Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,308 members, 7,907,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 01:24 PM

- Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / (189 Views)

US Used Samsung Galaxy S9 For Sale / *SOLDDD!!!Crazy Deal! Brand New Samsung Galaxy S8, S8+ And S9 For Sale.. / Samsung Galaxy S9 plus SOLD OUT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Ingrid4: 6:43pm On Apr 13
Re: by Ingrid4: 6:45pm On Apr 13
More
Video also available
Re: by Kewtt: 7:24pm On Apr 13
Ingrid4:
Samsung Galaxy s9 for sale
Just crack at the top right corner
No issues at all
Any proof wanted I will provide
Snapdragon 845
I'm ready to provide any proofs of no issues
Benin edo state
peacemara54:
Well, I don't respond to insult. It doesn't glorifies and I will never insult back. But to say what rubbish! Well, it's up to you.

I told you I don't have someone to pick iit up in lagos
Then we agreed on an escrow. Later you told me you have no time for the escrow stress. Then I gave two options; to use a local driver or escrow.

We later settled for a local driver. You complained you have no money at hand even to eat I suggest if I should send 1500? You asked me to make it 2000. You initially asked me to send #500 so you can eat. I agreed and did.

After which I sent 2000. I noticed, you've withdrew that 500 from the receipt sent above but am amazed you are unable to withdraw 2000. Well, you may be right.

Some minutes after sending the 2500, you texted, let me quote you, "You bleeped up big time, that you are debited from POS and cash wasn't dispensed.

Then I texted , thinking how could that be possible seeing you' be recieved the 500 sent and you even withdrew, well may be network

Note: it wasn't an hour in-between when I sent 500 and later 2000. It was after you recieved that 500 that you later called for the 2000 so as not to be delayed since you are sending as early as 4:30am in the morning. POS certainly, won't be available. Because I insisted I will send the 2000 next morning after which I agreed to your demand

I guessed it's the same format scammers used and I texted " You to repent if you think you've scammed. I decided to even give -up the 2000. You later called back, explaining what happen.

Then I change my thought and decide not to conclude yet. So, I gave you an option to send the phone this morning or send the money back. Remember! I would have send the whole money for the phone but I just hold up in case am dealing with scammer.

I also noticed the man who messaged you on WhatsApp for meet up at a certain address in Lagos, did after we've concluded and you didn't even informed him , someone has bought the phone.

You agree to meet with him for the phone even after have sent 2500 as requested.

No gain in tarnishing people's image. I won't do so.
Coming to nairaland is to safeguard and warn others if you happen to be a scammer trying to scam in multiples. And the message posted didn't termed you a scammer.

I also noticed, you registered on nairaland sept. 2022. The only post I saw on your timeline is; Xz3 Sony phone for sale.

So you can blame if someone tried to avoid being scammed.

Bottom line...
Just send the money no need of the phone any longer

Watch out!!
Re: by Ingrid4: 7:58pm On Apr 13
Kewtt:

Watch out!!
If I insult you now,mods will ban me
I gave the guy sister the phone and he never complained of any issues
I know say na poverty dey worry u
I won't allow u derail my thread
Re: by Kewtt: 8:19pm On Apr 13
Ingrid4:

Ingrid4:

I withdrew it through pos,that's where I fuckkked up
I just thought I don't want to waste 100 naira I should use ATM
Then that's what happened
I will pay it back for sure today

Auskyd:

Smh, your first phone sale and see problem. This will always come up whenever you want to sell stuff on here again.

Penny wise, pound foolish lol.

odimbannamdi:

Hello bro,

The seller is current with a person doing the transaction on my behalf on the island. Has he refunded you? If no, i will deduct your money from the money i am to pay him. Kindly reach out to me so i can send your money.

Thanks
peacemara54:

Bro he's the one to refund back not you. Did he asked you to? I understand you did it with good intention but he's in the best position to refund the money. How will a buyer be the one to pay me back?

He never mentioned he sold the phone. No apology , nothing.

Bro if he refuse to refund , then pls do away with the money. I dont need it.

Thanks for your good intention and kind response

Ingrid4:

I'm typing this with my friend phone
OGA shut the fukkk up and collect the money
Better be happy u see your money collect
U must never ever mention my name again
Mr bad market
I'm deactivating this account self
I will sort out how to collect the money from the stupid bank that hang the 2k
I regret doing business with u
Re: by Kewtt: 8:20pm On Apr 13
You planned deactivating your moniker over thievery of 2,500 Naira... Innit?

Ingrid4:

(1) (Reply)

A Month Used Samsung A05s 4sale N185k Ibadan / USA Used 128gb And 256gb Iphone 13pro / Iphone SE 32gb Space Grey N40,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.