Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,192 members, 7,963,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 09:59 PM

The Consequences Of Not Contacting Real Estate Professional Before Buying A Land - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Consequences Of Not Contacting Real Estate Professional Before Buying A Land (61 Views)

Please Whats Is The Consequences Of Backdated Survey Plan? / 6 Questions To Ask Before Buying Land In Nigeria / Things You Must Check When Buying A Land In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Consequences Of Not Contacting Real Estate Professional Before Buying A Land by Splendicity: 1:13pm On Mar 11
My colleague dad bought one old model car fondly called "Tuke Tuke 10 years ago because his younger ones drove cars, he felt that he have not achieved anything in life; Sohe bought the car not because it was his priority but because he wanted to feel among..

The look of the car is extremely funny and I am sure if they give it to you for free you won't collect.."She said"

One mechanic gave him the car for 1Million naira with enough brain washing and her father paid for the car and joyfully drove it home.

After a week , the car started developing faults her father spent over 2Million naira fixing the car, at a point providing for the family became an issue because the tuke tuke was milking him dry.

Her mum complained bitterly but the complaint was as if water was poured on a stone..

One morning, she was heading to school and her dad decided to drop her at a particular junction closer to the school, while driving,the vehicle stopped.

Her father tried all he could to move the vehicle but it was to no avail, other motorist were blowing horn and putting him into confusion, she really felt bad for him that day.

The dad went to the mechanic to complain about the car, the mechanic told him he should always drive it calmly.

Her dad was so angry and regretted buying the car.

Years later he sold the car for 300k after spending over 3 million on the car, changing engine and every other thing.

Her dad never sought for the advice of a Professional Automobile dealer before buying a car and it cost him a lot.

Most people have been scammed while purchasing a landed property in Nigeria and it is as a result of not consulting a Realtor.....

If you fail to consult a Realtor who have knowledge and information that will help you buy a genuine land, you might end up loosing your money and your land.60% of first time buyers get scammed because they were reluctant and fail to do the right thing

Don’t be like her dad that bought a car because of pressure and failed to take the necessary steps by consulting a professional that deals in car..

My name is mmadunagu Chinwendu Gloria ( Realtor Glory) my business is to help you secure genuine and reliable landed property within Asaba,Anambra, Owerri, lagos and Abuja especially if you a first time buyer.

Reach me on +2348160423539 and you will be glad you did.

(1) (Reply)

Reliable Fumigation By Pest Solutions Integrated Services 08027995905 / Spacious Living In Lucknow: Explore Bliss Delight Levana's 2 BHK Apartments / Looking For Bungalow In A Quiet Close In Eputu Lekki To Buy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.