Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,523 members, 7,961,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 10:13 AM

IPOB/ESN Kill 2 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint, Governor Places ₦10M Bounty - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / IPOB/ESN Kill 2 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint, Governor Places ₦10M Bounty (20861 Views)

Explosives Planted By IPOB/ESN Kill 2 Terrorists Members In Imo / Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint / Nigeria Man Beats Two British Policemen At Heathrow Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: IPOB/ESN Kill 2 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint, Governor Places ₦10M Bounty by chiagozien(m): 11:42pm On May 28
babtoundey:

Be playing. They may not see East as potential or dependable ally, no section of the country is the enemy of East. East must look inward to find its enemy. East is its own enemy. You always seesothers as your enemy because that is what you are to other people. Your hearts and intentions are soiled and dented. It's you who believe you cannot have a progressive cities in the East unless a certain city in the Southwest stops progressing. You rejoice and celebrate others misfortunes. So it's understandable you expect others to celebrate your woes and losses. But that's never the case.
The fall of East will not earn anyone medal or upliftment. No reasonable soul will read of unjust killing of the innocent and jubilate or call for more. What we tell you and will keep telling you is you enable criminals by singing their praise. You can condemn the infirmities of the FG or your state government without sounding as an ally of criminals. Stop defending the atrocities of criminals.

Nobody in the North sees Boko Haram and Bandits in the North as human rights activists. Nobody directly or indirectly justifies their bullshits even when it is obvious their emergence is the results of government failure and ineptitude.

Nobody in the southwest backs the unreasonable ways the Yoruba nation agitators try to fight their course even when it is obvious the timeless disappoinment from elected public officials birthed the agitations.

Nothing justify any form of Killing. Tackling roadblocks doesn't call for extreme measure of maiming and slaying people. K

I can smell your hypocrisy from here.

Like I said,I don't know when those that rejoiced and cheered Nigeria soldiers for killing hundreds of innocent youths in East start caring for East.

Then they were shouting, kill them all, more bullets in your guns,use them as target practice,etc
Re: IPOB/ESN Kill 2 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint, Governor Places ₦10M Bounty by babtoundey(m): 2:04am On May 29
chiagozien:
I can smell your hypocrisy from here.

Like I said,I don't know when those that rejoiced and cheered Nigeria soldiers for killing hundreds of innocent youths in East start caring for East.

Then they were shouting, kill them all, more bullets in your guns,use them as target practice,etc

Whatever rocks your bolt... That's always been your greatest fall. Your errors, mistakes and inadequacies are blamed on others other you. You remember people (outsiders) shouting "kill them", "maim them", "burn them" etc but you didn't remember you laughing and jubilating over series of bomb blast in the north, fulani herdsmen carnages in the west and bandit attrocities in regions other than yours. You remember people rejoicing over your misfortune but you chose to forget when you wished and prayed Lagos suffer loss of foreign investments and become desolated, and when you strongly believe Lagos has to fall for your house to shine. Just dey play.

People wish you what you wish them. You believe only your own lies. You feed a snake on flesh and train it to swallow flesh. When the snake turns back at you in attempt to intimidate, threaten or even swallow you bit by bit, you blame others for laughing at your misfortune, you blame them for not helping you tame the snake you consciously enabled, you blame them for pointing out where you're wrong to you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Kills Best Friend, Dumps Corpse In Forest / Tuoyo Omatsuli's 3.6 Billion Naira Trial To Resume In January / Nigeria Ranked 16th In FBI Global Cybercrime Victims Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.