Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,089 members, 7,960,463 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 09:13 PM

How I Saved An Innocent Man From Being Burnt - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How I Saved An Innocent Man From Being Burnt (149 Views)

Injustice, See What Nigerian Police Force Did To This Innocent Man. (photo) / How I Saved A Girl From Jungle Justice In Onitsha - Henry Ikenna Ugwu / Pastor Innocent Chinedu, His Wife And Twins Survive Ghastly Accident - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Saved An Innocent Man From Being Burnt by kezyv: 11:02pm On Mar 06
How I saved
good evening guys
so I have been working at a POS place for more than one year now earning 15k monthly from which I use to take care of me and My junior sister who is learning hairdressing and make up.
on Friday at around two pm I was out of cash and my boss directed me to a super market where we normally collect cash from, so as I was on my way there I Saw a crowd of people beating a guy up so I asked someone who was close by what was happening and he said the guy took another guy's private part so they were going to deal with him, immediately he said that I remember a post I saw on nairalanf a few months ago about an innocent doctor who was accused of the same thing so I felt the guys might be innocent as well and decided to interfare.
I went over to the accuser and asked him what happened (as I was talking to the guy some guys had already bring tyres and fuel to lynch the accused) he told me the guy used his shoulder to hit his own and immediately he felt his private part disappear so he raised alarm and people got hold of the guy and that they must burn him alive.
I immediately started to beg them and asked the guy that he should prove his private part had disappeared at first people started to beat me claiming that I was an accomplice but I did not back down until the guy checked his trouser and started claiming that the guy had returned it.
so it became a heated argument and finally the guy was asked to test if still works then a girl volunteered to seduce him and immediately she started the guy was as hard as rock then I begged them to rush the accused guy to the hospital and I went with them.
On coming back to my work place I saw 72 missed calls from my boss and other strange numbers, I immediately called him and he asked me where I was then I told him I was at the shop and narrated every thing that happened to him but he just told me to wait for him surprisingly within 30 mins I saw him coming with two army Men then I was told to follow them to the barracks, I was so confused but I followed out of fear, on getting there I was told that I tried to run away with his money then he told me that the owner of the super market said he gave me 180k, I cried my heart out telling him it's not true but he refused to believe I was locked up in a room in the barracks since then, reaciving the worst kinds of beating and punishment every single day telling me to provide the money.
Yesterday I was forced to sign am agreement that I will pay the money within 3 months, they collected my phone (am typing this with my sister's phone) and the small money I had in my account I was forced to transfer it to them, now today the wounds have gotten infected and I don't even have money to treat myself neither do we even have food to eat.
All these happened because I decided to save a stranger.
please help me push this to the front page so others can see how wicked people can be.
seun.
Nlfp mod
Re: How I Saved An Innocent Man From Being Burnt by burp18: 11:09pm On Mar 06
This is super story. ala fe safan soro grin
Re: How I Saved An Innocent Man From Being Burnt by kezyv: 11:22pm On Mar 06
burp18:
This is super story. ala fe safan soro grin
am not saying it for you to believe, am only posting it so we can know how human beings can be wicked
Re: How I Saved An Innocent Man From Being Burnt by madridguy(m): 11:28pm On Mar 06
lipsrsealed
Re: How I Saved An Innocent Man From Being Burnt by HarunaWest(m): 11:40pm On Mar 06
Hogwash
Re: How I Saved An Innocent Man From Being Burnt by gaby(m): 2:14am On Mar 07
This administration is forcing out our hidden talents...
Re: How I Saved An Innocent Man From Being Burnt by kezyv: 6:20am On Mar 07
To all those who are saying I made it up all I can say is may u never experience what I have gone through.
I would have wrote a more detailed post but this phone is not too good
Re: How I Saved An Innocent Man From Being Burnt by DeAnonymousGuy(m): 9:27am On Mar 07
This your story no clear and e no add up.
My questions are :

1. Did you go to the supermarket for the cash?

2. If you did, did you collected the money as instructed?

3. If you didn't, why didn't you go?
Re: How I Saved An Innocent Man From Being Burnt by kezyv: 10:02am On Mar 07
DeAnonymousGuy:
This your story no clear and e no add up.
My questions are :

1. Did you go to the supermarket for the cash?

2. If you did, did you collected the money as instructed?

3. If you didn't, why didn't you go?
I was supposed to go but I didn't coz by the time I was done with the guys matter it was already past my closing time so I went back to the shop
Re: How I Saved An Innocent Man From Being Burnt by BronzeTiger: 6:52pm On Mar 07
kezyv:
How I saved
good evening guys
so I have been working at a POS place for more than one year now earning 15k monthly from which I use to take care of me and My junior sister who is learning hairdressing and make up.
on Friday at around two pm I was out of cash and my boss directed me to a super market where we normally collect cash from, so as I was on my way there I Saw a crowd of people beating a guy up so I asked someone who was close by what was happening and he said the guy took another guy's private part so they were going to deal with him, immediately he said that I remember a post I saw on nairalanf a few months ago about an innocent doctor who was accused of the same thing so I felt the guys might be innocent as well and decided to interfare.
I went over to the accuser and asked him what happened (as I was talking to the guy some guys had already bring tyres and fuel to lynch the accused) he told me the guy used his shoulder to hit his own and immediately he felt his private part disappear so he raised alarm and people got hold of the guy and that they must burn him alive.
I immediately started to beg them and asked the guy that he should prove his private part had disappeared at first people started to beat me claiming that I was an accomplice but I did not back down until the guy checked his trouser and started claiming that the guy had returned it.
so it became a heated argument and finally the guy was asked to test if still works then a girl volunteered to seduce him and immediately she started the guy was as hard as rock then I begged them to rush the accused guy to the hospital and I went with them.
On coming back to my work place I saw 72 missed calls from my boss and other strange numbers, I immediately called him and he asked me where I was then I told him I was at the shop and narrated every thing that happened to him but he just told me to wait for him surprisingly within 30 mins I saw him coming with two army Men then I was told to follow them to the barracks, I was so confused but I followed out of fear, on getting there I was told that I tried to run away with his money then he told me that the owner of the super market said he gave me 180k, I cried my heart out telling him it's not true but he refused to believe I was locked up in a room in the barracks since then, reaciving the worst kinds of beating and punishment every single day telling me to provide the money.
Yesterday I was forced to sign am agreement that I will pay the money within 3 months, they collected my phone (am typing this with my sister's phone) and the small money I had in my account I was forced to transfer it to them, now today the wounds have gotten infected and I don't even have money to treat myself neither do we even have food to eat.
All these happened because I decided to save a stranger.
please help me push this to the front page so others can see how wicked people can be.
seun.
Nlfp mod
Another fake sob story that never happened intended to fool nairalanders and collect money from them directly. You think everybody is stupid especially in this time when things are harder? Nlfpmod this post should not be pushed to fp infact this moniker has to be given a lengthy ban.

(1) (Reply)

NBM Of Africa Condoles With Military, Condemns Killings; Caution Against Human R / Experience The Future Of Smartphone With Itel S24's 108MP Camera Powered By Medi / Account Deactivation Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.