Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,408 members, 7,833,472 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

State Of Eric Moore Junior High School In Surulere, Lagos In 2017 - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / State Of Eric Moore Junior High School In Surulere, Lagos In 2017 (37224 Views)

Pirate Confraternity Welcomed Nnamdi Azikwe To University Of Lagos In 1972 / For The First Time In History,unilorin Produces 89 First Class Graduates In 2017 / JAMB Reveals Those Who Will Get Admission In 2017/2018 Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: State Of Eric Moore Junior High School In Surulere, Lagos In 2017 by Demajor2022: 12:02am On Apr 28
Where are the old students association?
Our own school not far from this school, Surulere Secondary School but our own can't be like this, because the old students are trying their best making sure that the school is OK.
Re: State Of Eric Moore Junior High School In Surulere, Lagos In 2017 by Naustine(m): 6:01am On Apr 28
paramakina202:

What about the model secondary Schools he built in each 27 LGAs?

I just told u he didn't build any new school.. he builth classroom blocks in existing school . Ask anyone.. he called it model school or whatever name. But it was a building erected in already existing schools
Re: State Of Eric Moore Junior High School In Surulere, Lagos In 2017 by judedwriter(m): 7:46am On Apr 28
shocked

I schooled in government college Eric moore just blocks away from eric Moore high school.

I can still remember how the school looks, it hasn't changed!
Re: State Of Eric Moore Junior High School In Surulere, Lagos In 2017 by paramakina202: 9:47am On Apr 28
Naustine:

I just told u he didn't build any new school.. he builth classroom blocks in existing school . Ask anyone.. he called it model school or whatever name. But it was a building erected in already existing schools

What you told me is not true.
The one storey building schools he built accross 27 LGAs are not in existing schools.I pass the abandoned buildings whenever I travel from Umuahia,Obowo,Mbaise,Owerri to Onitsha road.
Re: State Of Eric Moore Junior High School In Surulere, Lagos In 2017 by Naustine(m): 10:33am On Apr 28
paramakina202:

What you told me is not true.
The one storey building schools he built accross 27 LGAs are not in existing schools.I pass the abandoned buildings whenever I travel from Umuahia,Obowo,Mbaise,Owerri to Onitsha road.

Stop arguing what u dunno.. I'm from mbaise.. those one story buildings were erected in already existing schools..u are a traveler. I am an indigene who was still resident in imo during richas regime.. In my ward. The building was erected at central school eke nguru
Re: State Of Eric Moore Junior High School In Surulere, Lagos In 2017 by paramakina202: 11:37am On Apr 28
Naustine:

Stop arguing what u dunno.. I'm from mbaise.. those one story buildings were erected in already existing schools..u are a traveler. I am an indigene who was still resident in imo during richas regime.. In my ward. The building was erected at central school eke nguru

Tell us the names of the existing schools.
Re: State Of Eric Moore Junior High School In Surulere, Lagos In 2017 by Naustine(m): 12:35pm On Apr 28
paramakina202:

Tell us the names of the existing schools.

Mention the new school he built and I will tell u the name of the school that was there.. I just told u that the structure he build in my own ward was built at central school eke nguru, yet u are asking the name of the existing school.. mention one place u saw him build an entirely new school along those routes I mentioned. The one he built at ahiara is at St Bridget's school. Just infront of ahiara technical college. Don't argue what u dunno
Re: State Of Eric Moore Junior High School In Surulere, Lagos In 2017 by NaijaPropagato: 11:12pm On Apr 29
This is a rare exception. Most of the schools in densely populated areas in Lagos are well built with fresh coats of paint. This is not an accurate representation of schools in Mainland Lagos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Student Shot During Protest In FUNAAB Today (Photos) / Billboard Of Imo State University College Of Agric & Veterinary Studies (Photo) / Arẹmu Anuoluwapọ Adeọla Creates Yoruba Scrabble Game, The First Of Its Kind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.