Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,236 members, 7,936,798 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 11:55 PM

ExxonMobil Experienced Hire 2024 - Supply Chain (BA, IPA, MMA, TA, SS, MTS, FAS) - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ExxonMobil Experienced Hire 2024 - Supply Chain (BA, IPA, MMA, TA, SS, MTS, FAS) (16777 Views)

NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions / 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments / NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ExxonMobil Experienced Hire 2024 - Supply Chain (BA, IPA, MMA, TA, SS, MTS, FAS) by soniaese: 2:21pm On Jul 19
I have restarted my system several times it keeps saying other windows detected
freemandgenius:
I have found the solution if the problem comes up.
Just restart your PC and try it again
Re: ExxonMobil Experienced Hire 2024 - Supply Chain (BA, IPA, MMA, TA, SS, MTS, FAS) by Mottomata(m): 2:50pm On Jul 19
Is your Windows activated?
Re: ExxonMobil Experienced Hire 2024 - Supply Chain (BA, IPA, MMA, TA, SS, MTS, FAS) by crowther15(m): 2:57pm On Jul 19
soniaese:
The practice test is not working on my system, please were you able to take it? please assist

Just copy the link and paste it on your browser. Copy it like this dragnet........ And it would work. You don't need to install anything. Use Google chrome.
Re: ExxonMobil Experienced Hire 2024 - Supply Chain (BA, IPA, MMA, TA, SS, MTS, FAS) by freemandgenius(m): 3:21pm On Jul 19
Here are few steps I deem would help for people having issues with talview browser link:

1.Ensure you download the link using updated Google chrome or Firefox browser
2.after downloading the link, install it, go back to the mail and copy the practise test link and paste on the updated chrome or Firefox browser as a prompt would come out showing the talview browser for you to open
3.Ensure your window is activated and it is at least window 10.

Goodluck everyone

1 Like

Re: ExxonMobil Experienced Hire 2024 - Supply Chain (BA, IPA, MMA, TA, SS, MTS, FAS) by crowther15(m): 5:25pm On Jul 19
freemandgenius:
Here are few steps I deem would help for people having issues with talview browser link:

1.Ensure you download the link using updated Google chrome or Firefox browser
2.after downloading the link, install it, go back to the mail and copy the practise test link and paste on the updated chrome or Firefox browser as a prompt would come out showing the talview browser for you to open
3.Ensure your window is activated and it is at least window 10.

Goodluck everyone

Thank you for this update. However, people who do not have window 10 may not be able to download talview. My advice based on my own experience, make sure you have Google chrome on your PC. copy the link and paste on your browser.
Re: ExxonMobil Experienced Hire 2024 - Supply Chain (BA, IPA, MMA, TA, SS, MTS, FAS) by Mrsonpoint: 7:33am On Jul 20
Does anyone have abstract questions . Is it the same as logical reasoning
Re: ExxonMobil Experienced Hire 2024 - Supply Chain (BA, IPA, MMA, TA, SS, MTS, FAS) by crowther15(m): 9:19am On Jul 20
Mrsonpoint:
Does anyone have abstract questions . Is it the same as logical reasoning

Check this out https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1TKAjzNvW5iPeXisHTZj9e0ZSF7zByjjm
Re: ExxonMobil Experienced Hire 2024 - Supply Chain (BA, IPA, MMA, TA, SS, MTS, FAS) by whatx: 10:59am On Jul 20
Is calculator allowed?
Re: ExxonMobil Experienced Hire 2024 - Supply Chain (BA, IPA, MMA, TA, SS, MTS, FAS) by Mottomata(m): 11:02am On Jul 20
No calculators are allowed. No on-screen calculator also
Re: ExxonMobil Experienced Hire 2024 - Supply Chain (BA, IPA, MMA, TA, SS, MTS, FAS) by azarenka: 11:09am On Jul 20
Done with my test and hoping for the best. it was tricky and the timing was extremely limited.
Re: ExxonMobil Experienced Hire 2024 - Supply Chain (BA, IPA, MMA, TA, SS, MTS, FAS) by catchygreat: 11:11am On Jul 20
If you attended in-person, did you have calculator on your screen?
For virtual, no on-screen calculator.
It's well.
Re: ExxonMobil Experienced Hire 2024 - Supply Chain (BA, IPA, MMA, TA, SS, MTS, FAS) by Mrsonpoint: 11:12am On Jul 20
Done with the test..The verbal reasoning and mathematics timing very short ..Hoping for the best

2 Likes

Re: ExxonMobil Experienced Hire 2024 - Supply Chain (BA, IPA, MMA, TA, SS, MTS, FAS) by OptimisticRock: 11:13am On Jul 20
Whew! Just done with the test. 17 minutes for 3 sections with 20 questions each. It was a bit tasking due to the time constraint especially with the verbal and numeric reasoning section. The abstract section was a brezze for me as I finished with some minutes to spare. Optimistic about everything though. Goodluck to everyone else who took the test!

1 Like

Re: ExxonMobil Experienced Hire 2024 - Supply Chain (BA, IPA, MMA, TA, SS, MTS, FAS) by Mrsonpoint: 11:13am On Jul 20
How soon do we get the results?
Re: ExxonMobil Experienced Hire 2024 - Supply Chain (BA, IPA, MMA, TA, SS, MTS, FAS) by DeenDodo: 11:15am On Jul 20
Mrsonpoint:
How soon do we get the results?
2-3 weeks most likely
Re: ExxonMobil Experienced Hire 2024 - Supply Chain (BA, IPA, MMA, TA, SS, MTS, FAS) by Mrsonpoint: 11:17am On Jul 20
DeenDodo:
2-3 weeks most likely
Any idea on what the passing criteria will be.
Re: ExxonMobil Experienced Hire 2024 - Supply Chain (BA, IPA, MMA, TA, SS, MTS, FAS) by FaQtor(m): 11:18am On Jul 20
Pheew! what a test. I hope we progress to the next stage!

Please, any does anyone know how we can start preparing for the interviews?

1 Like

Re: ExxonMobil Experienced Hire 2024 - Supply Chain (BA, IPA, MMA, TA, SS, MTS, FAS) by azarenka: 11:20am On Jul 20
OptimisticRock:
Whew! Just done with the test. 17 minutes for 3 sections with 20 questions each. It was a bit tasking due to the time constraint especially with the verbal and numeric reasoning section. The abstract section was a brezze for me as I finished with some minutes to spare. Optimistic about everything though. Goodluck to everyone else who took the test!
i wish the whole test was on the same page, i would have used my excess time on the Abstract section for other sessions especially numeric reasoning. Anyway, whatever the result is, life goes on.

2 Likes

Re: ExxonMobil Experienced Hire 2024 - Supply Chain (BA, IPA, MMA, TA, SS, MTS, FAS) by FaQtor(m): 11:33am On Jul 20
azarenka:

i wish the whole test was on the same page, i would have used my excess time on the Abstract section for other sessions especially numeric reasoning. Anyway, whatever the result is, life goes on.

Don't sound so despondent. Have hope, most of us struggled with finishing the numerical part too. Your other parts would definitely make up.

1 Like

Re: ExxonMobil Experienced Hire 2024 - Supply Chain (BA, IPA, MMA, TA, SS, MTS, FAS) by DeenDodo: 11:34am On Jul 20
azarenka:

I doubt it cos you’d easily lose track of time while being engrossed in verbal and numerical
Re: ExxonMobil Experienced Hire 2024 - Supply Chain (BA, IPA, MMA, TA, SS, MTS, FAS) by DeenDodo: 11:37am On Jul 20
Mrsonpoint:

Any idea on what the passing criteria will be.
It depends on how well you and others do and if you fall within the percentile of what they’re looking for. There’s no definite score
Re: ExxonMobil Experienced Hire 2024 - Supply Chain (BA, IPA, MMA, TA, SS, MTS, FAS) by Drola4: 11:51am On Jul 20
Can we have a Whatsapp group for the purpose of this recruitment process? If there's any, can someone please share the link with me
Re: ExxonMobil Experienced Hire 2024 - Supply Chain (BA, IPA, MMA, TA, SS, MTS, FAS) by indusfidus: 12:00pm On Jul 20
Do we have a WhatsApp group already so we can track activities in real time
Re: ExxonMobil Experienced Hire 2024 - Supply Chain (BA, IPA, MMA, TA, SS, MTS, FAS) by azarenka: 12:02pm On Jul 20
Drola4:
Can we have a Whatsapp group for the purpose of this recruitment process? If there's any, can someone please share the link with me
We don't need this please. Let's leave everything here, exchange of ideas, materials for tests, interview experiences etc for future references.
I don't think we need the break outs.

3 Likes

Re: ExxonMobil Experienced Hire 2024 - Supply Chain (BA, IPA, MMA, TA, SS, MTS, FAS) by coernes: 12:14pm On Jul 20
HOPE THERE'S NO NEGATIVE MAKING OO. WHO HAS IDEA.
Re: ExxonMobil Experienced Hire 2024 - Supply Chain (BA, IPA, MMA, TA, SS, MTS, FAS) by FaQtor(m): 12:16pm On Jul 20
coernes:

It's a speed test. There should be no negative marking. I might be wrong tho
Re: ExxonMobil Experienced Hire 2024 - Supply Chain (BA, IPA, MMA, TA, SS, MTS, FAS) by subcbouy: 12:27pm On Jul 20
FaQtor:

It's a speed test. There should be no negative marking. I might be wrong tho
There is no negative marking. It is all about getting the right answer within the limited time.
Re: ExxonMobil Experienced Hire 2024 - Supply Chain (BA, IPA, MMA, TA, SS, MTS, FAS) by subcbouy: 12:35pm On Jul 20
coernes:
There is no negative marking. It is about answering the correct answers within the stipulated time. If one can answer 10-12 of 20 questions within 17mins for each and got all correctly is better than extrapolation.
Re: ExxonMobil Experienced Hire 2024 - Supply Chain (BA, IPA, MMA, TA, SS, MTS, FAS) by subcbouy: 12:39pm On Jul 20
azarenka:

You are right. This is intentional. I would have used the extra time for the abstract for numerical.
Re: ExxonMobil Experienced Hire 2024 - Supply Chain (BA, IPA, MMA, TA, SS, MTS, FAS) by Sisterestyzz: 1:11pm On Jul 20
Mottomata:
No calculators are allowed. No on-screen calculator also
The people who wrote in Lagos where allowed to use onscreen calculator 😢
We weren’t allowed to use onscreen calculator in Abj
Re: ExxonMobil Experienced Hire 2024 - Supply Chain (BA, IPA, MMA, TA, SS, MTS, FAS) by CoolandShy: 1:29pm On Jul 20
Sisterestyzz:

The people who wrote in Lagos where allowed to use onscreen calculator 😢
We weren’t allowed to use onscreen calculator in Abj

Source? A friend did his in Lagos...he did not use the on-screen calculator.
Re: ExxonMobil Experienced Hire 2024 - Supply Chain (BA, IPA, MMA, TA, SS, MTS, FAS) by freemandgenius(m): 1:33pm On Jul 20
OptimisticRock:

Is the abstract 20 questions or 16 questions? Mine was 16 questions

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

CV Format For A Customer Service Job Application / ipNX 2018 Massive Recruitment (27 Positions) / Can I Apply For Immigration Recruitment As A Serving NYSC Corper

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.