Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,488 members, 7,961,521 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 07:55 AM

The Hungry Hand - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Hungry Hand (298 Views)

Hungry Oke-Odo Residents Raid Chairman's Office, Cart Away Relief Materials / Hungry Thieves Ate Up All The Food In The Kitchen After Breaking Into A House / Hungry Armed Robbers Arrested In Kogi, They Were Caught Eating In Victim's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hungry Hand by DiamondJLove: 3:40am On Mar 02
2 :06 am,i was sleeping on d bed with my daughter who is ill.then i heard a noise from the waist bead i hung on my window,i flashed my phone light and saw a hand in my room that came in through the window,i screamed"blood of jesus!,thief!",the hand left quietly.i quickly called my landlady and husband on the phone,they asked if i was okay and if anything was stolen.i couldnt confirm if anything was stolen.i checked on my other kids,they were fine,when i checked later,i found out dat my anoiting oil, #500 vasline and #300 perfume were missing.hungry thief stole from a hungry person that didnot eat before going to bed.it is well o.
Re: The Hungry Hand by DiamondJLove: 3:48am On Mar 02
am still scared,i cant sleep
Re: The Hungry Hand by Madewithlove: 12:35pm On Jun 15
Your very strong will you know?
Re: The Hungry Hand by 2shure: 12:48pm On Jun 15
The hungry thief will sell them for 1k .just wait and see. He will use 2h to buy smoke, use 3h to buy ogogoro then use the rest 5h to buy ambala and ewedu with no meat.

1 Like

Re: The Hungry Hand by Madewithlove: 1:10pm On Jun 15
2shure:
The hungry thief will sell them for 1k .just wait and see. He will use 2h to buy smoke, use 3h to buy ogogoro then use the rest 5h to buy ambala and ewedu with no meat.

I just hope that next election person will get sense and vote credibility.
Re: The Hungry Hand by RealityKings: 1:19pm On Jun 15
2shure:

He will use it to pay off the credit he borrowed 1h for ogogoro and usie the remaining 200 to pay off the airtime he borrowed frm mtn
Re: The Hungry Hand by Lance008(m): 10:08am On Jun 16
2shure:
U no lie thief are useless
He fit use the whole stuff exchange Igbo 200 from their mama hand mak dey sell Igbo

(1) (Reply)

Scam Alert!!! This Phone Nos 0 915 076 1763 Is An Online Scammer / Some Gunmen On Thursday Killed A Former President-general, Amansea Development U / Twenty Suspects Nabbed For Invading Oyo State Government Secretariat In Agodi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.