Stats: 3,189,237 members, 7,936,801 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:04 AM

Marital Rape: Indian Court Rules Against Wife Who Sued Husband For Forced Sex - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marital Rape: Indian Court Rules Against Wife Who Sued Husband For Forced Sex (15607 Views)

Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child / Simi, Others Gift Money To Wife Who Appreciated Her Husband's Christmas Chicken / Any Reason Why My Thread On Marital Rape Was Deleted? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Marital Rape: Indian Court Rules Against Wife Who Sued Husband For Forced Sex by CHAQUR: 9:52am On May 07
Feminism loses this... Who invented that word "marital rape"...? In a certified conjugal relationship...? The whole word is becoming a simp by shifting the male authority to the female...with another invented word "gender equality"... The new set of men are disappointing their creator... Lazy, lily-livered, non proactive, submissive & non authoritative even in their own affairs.
Re: Marital Rape: Indian Court Rules Against Wife Who Sued Husband For Forced Sex by theredaddy: 9:52am On May 07
MrBrownJay1:
those Indians have always had very little respect for women.... so the husband was forcefully raping his wife in the ANUS, thus why they are referring to such sex as "unnatural sex" lol!

h0rny bastard married devil!

Really, are you aware most gods worshipped in indian are "female"

If you understand the concept of marriage two shall become "ONE" you will know rape in marriage is not tenable
Re: Marital Rape: Indian Court Rules Against Wife Who Sued Husband For Forced Sex by RummyBO: 9:57am On May 07
Kejriwal’s counsel submitted, “I cannot be fettered that I will not perform my constitutional role as Chief Minister,” adding that he “will not sign on anything related to excise policy.” The Enforcement Directorate (ED), meanwhile, has opposed Kejriwal’s interim bail plea, saying that it will “demoralise [url]commonhttps://rummybo.com/[/url]man” and that “campaigning was a luxury”. The ED also flagged that Kejriwal had evaded the its summons in the excise policy case on nine occasions. It added that allegations show his “involvement”, and that the bail application must be before a trial court and not the Supreme Court.

The top court, on its part, noted that it has given “interim bail even in heinous crimes”. It expressed concerns over the delay in the probe into the case, and has demanded that the agency present the case files that led to the arrest of the AAP leader. Kejriwal was arrested on March 21 and is currently lodged in Tihar Jail under judicial custody.
Re: Marital Rape: Indian Court Rules Against Wife Who Sued Husband For Forced Sex by theredaddy: 10:22am On May 07
cococandy:
I know many Nigerians don’t see women as human so marital rape doesn’t exist in their books. What kind of responses do we expect on this topic?

i knew i will find you here cheesy same outburst, Nigerians don't see women as human yet Nigeria women are among most pampered women in the world.
marriage & dowry is a license to own each other bodies, so how do you deny someone what they are presumed to own .. then claim rape, logically it is not tenable

should a landlord lock me out of a house my rent still reads, if i break the door to enter what makes me liable for an arrest/prosecution
You can only appeal to men to be more civil and considerate cos denying someone is conjugal right is "wrong"
Re: Marital Rape: Indian Court Rules Against Wife Who Sued Husband For Forced Sex by Metrofox(m): 11:31am On May 07
grin India is the rape capital of the world Those ones are worse than Nigerians as a people. There's something about poverty that brings out the beasts inside a people
Re: Marital Rape: Indian Court Rules Against Wife Who Sued Husband For Forced Sex by aestake: 11:50am On May 07
Mynd44:

I will like to condemn India but I will like to face Nigeria too as "Marital rape" does not exist in Nigeria too.

But as for forcefully raping her through the backdoor, I guess that can be deemed assault as I imagine it will include some bruising

But. As for Marital rape, it was even shut down by the Senate when someone tried to bring it up
I would like....
Re: Marital Rape: Indian Court Rules Against Wife Who Sued Husband For Forced Sex by Charly68: 1:06pm On May 07
May be the woman thought she was in America... A man can eat outside and drink outside but can't sex outside .Why then should a wife be treating her husband like stranger sexually ? She ought to have remained in her father's house .
Re: Marital Rape: Indian Court Rules Against Wife Who Sued Husband For Forced Sex by IJEYdiamond(f): 1:22pm On May 07
Its due to arranged marriage...

And the culture is very strict... Hindus... principles that is why rape is on the increase there..

Forget all their fake zee world and co..

When there is no connection how will be sweet?

It will be called force
Re: Marital Rape: Indian Court Rules Against Wife Who Sued Husband For Forced Sex by zagorakis(m): 2:04pm On May 07
Kobojunkie:
Where were the human rights activists for India when all of this dey take place? How can a judge make such an outlandish statement in this day and age? undecided

The judge is right, how can a woman deny her husband his conjugal right and still have the effrontery to sue for rape. nonsense and ingredient.
Re: Marital Rape: Indian Court Rules Against Wife Who Sued Husband For Forced Sex by zagorakis(m): 2:09pm On May 07
Love56743:
The reason is because 90% of marriages in India are arranged marriage, once an India woman is 20 years old, His family we arrange a man for her, because of that many Indians women are suffering from domestic violence, 90% of India women are facing this challenges, India men are very wicked sometimes dey we carry Africa for work after everything dey we kill her

where did you get your statistics from? just so you know, Indian women are still more family oriented than your woke Nigerian women
Re: Marital Rape: Indian Court Rules Against Wife Who Sued Husband For Forced Sex by zagorakis(m): 2:12pm On May 07
Nadingo:
Even under Nigerian law, marriage is interpreted as implied consent for sex. This means that by agreeing to get married, a woman is perceived to have given consent for sexual relations with her husband at any time. So, the concept of marital rape is alien to the Nigerian Constitution also.

Isn't that how it should be?

Re: Marital Rape: Indian Court Rules Against Wife Who Sued Husband For Forced Sex by Gandrova: 3:05pm On May 07
Kobojunkie:
Where were the human rights activists for India when all of this dey take place? How can a judge make such an outlandish statement in this day and age? undecided
If she's not ready for the marriage, why can't she divorced her husband.
What is the essence of marriage without sexual intercourse?

Re: Marital Rape: Indian Court Rules Against Wife Who Sued Husband For Forced Sex by Gandrova: 3:06pm On May 07
LilMissFavvy:
Terroro$t counties don't have regard for women.
IIdiot feminist !
No wonder you reason backward
Re: Marital Rape: Indian Court Rules Against Wife Who Sued Husband For Forced Sex by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:17pm On May 07
Mynd44:
I will like to condemn India but I will like to face Nigeria too as "Marital rape" does not exist in Nigeria too.
But as for forcefully raping her through the backdoor, I guess that can be deemed assault as I imagine it will include some bruising
But. As for Marital rape, it was even shut down by the Senate when someone tried to bring it up
theredaddy:
Really, are you aware most gods worshipped in indian are "female"
If you understand the concept of marriage two shall become "ONE" you will know rape in marriage is not tenable

you guy should focus on the word "UNNATURAL SEX" and if you believe that anything sexual done in marriage is right, then imagine your wife shoving a finger up you nyansh (against your wishes) for pleasure...would you still be ok with your notion that rape in marriage is not tenable?!

even if the sex was "natural", who in their right mind would even want to mount a person who doesnt desire you sexually?! thats so foul/deranged, it shows how mentally sick some people are in this world. rather than divorcing this woman that despises you, you would rape her?!

Re: Marital Rape: Indian Court Rules Against Wife Who Sued Husband For Forced Sex by Love56743: 3:59pm On May 07
zagorakis:

where did you get your statistics from? just so you know, Indian women are still more family oriented than your woke Nigerian women

I live in India try and I have many Indians client

Re: Marital Rape: Indian Court Rules Against Wife Who Sued Husband For Forced Sex by DonroxyII: 4:12pm On May 07
cococandy:
I know many Nigerians don’t see women as human so marital rape doesn’t exist in their books. What kind of responses do we expect on this topic?
it will be difficult to prove without video evidence because any slight issue between couples like this .. Women are emotional being .. she would jail her Man & move on only to weep later that's if she would!

Re: Marital Rape: Indian Court Rules Against Wife Who Sued Husband For Forced Sex by DonroxyII: 4:14pm On May 07
CHAQUR:
Feminism loses this... Who invented that word "marital rape"...? In a certified conjugal relationship...? The whole word is becoming a simp by shifting the male authority to the female...with another invented word "gender equality"... The new set of men are disappointing their creator... Lazy, lily-livered, non proactive, submissive & non authoritative even in their own affairs.
Marital Rape is Possible ... Don't Downplay it !
Re: Marital Rape: Indian Court Rules Against Wife Who Sued Husband For Forced Sex by miqos02(m): 4:51pm On May 07
this gender ehnnn
Re: Marital Rape: Indian Court Rules Against Wife Who Sued Husband For Forced Sex by maasoap(m): 5:00pm On May 07
Mynd44:

You mean in Nigeria, right?
Re: Marital Rape: Indian Court Rules Against Wife Who Sued Husband For Forced Sex by Exceed15: 5:45pm On May 07
The Court has done well. The woman is just an Jose maker. No such thing as rape inside marriage. If you are not interested in the marriage divorce him

Re: Marital Rape: Indian Court Rules Against Wife Who Sued Husband For Forced Sex by oyekan1997(m): 6:23pm On May 07
joshjc:
how is India a terrorist country?

Eni tin shiere
Re: Marital Rape: Indian Court Rules Against Wife Who Sued Husband For Forced Sex by luluman: 7:59pm On May 07
Kobojunkie:
Why not go back to school, read LAW, go to India & change their penal code?
Re: Marital Rape: Indian Court Rules Against Wife Who Sued Husband For Forced Sex by yemre: 12:59am On May 08
Marital rape? Na WA o...these women, what exactly do they want?

They forget that the moment they agree to be married to a man, they agree to satisfy the man and vice versa...sex inclusive.

Now, if the man abandon them and refuse to make love to them as the husband, they say he has abandoned them.

If he want to do, they refuse and start suing for rape.

If he goes to play away match in other to avoid wahala, men are scum... he's committed adultery.!

Na wa oooo

Re: Marital Rape: Indian Court Rules Against Wife Who Sued Husband For Forced Sex by Ellioto076(m): 11:53pm On Jul 22
Ofunaofu:

https://punchng.com/its-not-marital-rape-court-rules-against-wife-who-sued-husband-for-forced-unnatural-sex/?amp

Once a woman gets married, it's implied that sex WILL and SHOULD be the most important thing for men.

Marital rape does not exist!! It's a men's right to have sex. Vaginal, anal and oral included.

I'm sure he provides everything for this household so the least she could've done was to satisfy her husband.

And it's important mencioning that anal sex is totally resonable for a man's desire!

Why Is Child Adoption Unpopular In Nigeria? / Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? / My Husband Is Gay!