Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,867 members, 7,959,725 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 05:19 AM

Why Do Ladies Always Do This Shakara - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Always Do This Shakara (1866 Views)

New Invention For We Ladies Always Wearing Trousers Good/bad Photo. / House, Pls What Kind Of Gist Do Ladies Always Want To Hear 4rm A Guy? / Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Always Do This Shakara by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 18, 2011
there's this fine lady i have been eyein in my area, but my fear is that she's married cos i at times do see her with a little boy whom i suspect is her son and at times she do stand wit one man i knw is married cos he has a wedding ring on but she doesn't have any ring, but am afraid to ask her out cos i wouldn't want to toast a married woman. my problem now is that this woman always do look at me in d eyes anytime she sees me and she wont stop til i shift my face off, bt she stil wil continue to look at me til she no longer can c me either cos i've diverted from d road or outta sight
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Do This Shakara by LoveDecay(m): 10:33pm On Nov 18, 2011
she married and clearly wants a fling cool
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Do This Shakara by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 18, 2011
she wil have to come out from wherever she is whenever she hears my voice, just so she could look at my face. this has been goin or for about two months nw and i find myself thinkin about her at night before i sleep. at times i just leave my place for some days so that i wont think of her, but whenever i come back her looku looku begins.
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Do This Shakara by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 18, 2011
this evenin as i was comin back, we coincidentally were walkin together in one narrow road and she was in front and she never noticed my presence until she turned backwards. her steps dt were hasty slowed down, and she started actin like she was makin call and somehow stopped so i can meet up wit her. as i got to where she was, she was just stan din n playin wit her bb so i just stared at her and wanted to say hi, but d first stupid question dt came out from her mouth was 'is there any problem'.
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Do This Shakara by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 18, 2011
i was so pissed and asked her if there seems to be any problem and she asked again why i was lookin at her? at this point i was wonderin-but she was d one dt was starin and she even slowed down so i can meet up wit her- why then al dis her questions? i just left her there and didn't say anymore word cos i am nt still sure if she's single. so pls ladies in d house y do you pretend when you love a guy and act otherwise when he comes to u and most times u turn him down? abeg y all the shakara?
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Do This Shakara by kelz88(f): 2:38am On Nov 19, 2011
Hahahahaha "Is there a problem?" OMD! grin grin grin grin

Mixed signals. cry Maybe her husband was around so she had to pretend she wasn't looking at you. grin

Either way, best thing would be to speak to her next time you see her instead of all that "look me I look you" you both seem to be doing.
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Do This Shakara by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 19, 2011
@kelz there was no one on the road at that time and i am nt still sure if she's married. like u said i'l talk wit her d next time and i think its a gd idea
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Do This Shakara by tellwisdom: 3:44am On Nov 20, 2011
Bro, shey na everybody wey dey EYE u love u ni??
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Do This Shakara by silvertuke(m): 7:28am On Nov 20, 2011
You just walk away like that? Na wa for you see clear coast you waste am just like that. You should have talk to her as a man and confirm from her if she is really married. According to your story it’s obvious that she want you to talk to her. But at the same time you don't expect her to act like she is into you, so she her self need to form first and you as a guy need to be bold enough and talk to her.

Before you knw it now she will start looking at you as a weak man, she dey give you green light man.
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Do This Shakara by ITbomb(m): 2:00pm On Nov 20, 2011
OP, u be fowl pikin, u r not man enough to speak to a lady and u r here complaining about their shakara. U wan make she just give herself to u easily then later u call her hoe.
Girls need grown up confident guys. Not timid like u.
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Do This Shakara by ITbomb(m): 2:01pm On Nov 20, 2011
OP, u be fowl pikin, u r not man enough to speak to a lady and u r here complaining about their shakara. U wan make she just give herself to u easily then later u call her hoe.
Girls need grown up confident guys. Not timid like u,
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Do This Shakara by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 20, 2011
@itbomb talkin wit her is nt my problem as i can go to any length to get a lady,even enter her papa house, bt what i'm tryin to knw is her status first, cos i dont want to ever ask a married woman out. her landlord is my contractor, i think i'l call him to ask, bt i think its stupid. abeg i need advice from u guys as to what to do. thanks
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Do This Shakara by silvertuke(m): 2:57pm On Nov 20, 2011
Then why don't you ask her? is a very simple thing, ok what advised do you want from us.
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Do This Shakara by AfroBlue(m): 3:18pm On Nov 20, 2011
Let me give you some game (pointers) son. Start out by introducing yourself like a gentleman. If she offers her hand, embrace it with a firm but gentle grip so that she remembers your first touch of that strength and sensitivity. When she happens to look into your eyes return her glance with a warm quick smile, don't try to look into her soul at this point, you might frighten her away from you. Start out with small talk and general conservation and you may find out her status without having to ask her directly.

If this approach doesn't work I will assist you with plan b. I can tell by your post that you are really feeling this Babe.
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Do This Shakara by Mynd44: 3:28pm On Nov 20, 2011
Why don't you just ask her if she is married?
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Do This Shakara by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 20, 2011
@afro i de feel d babe @mind, i think thats what i am going to do. u guys are great
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Do This Shakara by Mynd44: 3:57pm On Nov 20, 2011
Now go and be a gentleman like you should be
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Do This Shakara by AfroBlue(m): 4:11pm On Nov 20, 2011
A Critical Mistake When Approaching Women

by David DeAngelo

A Huge Mistake You’re Probably Making Right Now
When You Approach a Woman!

http://www.sosuave.com/romance/david/177-mistake-approaching-women.htm?forum
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Do This Shakara by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 20, 2011
i just spoke wit d girl now cos i saw her comin back from an outin this evenin. when she saw me she just pretended and sat on one chair. i went straight to her then she stood up and walked away formin like she makin one endless cal but came back again to meet me. That was were i started wit my cool dubbs and she was just starin at me happily but was tryin to mask her countenance. i just told her my mi nd and how i feel about her even tho she was playin hard to get. she only said she wont tel me her name but she really do like me
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Do This Shakara by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 20, 2011
knowin her name is not my problem and her number too cos i already have them from one source, but i want her to tell me by herself, and i do nt wish to call her nw. guys what do u think? i need more advice.
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Do This Shakara by Eiregirl(f): 2:52pm On Nov 21, 2011
tiniyata:

knowin her name is not my problem and her number too cos i already have them from one source, but i want her to tell me by herself, and i do nt wish to call her nw. guys what do u think? i need more advice. i have got a serious [/b[b]]relationship but dis babe de try me and i must do her strong thing! imagine her askin me dt silly question d other day 'she no reach'
You're actually in a relationship & you're on here looking for advice on how to ask out another woman
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Do This Shakara by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 22, 2011
@eiregirl, but i really do love this lady sososo much and there's no denyin d fact.  wink
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Do This Shakara by Eiregirl(f): 12:03pm On Nov 22, 2011
tiniyata:

@eiregirl, but i really do love this lady sososo much and there's no denyin d fact.  wink
How can you love the girl? You don't even know her!!! You've seen her on the road a couple of times & you've got a girlfriend How much do you love your girlfriend? Not much by the sounds of things, so let her go! angry
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Do This Shakara by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 22, 2011
@eiregirl y are u been so hard on me na? its not fair.
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Do This Shakara by Eiregirl(f): 12:52pm On Nov 22, 2011
Because you're in a relationship & you're running after another woman. If you don't love your girlfriend & you love this other woman then be a man & tell your girlfriend!!!

(1) (Reply)

This Is How The True Man Behaves Agreed Or Not !!!!! / ..... / Pls Guys Use Condom When You Can't Restrain Yourself From Casual Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.