to my mind when people talk about revolutions, particularly in Nigeria is a bunch of Lazy People, you think I have not done my own research and also observed world occurrences. Most of you have targeted some people in your area that are successful and want to rob them in the guise of one revolution or riot. We see it all the time.

The good thing is that you made an attempt to do a search when I asked for examples and found nothing. Niche. Zero sources to support your assertion.

For those who want to waste their time on the link he shared, this is the only content there.

History 101: Revolutions
Revolutions have brought about some of the most radical transformations in world history and politics. Learn what led to the American, French, Latin American, and Russian revolutions, as well as the characteristics commonly shared by nearly all political uprisings.
Contriman:
you are not a student of history...,
You even called me obedient lol if obedient is synonym to someone who stand with the truth am proudly obedient.

Educate yourself freely
https://education.nationalgeographic.org/resource/history-101-revolutions/
Re: . by Contriman(m): 2:57pm On Feb 13
9jatriot:
hahaha.... Before I say what comes to my mind when people talk about revolutions, particularly in Nigeria is a bunch of Lazy People, you think I have not done my own research and also observed world occurrences. Most of you have targeted some people in your area that are successful and want to rob them in the guise of one revolution or riot. We see it all the time.

The good thing is that you made an attempt to do a search when I asked for examples and found nothing. Niche. Zero sources to support your assertion.

For those who want to waste their time on the link he shared, this is the only content there.

what's your IQ level?
the most popular Revolution in Africa was the Egyptian revolution till date the country has a sense of belonging and national identity because they stood and fought an oppressive government and selfish leaders.
Re: . by 9jatriot(m): 3:07pm On Feb 13
You want to mention Arab spring That took Egypt backward and gave power to the Islamic brotherhood, or is it the algerian one that has seen them up till not not able to achieve stability, or is it Syria or Libya that had the western sponsored uprisings?

China, US, Europe raised themselves up and decided to develop not with some lazy people wishing to steal from those better than them in the name of revolution.
See person talking about IQ level.
Typical of obidient without substance to always result to insults, not that I am shocked.

Contriman:
what's your IQ level?
the most popular Revolution in Africa was the Egyptian revolution till date the country has a sense of belonging and national identity because they stood and fought an oppressive government and selfish leaders.
Re: . by Contriman(m): 3:11pm On Feb 13
9jatriot:
You want to mention Arab spring That took Egypt backward and gave power to the Islamic brotherhood, or is it the algerian one that has seen them up till not not able to achieve stability, or is it Syria or Libya that had the western sponsored uprisings?

China, US, Europe raised themselves up and decided to develop not with some lazy people wishing to steal from those better than them in the name of revolution.
See person talking about IQ level.
Typical of obidient without substance to always result to insults, not that I am shocked.

olodo you don't even know that those places you mentioned had their revolution..... once again what's your IQ
Re: . by Contriman(m): 3:16pm On Feb 13
[/quote]https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Egyptian_revolution
Read here and cure ignorance Egyptian was for economic am political purposes
Re: . by 9jatriot(m): 3:21pm On Feb 13
I don't have the strength for people who call other people their own names. Give me examples since he de try give me new name. I am not dragging name with you.
Anyway, I repeat.

Contriman:
olodo you don't even know that those places you mentioned had their revolution..... once again what's your IQ
Re: . by Contriman(m): 3:25pm On Feb 13
9jatriot:
I don't have the strength for people who call other people their own names. Give me examples since he de try give me new name. I am not dragging name with you.
Anyway, I repeat.

what examples do want?
American revolution
Cuba revolution
France revolution etc are what?
Are they ewedu and gbegiri abi na agbado and corn grin
Re: . by 9jatriot(m): 3:38pm On Feb 13
The type of revolution many of you want is the lazy type where you try to loot resources around you. Read the first statement again, no country has succeeded with that type.... I still stand to be corrected.

Now, to your attempt at examples... Using just the American one.

The American Revolution—also called the U.S. War of Independence—was the insurrection fought between 1775 and 1783 through which 13 of Great Britain’s North American colonies threw off British rule to establish the sovereign United States of America, founded with the Declaration of Independence in 1776. British attempts to assert greater control over colonial affairs after a long period of salutary neglect, including the imposition of unpopular taxes, had contributed to growing estrangement between the crown and a large and influential segment of colonists who ultimately saw armed rebellion as their only recourse.
It was more or less a fight for independence, it was not what aided or derailed their development. Cuba for example, just exchange one leader for another, not that it really brought any real development.

The type of revolution many of you want is simple. Create an unrest, then look for the nearest place that can be looted. We see it every time here so I know exactly what you guys want.

Anyway, I am done with you.

Contriman:
what examples do want?
American revolution
Cuba revolution
France revolution etc are what?
Are they ewedu and gbegiri abi na agbado and corn grin
Re: . by Contriman(m): 3:43pm On Feb 13
9jatriot:
The type of revolution many of you want is the lazy type where you try to loot resources around you. Read the first statement again, no country has succeeded with that type.... I still stand to be corrected.

Now, to your attempt at examples... Using just the American one.

It was more or less a fight for independence, it was not what aided or derailed their development. Cuba for example, just exchange one leader for another, not that it really brought any real development.

The type of revolution many of you want is simple. Create an unrest, then look for the nearest place that can be looted. We see it every time here so I know exactly what you guys want.

Anyway, I am done with you.

they are many type of revolution even though the American revolution was more political its still a revolution amid at stopping oppression by the British.
Every country has many reasons for their various revolution be it political,economic or religious revolutions

(1) (Reply)

On Saturday, February 17, 2024, Punch News Reported That The Concerned Nigerians / VIDEO: How Tinubu Is Enriching His Family While Nigerians Are Killed By Bandits / Nigeria Has Been Destroyed Beyond Redemption.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.