Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,236 members, 7,936,798 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 11:53 PM

ExxonMobil Experienced Hire 2024 - Supply Chain (BA, IPA, MMA, TA, SS, MTS, FAS) - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ExxonMobil Experienced Hire 2024 - Supply Chain (BA, IPA, MMA, TA, SS, MTS, FAS) (16776 Views)

NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions / 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments / NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ExxonMobil Experienced Hire 2024 - Supply Chain (BA, IPA, MMA, TA, SS, MTS, FAS) by azarenka: 2:47pm On Jul 18
StrangerSal:
We probably got different mails. Mine has the skills test.
Oh obviously interesting!! Very correct as you are on the BA role while, i am on the MMA role.
Re: ExxonMobil Experienced Hire 2024 - Supply Chain (BA, IPA, MMA, TA, SS, MTS, FAS) by StrangerSal: 2:54pm On Jul 18
azarenka:

Oh obviously interesting!! Very correct as you are on the BA role while, i am on the MMA role.

Interesting!
Re: ExxonMobil Experienced Hire 2024 - Supply Chain (BA, IPA, MMA, TA, SS, MTS, FAS) by FaQtor(m): 2:54pm On Jul 18
StrangerSal:
We probably got different mails. Mine has the skills test.

that's weird. I'm on the BA track and I didn't get any skills test
Re: ExxonMobil Experienced Hire 2024 - Supply Chain (BA, IPA, MMA, TA, SS, MTS, FAS) by eavivian: 3:10pm On Jul 18
Please, did anyone choose the option of taking the test in person?

1 Like

Re: ExxonMobil Experienced Hire 2024 - Supply Chain (BA, IPA, MMA, TA, SS, MTS, FAS) by StrangerSal: 3:21pm On Jul 18
FaQtor:

that's weird. I'm on the BA track and I didn't get any skills test

There must have been a mix-up somewhere. The mail invite that was sent yesterday has it, as shown in the earlier screenshot I shared. Checking through the second mail that was sent today after reading your comment, I noticed the skill test wasn't included in the second mail.

Can you confirm same for you or am I the only one in this shoe?
Re: ExxonMobil Experienced Hire 2024 - Supply Chain (BA, IPA, MMA, TA, SS, MTS, FAS) by azarenka: 3:49pm On Jul 18
StrangerSal:

There must have been a mix-up somewhere. The mail invite that was sent yesterday has it, as shown in the earlier screenshot I shared. Checking through the second mail that was sent today after reading your comment, I noticed the skill test wasn't included in the second mail.

The second mail that i received today was for me to confirm, if i have received the invitation for the Aptitude Test. No mention of test composition. Please let others make inputs and contributions, what are you guys seeing from your end?
Re: ExxonMobil Experienced Hire 2024 - Supply Chain (BA, IPA, MMA, TA, SS, MTS, FAS) by FaQtor(m): 4:00pm On Jul 18
StrangerSal:

My first email had no mention of any skill test, whereas my second email
(received today), was to confirm that I've received my test links.
Re: ExxonMobil Experienced Hire 2024 - Supply Chain (BA, IPA, MMA, TA, SS, MTS, FAS) by DeenDodo: 4:12pm On Jul 18
FaQtor:

My first email had no mention of any skill test, whereas my second email
(received today), was to confirm that I've received my test links.
Same here
Re: ExxonMobil Experienced Hire 2024 - Supply Chain (BA, IPA, MMA, TA, SS, MTS, FAS) by Sisterestyzz: 4:53pm On Jul 18
StrangerSal:

same as mine too, the first email that came yesterday had skills discipline in it, but the second one that came today is just Verbal, numerical and abstract reasoning

1 Like

Re: ExxonMobil Experienced Hire 2024 - Supply Chain (BA, IPA, MMA, TA, SS, MTS, FAS) by GoldenDee: 6:17pm On Jul 18
For ExxonMobil test questions and answers on dragnet numerical, verbal and abstract reasoning,

Send mail to goldengee9@gmail.com
Re: ExxonMobil Experienced Hire 2024 - Supply Chain (BA, IPA, MMA, TA, SS, MTS, FAS) by crowther15(m): 10:26pm On Jul 18
eavivian:
Please, did anyone choose the option of taking the test in person?

That was what I chose.

1 Like

Re: ExxonMobil Experienced Hire 2024 - Supply Chain (BA, IPA, MMA, TA, SS, MTS, FAS) by eavivian: 9:16am On Jul 19
Please did you get any mail for the aptitude test?
crowther15:

That was what I chose.
Re: ExxonMobil Experienced Hire 2024 - Supply Chain (BA, IPA, MMA, TA, SS, MTS, FAS) by crowther15(m): 9:18am On Jul 19
eavivian:
Please did you get any mail for the aptitude test?
Yes I did. What happened? You didn't get any? I think almost everyone chose in person.
Re: ExxonMobil Experienced Hire 2024 - Supply Chain (BA, IPA, MMA, TA, SS, MTS, FAS) by eavivian: 9:55am On Jul 19
No I didn't
crowther15:

Yes I did. What happened? You didn't get any? I think almost everyone chose in person.

1 Like

Re: ExxonMobil Experienced Hire 2024 - Supply Chain (BA, IPA, MMA, TA, SS, MTS, FAS) by crowther15(m): 10:11am On Jul 19
eavivian:
No I didn't

Are you sure you filled the the form that was sent to us and submitted it?
Re: ExxonMobil Experienced Hire 2024 - Supply Chain (BA, IPA, MMA, TA, SS, MTS, FAS) by crowther15(m): 10:13am On Jul 19
Sisterestyzz:
same as mine too, the first email that came yesterday had skills discipline in it, but the second one that came today is just Verbal, numerical and abstract reasoning

Please have you open the practice question link that was sent by dragnet? My PC is window 7, so, I can't access it. I want to confirm if the questions are similar to the one we have in some materials that were sent here.
Re: ExxonMobil Experienced Hire 2024 - Supply Chain (BA, IPA, MMA, TA, SS, MTS, FAS) by eavivian: 10:18am On Jul 19
Yes I did. A friend of mine who also chose the option of in person didn't get a mail. I was wondering if its only those who chose the virtual option that was reached out to.
crowther15:

Are you sure you filled the the form that was sent to us and submitted it?
Re: ExxonMobil Experienced Hire 2024 - Supply Chain (BA, IPA, MMA, TA, SS, MTS, FAS) by Sisterestyzz: 10:20am On Jul 19
crowther15:

Please have you open the practice question link that was sent by dragnet? My PC is window 7, so, I can't access it. I want to confirm if the questions are similar to the one we have in some materials that were sent here.
Hello, I didn’t receive and link for practice questions from dragnet, I don’t know what you referring to.
Re: ExxonMobil Experienced Hire 2024 - Supply Chain (BA, IPA, MMA, TA, SS, MTS, FAS) by crowther15(m): 10:38am On Jul 19
Sisterestyzz:

Hello, I didn’t receive and link for practice questions from dragnet, I don’t know what you referring to.

Did you receive for the test? If yes, the link for the practice questions has been sent to you. The info is in the same message that contains details of the test. Read the first heading that says Pretest activities
Re: ExxonMobil Experienced Hire 2024 - Supply Chain (BA, IPA, MMA, TA, SS, MTS, FAS) by crowther15(m): 10:39am On Jul 19
eavivian:
Yes I did. A friend of mine who also chose the option of in person didn't get a mail. I was wondering if its only those who chose the virtual option that was reached out to.

Probably it was oversight from them. I would advise you send them email. They should quickly resolve the matter for you before tomorrow

1 Like

Re: ExxonMobil Experienced Hire 2024 - Supply Chain (BA, IPA, MMA, TA, SS, MTS, FAS) by DeenDodo: 10:46am On Jul 19
crowther15:

They aren’t related. The practice questions are just meant for you to be used to the interface.
Re: ExxonMobil Experienced Hire 2024 - Supply Chain (BA, IPA, MMA, TA, SS, MTS, FAS) by azarenka: 11:13am On Jul 19
crowther15:

Yes, i have done mine, but they are no way related. They are just practice tests to get you acquainted with the original test.

1 Like

Re: ExxonMobil Experienced Hire 2024 - Supply Chain (BA, IPA, MMA, TA, SS, MTS, FAS) by crowther15(m): 11:17am On Jul 19
azarenka:

Yes, i have done mine, but they are no way related. They are just practice tests to get you acquainted with the original test.

My question, are the questions similar to the ones someone shared via Google drive? Again, does it contain just one time access to the practice questions?

1 Like

Re: ExxonMobil Experienced Hire 2024 - Supply Chain (BA, IPA, MMA, TA, SS, MTS, FAS) by azarenka: 11:32am On Jul 19
crowther15:

My question, are the questions similar to the ones someone shared via Google drive? Again, does it contain just one time access to the practice questions?
My question, are the questions similar to the ones someone shared via Google drive? // No they aren't similar in anyway to the ones someone shared via Google drive here, they are more generic questions.
Again, does it contain just one time access to the practice questions? // I am not sure as i didn't have to relog in. I did mine straight away, Maybe some other persons can assist to confirm.

1 Like

Re: ExxonMobil Experienced Hire 2024 - Supply Chain (BA, IPA, MMA, TA, SS, MTS, FAS) by crowther15(m): 11:42am On Jul 19
azarenka:

My question, are the questions similar to the ones someone shared via Google drive? // No they aren't similar in anyway to the ones someone shared via Google drive here, they are more generic questions.
Again, does it contain just one time access to the practice questions? // I am not sure as i didn't have to relog in. I did mine straight away, Maybe some other persons can assist to confirm.

Thank you for your swift response.
Re: ExxonMobil Experienced Hire 2024 - Supply Chain (BA, IPA, MMA, TA, SS, MTS, FAS) by BetterKola: 12:35pm On Jul 19
Good day. How are you guys solving the numerical questions without calculator?
Re: ExxonMobil Experienced Hire 2024 - Supply Chain (BA, IPA, MMA, TA, SS, MTS, FAS) by azarenka: 12:56pm On Jul 19
BetterKola:
Good day. How are you guys solving the numerical questions without calculator?
hhhh shocked e choke, someone needs to give us a clue @StrangerSal help
Re: ExxonMobil Experienced Hire 2024 - Supply Chain (BA, IPA, MMA, TA, SS, MTS, FAS) by freemandgenius(m): 1:16pm On Jul 19
I JUST FINISHED THE PRACTISE TEST YESTERDAY VIA THE LINK SENT.I AM TRYING TO TAKE ANOTHER ONE BUT IT IS NOT OPENING?.IS THE LINK ONE TIME PROCESS?
Re: ExxonMobil Experienced Hire 2024 - Supply Chain (BA, IPA, MMA, TA, SS, MTS, FAS) by crowther15(m): 1:37pm On Jul 19
freemandgenius:
I JUST FINISHED THE PRACTISE TEST YESTERDAY VIA THE LINK SENT.I AM TRYING TO TAKE ANOTHER ONE BUT IT IS NOT OPENING?.IS THE LINK ONE TIME PROCESS?

My advice, don't go and be wasting your time on the practice of a thing. They used to demonstrate how the whole process would be, and not how the questions would be.

I have a question for you, have you tried to open the link for the real test. Is like the link is not functioning ooo. Help me to confirm. I want to be sure I am not the only one experiencing this.

Modified: I used my cell phone to test the link and it worked. So, may be it is my browser that is not working properly.
Re: ExxonMobil Experienced Hire 2024 - Supply Chain (BA, IPA, MMA, TA, SS, MTS, FAS) by freemandgenius(m): 1:45pm On Jul 19
THE REAL TEST LINK IS NOT OPENING.MAYBE IT COULD BE ON THE D DAY
Re: ExxonMobil Experienced Hire 2024 - Supply Chain (BA, IPA, MMA, TA, SS, MTS, FAS) by freemandgenius(m): 1:54pm On Jul 19
I have found the solution if the problem comes up.
Just restart your PC and try it again
Re: ExxonMobil Experienced Hire 2024 - Supply Chain (BA, IPA, MMA, TA, SS, MTS, FAS) by soniaese: 2:20pm On Jul 19
The practice test is not working on my system, please were you able to take it? please assist
freemandgenius:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

CV Format For A Customer Service Job Application / ipNX 2018 Massive Recruitment (27 Positions) / Can I Apply For Immigration Recruitment As A Serving NYSC Corper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.