Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,859 members, 7,820,999 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Emzor Pharmaceuticals Plans $23 Million Investment In Ogun - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Emzor Pharmaceuticals Plans $23 Million Investment In Ogun (11439 Views)

NAFDAC Seals Off Emzor Pharmaceuticals, Others Over Codeine Abuse / Video Of Emzor Sales Rep "Marketing" Codeine To Undercover Reporters From BBC / Prof. Isa Odidi China Pharmaceuticals Manufacturing Plant: Atiku Congratulates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emzor Pharmaceuticals Plans $23 Million Investment In Ogun by Lanrelagboi: 8:29am On Apr 27
Emzor Pharmaceuticals has unveiled plans to establish an Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API) facility in Sagamu, Ogun State, with a substantial investment totaling $23 million (over N25billion) in an effort to combat the pervasive threat of malaria in Nigeria and Sub-Saharan Africa.

Upon completion, the API facility will be the first anti-malarial API manufacturing plant in Nigeria and Africa, and it is expected to produce 400 metric tonnes of quality APIs annually, significantly accelerating the fight against malaria in Africa.

Background:

Recall that last October, during the EU-Nigeria Strategic Dialogue, the European Investment Bank (EIB) announced a €14 million funding to Emzor Pharmaceutical Industries Limited to accelerate the fight against malaria in Africa through the construction of the first antimalarial Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) manufacturing plant in Nigeria.

The project will reduce Nigeria’s reliance on importing more than 90 percent of its APIs.

The plant will focus on producing high-quality and affordable anti-malarial drugs, marking a pivotal advancement in Africa’s healthcare sector.

Upon completion, the APIC facility is expected to produce 400 metric tonnes of quality APIs per year. It will also create over 500 jobs and expand into three more areas in the future.

Emzor Pharmaceuticals has also partnered with India’s Mangalam Drugs and Organics Limited for technology transfer training, testing, and initial production at the site.

ISE YA!

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Emzor Pharmaceuticals Plans $23 Million Investment In Ogun by MrProlific95: 8:32am On Apr 27
Good news,

I like such good news, but those Rinubu Sycophants who think they are wise should remember power is temporary

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emzor Pharmaceuticals Plans $23 Million Investment In Ogun by Okete001(f): 8:33am On Apr 27
Hehehe

While in one area it is hero beer.

No wonder they can't reason well.

They eat human flesh and then step it down with chilled bottle of hero beer then come online to wail.

175 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Emzor Pharmaceuticals Plans $23 Million Investment In Ogun by derecho(m): 8:35am On Apr 27
The tribal bigots will not remember that an IBO woman wants to build a factory in Yoruba territory.

She is not Mrs.Shinedu now

72 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Emzor Pharmaceuticals Plans $23 Million Investment In Ogun by mrvitalis(m): 8:36am On Apr 27
Tomorrow they would deny igbos developed Ogun

But it's time they remove import and export of pharmaceutical industry products from apapa and Lagos airport enough of this wickedness

Anyone should be able to import pharmaceutical goods from any see port... At least give Onne same function

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Emzor Pharmaceuticals Plans $23 Million Investment In Ogun by Zulu11zulu: 8:38am On Apr 27
Efulefu tomorrow when they come fir you don't cry because you are aware of what those people can do just like that one for Lagos costal high way.

All the south east states is not enough for you to put such an investment my people no they hear.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Emzor Pharmaceuticals Plans $23 Million Investment In Ogun by mrvitalis(m): 8:38am On Apr 27
derecho:
The tribal bigots will not remember that an IBO woman wants to build a factory in Yoruba territory.

Igbo woman please.. Madam emzor is a woman

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Emzor Pharmaceuticals Plans $23 Million Investment In Ogun by derecho(m): 8:39am On Apr 27
Do you know how many Pharmaceutical companies are in Anambra alone?

All these Reno-wannabees sef.
Okete001:
Hehehe

They eat human flesh and then step it down with chilled bottle of hero beer then come online to wail.

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Emzor Pharmaceuticals Plans $23 Million Investment In Ogun by derecho(m): 8:41am On Apr 27
Thanks...I already corrected it
mrvitalis:

Igbo woman please.. Madam emzor is a woman

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emzor Pharmaceuticals Plans $23 Million Investment In Ogun by bigdammyj: 8:47am On Apr 27
Noted.
Re: Emzor Pharmaceuticals Plans $23 Million Investment In Ogun by Liammm: 8:47am On Apr 27
I hope the government that granted her license will not turn around tomorrow and say that the company is in the right of way for a rail line that will extend from Ogun state to Libya.
What they are doing to Paul Onwuanibe should be a lesson to most investors.

42 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Emzor Pharmaceuticals Plans $23 Million Investment In Ogun by KingKO22: 8:48am On Apr 27
Ok
Re: Emzor Pharmaceuticals Plans $23 Million Investment In Ogun by chopnaira: 8:48am On Apr 27
Great news.
Re: Emzor Pharmaceuticals Plans $23 Million Investment In Ogun by chopnaira: 8:49am On Apr 27
derecho:

Why did she not build it in Anambra or Abia since Otti is giving them power supply now.. Insecurity from IPOB's UGM/ESN perhaps..

196 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Emzor Pharmaceuticals Plans $23 Million Investment In Ogun by LagosFirstSon: 8:49am On Apr 27
Okete001:
Hehehe

Shut up

Emzor is owned by Igbo woman

This is an Igbo woman investing in Yoruba land so that Ogun youths will see food to eat

I know that you're in the village and you don't know Igbo woman dey run Emzor

44 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Emzor Pharmaceuticals Plans $23 Million Investment In Ogun by SmartyPants(m): 8:50am On Apr 27
Everytime they try to pull the country down and claim its not fit for investment. I wonder.. do people like Emzor have two heads?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emzor Pharmaceuticals Plans $23 Million Investment In Ogun by chopnaira: 8:50am On Apr 27
LagosFirstSon:

Shut up

This is an Igbo woman investing in Yoruba land but here are spewing rubbish .

Why is she not investing in your region, the SE 😂

134 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Emzor Pharmaceuticals Plans $23 Million Investment In Ogun by LagosFirstSon: 8:50am On Apr 27
chopnaira:

Why is she not investing in the SE 😂
Are there no Yoruba investment in South east ?

Shebi later una go sey Igbo hate Yoruba .. but here is Igbo woman investing in Ogun state so that the youths in Ogun state wasting away will have something sensible to do ..

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Emzor Pharmaceuticals Plans $23 Million Investment In Ogun by chopnaira: 8:51am On Apr 27
mrvitalis:
Tomorrow they would deny igbos developed Ogun

But it's time they remove import and export of pharmaceutical industry products from apapa and Lagos airport enough of this wickedness

Anyone should be able to import pharmaceutical goods from any see port... At least give Onne same function
Why is she not developing wherever she is from in the SE MrVitalis?

Could it be because Ogun state is very conducive for business to operate in?

136 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Emzor Pharmaceuticals Plans $23 Million Investment In Ogun by haybhi1(m): 8:51am On Apr 27
I don't understand when this had to start becoming a noise. Yorubas didn't make noise about success or achievement before. The let the success do the talking. See Adenuga, see Otedola, Adebayo Ogunlesi; Tope Awotona, Karl Toriola, Deremi Atanda, Shola Akingbade, Olugbenga Akinola, Eniola Aluko... and so on; how many of them you see making noise anyhow. This trait has no place in Yoruba land. We are known for finesse, silent achievement, not noise.

133 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Emzor Pharmaceuticals Plans $23 Million Investment In Ogun by chopnaira: 8:51am On Apr 27
LagosFirstSon:

Are there no Yoruba investment in South east ?
Rarely would a Yoruba or Hausa person invest in a region not productive 😂

Would you try to set up a cassava plantation in the Sahara desert?

124 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Emzor Pharmaceuticals Plans $23 Million Investment In Ogun by elganzar(m): 8:52am On Apr 27
Finally!
Goodnews to people wey still believe and dey reason Nigeria matter.

They're bringing more Paracetamol for the daily headache.

-------------------------------------------------------------
I bought dollar on 1,098.
When Dangote refinery sets price for petrol, dollar will come down a little_ to anyone who missed the first wave, that's your second wave.

Dollar will go back up.
Re: Emzor Pharmaceuticals Plans $23 Million Investment In Ogun by Lavor234: 8:53am On Apr 27
Tomorrow they will want to build a highlway to heaven . Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emzor Pharmaceuticals Plans $23 Million Investment In Ogun by SlavaUkraini: 8:53am On Apr 27
Na God go punish all the Tribal idiots on this thread...

Una dey argue for factory wey your Papa and Mama nor fit build...

Useless things

6 Likes

Re: Emzor Pharmaceuticals Plans $23 Million Investment In Ogun by Angelfrost(m): 8:53am On Apr 27
derecho:

Everything you posted just indicts you as a Tribal Bigot too!

If you were not, you would equally see that Emzor is not doing them a favor or performing an act of charity.

Emzor is investing in a profitable location where they will make high turnover/profits probably at a lower cost of operation due to their host state.

Make una dey get sense for this forum na! Is it too much to ask?!!

130 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Emzor Pharmaceuticals Plans $23 Million Investment In Ogun by Ogonimilitant(m): 8:54am On Apr 27
Igbos have refused to learn their lessons

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emzor Pharmaceuticals Plans $23 Million Investment In Ogun by chopnaira: 8:54am On Apr 27
LagosFirstSon:

I asked about Yoruba but in your low self esteem way of doing things , you had to tag Hausa along

Shame on your and everything you stand for.
Okay I remove Hausa.

And I am asking my question again..would you set up a cassava plantation in the Sahara desert?

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Emzor Pharmaceuticals Plans $23 Million Investment In Ogun by tommy589(m): 8:54am On Apr 27
Nice one
Re: Emzor Pharmaceuticals Plans $23 Million Investment In Ogun by chopnaira: 8:54am On Apr 27
Ogonimilitant:
Igbos have refused to learn their lessons
Finally. Some one with a good head on their shoulder grin

1 Like

Re: Emzor Pharmaceuticals Plans $23 Million Investment In Ogun by derecho(m): 8:56am On Apr 27
I know you aren't intelligent but let me help your destiny.
Will you go and site your company where you already have 100 similar companies or you go to an area where you have one or no company?

You better learn to use your brain here on nairaland because it's not your usual motor park where MC Oluomo thinks for you.
chopnaira:

Why did she not build it in Anambra or Abia since Otti is giving them power supply now.. Insecurity from IPOB's UGM/ESN perhaps.. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emzor Pharmaceuticals Plans $23 Million Investment In Ogun by Goodvibes007: 8:56am On Apr 27
Okete001:
Hehehe

LMAO.
derecho:

Pain is that you?
Deep inside you, you are crying because your kinsman set up her factory in Ogun instead of Abia.

If this factory was set up in the SE, you would have been hailing her and shouting Igbo Amaka LOL

13 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mosquitoes Develop Resistance To Insecticide Nets In Lagos, Kwara, Others / Only Lagos, Kano, Ogun, FCT Still Conducting COVID-19 Tests – PTF / Babajide Sanwo-Olu - My COVID-19 Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.