Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,249 members, 7,936,818 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:55 AM

How Can You Wrap A Gun Around A Child? - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / How Can You Wrap A Gun Around A Child? (1808 Views)

President Of Turkey Erdoğan Slaps A Child For Refusing To Kiss His Hand / 6.3 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Croatia, A Child Killed, Many Injured / Meet Mamoudou Gassama: The Malian Who Saved A Child In France, The Job Offers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can You Wrap A Gun Around A Child? by UKEMY(m): 2:24pm On May 01
HypocriticalObi:
Peter girigory Obi rogues are worse than him, the same people that wish Reno Omokri and Seyi law's little babies dead.
When last did you take your pills and have you brushed your teeth?
You sounds like a mentally unbalanced homosapien
Re: How Can You Wrap A Gun Around A Child? by HypocriticalObi: 2:32pm On May 01
UKEMY:

When last did you take your pills and have you brushed your teeth?
You sounds like a mentally unbalanced homosapien
Hope you not mistaken people for your mother, please look carefully, this is social media, we are different from people you are looking after in your family.
Re: How Can You Wrap A Gun Around A Child? by UKEMY(m): 2:38pm On May 01
HypocriticalObi:
Hope you not mistaken people for your mother, please look carefully, this is social media, we are different from people you are looking after in your family.
I'm not surprised at your response,it's very obvious that your mother got you through 3 some and she doesn't know the particular man that got her pregnant,that's why you behaves like someone that should be permanently confined to a psychiatric hospital.
I pity the reasonable humans residing where you stays,try to wash your mouth cause the ooze coming from there stinks
Re: How Can You Wrap A Gun Around A Child? by misreal(m): 2:54pm On May 01
SuperEagles:
You have to be the most foolish human being on planet Earth. Is this the reason why Isreal now slaughtered over 15000 children in Palestine ?

Who counted the number of dead children?
Give me a credible source,else you are the foolish one here.
Re: How Can You Wrap A Gun Around A Child? by misreal(m): 2:57pm On May 01
taiwiki:

An ukrainian child wielded a gun. The world celebrated her a freedom fighter. Israel train their little children to wield guns also.

But una hypocrisy and hatred of islam won't ever let you see all those ones.
So you are saying that they children in Gaza are child soldiers and should bekilled by the idf.

1 Like

Re: How Can You Wrap A Gun Around A Child? by general111(m): 3:00pm On May 01
So it is proper for palestines children to be used as human shhields,but it is improper for them to die.
Re: How Can You Wrap A Gun Around A Child? by HypocriticalObi: 3:27pm On May 01
UKEMY:

I'm not surprised at your response,it's very obvious that your mother got you through 3 some and she doesn't know the particular man that got her pregnant,that's why you behaves like someone that should be permanently confined to a psychiatric hospital.
I pity the reasonable humans residing where you stays,try to wash your mouth cause the ooze coming from there stinks
Of course it wouldn't be difficult to know who your mother is , if it is possible for your mother to engage in 3 some and some aberrations you mentioned and got pregnant and was denied by unknown gunmen and then you dumped her in psychiatric asylum doesn't mean others share your frustrations, please keep your predicament to yourself, take care of your mother she doesn't deserve been treated as a lunatic.
Re: How Can You Wrap A Gun Around A Child? by UKEMY(m): 4:01pm On May 01
HypocriticalObi:
Of course it wouldn't be difficult to know who your mother is , if it is possible for your mother to engage in 3 some and some aberrations you mentioned and got pregnant and was denied by unknown gunmen and then you dumped her in psychiatric asylum doesn't mean others share your frustrations, please keep your predicament to yourself, take care of your mother she doesn't deserve been to be treated as a lunatic.
Mr.Zombie go and take your drugs and please tell your sisters to stay off prostitution and your mother well I forgive her even thou she is a bitch
Re: How Can You Wrap A Gun Around A Child? by HypocriticalObi: 4:15pm On May 01
UKEMY:

Mr.Zombie go and take your drugs and please tell your sisters to stay off prostitution and your mother well I forgive her even thou she is a bitch
Oooooh so your sisters, zombie has taken after your mother's prostitution, I told you to caution your mother that you normally call zombie and bitch, now your sisters are on their way to mental asylum like your mother. This is spiritual generational curse, better break it before your children carry the unfortunate lifestyle zombie.
Re: How Can You Wrap A Gun Around A Child? by UKEMY(m): 4:59pm On May 01
HypocriticalObi:
Oooooh so your sisters, zombie has taken after your mother's prostitution, I told you to caution your mother that you normally call zombie and bitch, now your sisters are on their way to mental asylum like your mother. This is spiritual generational curse, better break it before your children carry the unfortunate lifestyle zombie.
Hahahahah
You carry curse all over you.i doubt if anything can come out from you,well you can change before it's too late

1 Like

Re: How Can You Wrap A Gun Around A Child? by HypocriticalObi: 8:39pm On May 01
UKEMY:

Hahahahah
You carry curse all over you.i doubt if anything can come out from you,well you can change before it's too late
You are thinking everyone is your mother, since you are cursed, so be it
Re: How Can You Wrap A Gun Around A Child? by KnownUnknown: 8:49pm On May 01
taiwiki:

An ukrainian child wielded a gun. The world celebrated her a freedom fighter. Israel train their little children to wield guns also.

But una hypocrisy and hatred of islam won't ever let you see all those ones.

Their hypocrisy is indeed mind blowing. I’m not surprised about the depravity of Jews, given the supremacist nature of Judaism, but their sycophants take the cake!!!

1 Like

Re: How Can You Wrap A Gun Around A Child? by Lawag3: 7:20am On May 02
Ikaeniyan0:
Make use of Google

Shut up and bring proof the land belongs to Palestine
Re: How Can You Wrap A Gun Around A Child? by AntiTerrorist: 9:41pm On May 02
misreal:

Israel is not a saint,but Hamas are way more devilish than Israel...
How is Israel devilish? By fighting Hamas terrorists or by defending themselves?
Re: How Can You Wrap A Gun Around A Child? by misreal(m): 6:52pm On May 03
AntiTerrorist:
How is Israel devilish? By fighting Hamas terrorists or by defending themselves?
Israel is not devilish
Re: How Can You Wrap A Gun Around A Child? by Difrent: 3:30am On May 04
misreal:

Israel is not a saint,but Hamas are way more devilish than Israel...
Every normal person will not side Hamas even after seeing this.

Na normal people dey side with Israel?

Abegi

If you were a Palestinian like Yahya Sinwar born in a refugee camp and has known war all your lives , war from a nation created , financed , industrialized , supported and still being supported by world powers in Europe and America .... Living a meaningless existence because Europeans and Americans don't want to have the Jewish problem in their doorsteps..... Then wrapping a gun around your child and teaching them how to kill Jews will seem like a noble thing
Re: How Can You Wrap A Gun Around A Child? by misreal(m): 7:41am On May 06
Difrent:

Na normal people dey side with Israel?

Abegi

If you were a Palestinian like Yahya Sinwar born in a refugee camp and has known war all your lives , war from a nation created , financed , industrialized , supported and still being supported by world powers in Europe and America .... Living a meaningless existence because Europeans and Americans don't want to have the Jewish problem in their doorsteps..... Then wrapping a gun around your child and teaching them how to kill Jews will seem like a noble thing
Hope you are not part of the people crying that the Jews are killing Palestinian children,because if a child points a gun at an idf,that soldiers has the right to take out that child.
Supporting nonsense has its consequence.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The 27yr Old Barack Obama Spin Doctor! / Sixty Years Ago, Most South Koreans Were Illiterate; Today.... / Gay Bar To Open Next To Mosque Near Ground Zero, New York.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.