Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:32 AM

. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / . (197 Views)

How Long Does Winstrol Stay In Your System? The Best Answer Ever! / Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? / Genotype: Is It Possible For Doctors To Make Mistakes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Realz99: 5:47pm On Feb 19
Re: . by advanceDNA: 7:08pm On Feb 19
Realz99:
I read a write up on nairaland where the writer said that oo obu appeared physically to a den of kidnappers and saved a kid from kidnappers ,

https://www.nairaland.com/2506423/holiness-olumba-olumba-obu-appeared

This is the link to the write up above,

Now, here's my question :

Is it possible for human being that claims to have a spiritual power (native doctor, spiritualist etc) , to appear physically in another location and either harm or save someone at that place in time,

If yes or no, why?

Yes .....but likely No...

No...because...Science and what we call jazz have very intertwined principles.......So by the principle of material science ....it's not possible for flesh & blood or solid matter to physically dematerialize at will from one location and materialize whole and intact ..in another location ...

Still....it might be possible.....either by soul travel... or if u allow ur imagination run wild ..by portals...that some pple believe is located all around this cosmos

What may have happened is soul travel .... I have heard of humans that have attained a high level consciousness in this cosmos can soul travel at will...and may even be able to influence or manipulate their surroundings or people where they soul-travel to..... So yeah ...kidnappers may have been manipulated to release the kid.. grin
Re: . by Realz99: 7:23pm On Feb 19
advanceDNA:

Yes .....but likely No...

No...because...Science and what we call jazz have very intertwined principles.......So by the principle of material science ....it's not possible for flesh & blood or solid matter to physically dematerialize at will from one location and materialize whole and intact ..in another location ...

Still....it might be possible.....either by soul travel... or if u allow ur imagination run wild ..by portals...that some pple believe is located all around this cosmos

What may have happened is soul travel .... I have heard of humans that have attained a high level consciousness in this cosmos can soul travel at will...and may even be able to influence or manipulate their surroundings or people where they soul-travel to..... So yeah ...kidnappers may have been manipulated to release the kid.. grin

How do they manipulate their surroundings while in soul travel,
Because I know in mere soul travel they don't travel with flesh or physical body,
How then was it possible that in the case of obu, he was able to bring out a key and opened the said padlock, as written by the author
Re: . by advanceDNA: 7:38pm On Feb 19
Realz99:

How do they manipulate their surroundings while in soul travel,
Because I know in mere soul travel they don't travel with flesh or physical body,
How then was it possible that in the case of obu, he was able to bring out a key and opened the said padlock, as written by the author

Lol....

Like I said...it likely ddnt happen.....

If it did happen at all....bringing out key and opening padlock may just be an exaggerated account of events .....

I once cut a very small snake to pieces when I was a kid in our compound innocently thinking it was a weird specie of earthworm as I loved to play with earthworms a lot..

...u need to see how my folks exaggerated the accouny like i had special powers...
Re: . by IAmHim1: 4:47am On Feb 20
astral travel requires astral body.
astral body isnt physical.

refer to helpyourself posts

Realz99:
I read a write up on nairaland where the writer said that oo obu appeared physically to a den of kidnappers and saved a kid from kidnappers ,

https://www.nairaland.com/2506423/holiness-olumba-olumba-obu-appeared

This is the link to the write up above,

Now, here's my question :

Is it possible for human being that claims to have a spiritual power (native doctor, spiritualist etc) , to appear physically in another location and either harm or save someone at that place in time,

If yes or no, why?
Re: . by Dustbinbint(m): 5:52pm On Feb 20
Humans are creatures of flesh and are not able to physically appear and disappear. However, if it is possible to travel at the speed of light, then we can easily overcome physical barriers such as walls and gates and even to “teleport.”
If we can bend space-time, it will be possible to go from point A to point B and back before you have even left point A in real time.

I guess life is crazy like that.

Anyway, to answer your question, I really don't know. There are so many unanswered questions, and everything we know only amounts to less than 4% of what there is to know. That's why I can't be dogmatic in my answer.

However, one thing is certain: humans are creatures of flesh and are not able to disappear in the most literal sense of the word.

(1) (Reply)

Liver Infection: Meticulous Dietaries,towards The Hepatitis Clearance / Medical Advice: My Wife Is Spotting / Stakeholders Decry Static Development In Health Sector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.