Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,245 members, 7,936,812 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:40 AM

Seun Take Note Helinues is moderator Fergie001 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Take Note Helinues is moderator Fergie001 (2000 Views)

Seun Osewa Calls Out Helinues And Seunmsg. What Is Seun's Offence? / Seun Call Fergie001 To Order / Seun Employed Fergie001 As One Of The Moderator On Politics Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Take Note Helinues is moderator Fergie001 by chopnaira: 1:49pm On May 19
3ice9ce:

Leave Seun and Mynd.
Go and beg bitcoinchief with his short hands that looks like that of a crocodile.
When that miscreant was insulting Seun, you Igbo Obidients were shining teeth.
Go and join his forum. He has opened a rotten forum for your type.
Spits.
🀣🀣🀣
Re: Seun Take Note Helinues is moderator Fergie001 by chopnaira: 1:50pm On May 19
Iamgrey5:
Fergie id Igbo sha cheesy
That's how far they have taken their victim mentality. cheesy
Re: Seun Take Note Helinues is moderator Fergie001 by 3ice9ce: 1:52pm On May 19
Beverlyjean:

Rule 2 and 3

So, you can call Seun and Dominique?
You Igbo Obidients are really shameless.
This is the same Dominique you Obidients insult on a regular. What did she do? Because she banned bigots from your tribe.

Up till yesterday, you Igbo Obidients on twitter were still insulting Seun because of that handicapped failure called bitcoinchief.

Stop tagging Seun and those you insulted, go and tag Chinedu, that deformed Bitcoinchief and the other failures you join to insult Seun.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Take Note Helinues is moderator Fergie001 by Beverlyjean(f): 1:55pm On May 19
3ice9ce:

So, you can call Seun and Dominique?
You Igbo Obidients are really shameless.
This is the same Dominique you Obidients insult on a regular. What did she do? Because she banned bigots from your tribe.

Up till yesterday, you Igbo Obidients on twitter were still insulting Seun because of that handicapped failure called bitcoinchief.

Stop tagging Seun and those you insulted, go and tag Chinedu, that deformed Bitcoinchief and the other failures you join to insult Seun.

Seun
Nlfpmod
Dominique
Rule 2 and 3

1 Like

Re: Seun Take Note Helinues is moderator Fergie001 by chopnaira: 1:56pm On May 19
Beverlyjean:

Seun
Nlfpmod
Dominique
Rule 2 and 3
Zero rule(s) broken.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Take Note Helinues is moderator Fergie001 by 3ice9ce: 1:58pm On May 19
Beverlyjean:

Rule 2 and 3

If you like, tag Jesu Oyingbo, I will expose the shamelessness, tribal hypocrisy and clannishness of you Igbo Obidients.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Take Note Helinues is moderator Fergie001 by Efna55: 2:04pm On May 19
Seun is a fool, let him continue in his foolery..
He is the only one I should blame because he is responsible for all the bigotry..
Pls ban me, I'm tired of this forum already..

1 Like

Re: Seun Take Note Helinues is moderator Fergie001 by Beverlyjean(f): 2:14pm On May 19
3ice9ce:

If you like, tag Jesu Oyingbo, I will expose the shamelessness, tribal hypocrisy and clannishness of you Igbo Obidients.

U are a tribal bigot...we respect this forum...not lie we can't wash u and ur generation.... but we have decided to abide by the rules this forum... I am calling on seun to ban tribal bigots like u

1 Like

Re: Seun Take Note Helinues is moderator Fergie001 by aariwa(m): 2:51pm On May 19
3ice9ce:

Leave Seun and Mynd.
Go and beg bitcoinchief with his short hands that looks like that of a crocodile.
When that miscreant was insulting Seun, you Igbo Obidients were shining teeth.
Go and join his forum. He has opened a rotten forum for your type.
Spits.

Rule 2 and 3 broken- Seun, Mynd44, Fergie001
Re: Seun Take Note Helinues is moderator Fergie001 by aariwa(m): 2:53pm On May 19
drlateef:

This guy is truly jobless I swear. Can you put half of your effort here to looking for genuine business to do?
aariwa:
Rule 2 broken- Seun, Mynd44, Fergie001
Re: Seun Take Note Helinues is moderator Fergie001 by aariwa(m): 2:54pm On May 19
helinues:

You should rather be banned for posting false information on NL which is against Rule 8 and another additional banning for disrespecting a mod

You people are not even interesting im taking a bite from the foods you have been serving others. Isn't that hypocrisy raised to power 16?
Re: Seun Take Note Helinues is moderator Fergie001 by Lovelive: 3:25pm On May 19
Kwat !

bhella10:
I no sure say this op get work laidis grin All that energy could have been expended on something fruitful. An idle hand is indeed the devil's workshop cheesy
Re: Seun Take Note Helinues is moderator Fergie001 by Melagros(m): 3:37pm On May 19
Kam2021:
Fergie is pro PDP,helinues is pro APC.This is investigation gone wrong.
Agreed. Helinues can't be a mod or fergie001, because he has reported my account for ban severally but nothing had to my account
Re: Seun Take Note Helinues is moderator Fergie001 by Sapasenator: 3:45pm On May 19
Beverlyjean:

And they also manipulate likes ... seun...this should be investigated... Almiron is another moderator that operates Almiron as a second account... seun, ur moderators open multiple accounts and they dish out long term bans if u dont agree with their posts ... a moderator will ban someone for 1 Yr for calling him stupid in his alternate account but another person that posts hate and threats against a whole tribe will only get 1 or 2 weeks ...

Honestly, people take no too seriously. If I get a ban today, I will open a new account and move on.
Re: Seun Take Note Helinues is moderator Fergie001 by Paraman: 3:53pm On May 19
LexngtonSteele:

You should sell the real estate ooo.

You have already harvested the guys soul.

I couldn't even read all his rambling epistle but how can a grown man, probably over 40 with many children sit down and write so emotionally over another man? grin

Just how pathetic can someone be ? grin

The guy might have homosexual tendencies and must be in love with you. Na only woman go get that kind time or obsession cheesy

I can bet some of the monikers are him replying to himself.
πŸ˜†
Re: Seun Take Note Helinues is moderator Fergie001 by 3ice9ce: 5:04pm On May 19
Beverlyjean:

U are a tribal bigot...we respect this forum...not lie we can't wash u and ur generation.... but we have decided to abide by the rules this forum... I am calling on seun to ban tribal bigots like u

I am not a bigot, you are a shameless dirty hypocrite. You Igbo Obidients insult Seun and the moderators, going on Twitter to demarket Nairaland and advocate for the destruction of the forum.
I am now surprised that you are shamelessly begging Seun and the mods to rescue you from the consequences of your mischief.

It simply shows that you are people without principles, honey training and sense.
Re: Seun Take Note Helinues is moderator Fergie001 by 3ice9ce: 5:07pm On May 19
Efna55:
He is the only one I should blame because he is responsible for all the bigotry..

Get out of the forum and don't let the door hit your flat head on the way out.
Go and join the akpu forum started by that bitcoinchief that looks like a crocodile.

You Igbo Obidients cannot insult Seun, mods and be wishing the forum bad without consequence.
Re: Seun Take Note Helinues is moderator Fergie001 by drlateef: 7:03pm On May 19
aariwa:
aariwa:

You are wailing to Seun? You are not serious! You better find a job to do.
Re: Seun Take Note Helinues is moderator Fergie001 by Beverlyjean(f): 9:26pm On May 19
3ice9ce:

I am not a bigot, you are a shameless dirty hypocrite. You Igbo Obidients insult Seun and the moderators, going on Twitter to demarket Nairaland and advocate for the destruction of the forum.
I am now surprised that you are shamelessly begging Seun and the mods to rescue you from the consequences of your mischief.

It simply shows that you are people without principles, honey training and sense.

U this smelly dirty disgusting low life ... no one cares about u this failure In life
Re: Seun Take Note Helinues is moderator Fergie001 by 3ice9ce: 9:28pm On May 19
Beverlyjean:

U this smelly dirty disgusting low life ... no one cares about u this failure In life

I won't retaliate your insults, you are a frustrated person.

My own is that you Igbo Obidients will be taught a lesson you will never forget. Even your children will remember.
Re: Seun Take Note Helinues is moderator Fergie001 by Beverlyjean(f): 10:22pm On May 19
3ice9ce:

I won't retaliate your insults, you are a frustrated person.

My own is that you Igbo Obidients will be taught a lesson you will never forget. Even your children will remember.

Look at u that saty under ikoyi bridge think u have an opinion.... I am even way more invested in lagos than u this church rat.... I have real connections , its u that u don't know when next u will hv a decent meal think u have an opinion πŸ˜‚ ...nothing person no go see .... enjoy ur next 3 yrs living in penury and misery with ur dullard in aso rock ...but that will be the last ever time a yoruba man will ever go near aso rock
Re: Seun Take Note Helinues is moderator Fergie001 by 3ice9ce: 10:36pm On May 19
Beverlyjean:

Look at u that saty under ikoyi bridge think u have an opinion.... I am even way more invested in lagos than u this church rat.... I have real connections , its u that u don't know when next u will hv a decent meal think u have an opinion πŸ˜‚ ...nothing person no go see .... enjoy ur next 3 yrs living in penury and misery with ur dullard in aso rock ...but that will be the last ever time a yoruba man will ever go near aso rock

https://www.nairaland.com/5582597/what-spiritual-effects-sleeping-married
Look at this one that is sleeping with a married man without protection. Are you so cheap that you can't even afford basic health needs?
No wonder you smell like a corpse. You are ugly and you stink.
Men talk to you today and ghost you tomorrow. You don't know it's because of the spiritual stench you carry about. I can even perceive it.

Anyway, a Yoruba man called Sevn is ruling you on Nairaland. You are even begging him to save you.

Yorubas have produced more President than you can ever produce. Tinubu plus Obasanjo plus Shonekan is already more than 20 years. Na ordinary 5 months una don do.

Stop hating those better than you in life. If not, you will continue being a slave.
Re: Seun Take Note Helinues is moderator Fergie001 by Beverlyjean(f): 10:53pm On May 19
3ice9ce:

https://www.nairaland.com/5582597/what-spiritual-effects-sleeping-married
Look at this one that is sleeping with a married man without protection. Are you so cheap that you can't even afford basic health needs?
No wonder you smell like a corpse. You are ugly and you stink.
Men talk to you today and ghost you tomorrow. You don't know it's because of the spiritual stench you carry about. I can even perceive it.

Anyway, a Yoruba man called Sevn is ruling you on Nairaland. You are even begging him to save you.

Yorubas have produced more President than you can ever produce. Tinubu plus Obasanjo plus Shonekan is already more than 20 years. Na ordinary 5 months una don do.

Stop hating those better than you in life. If not, you will continue being a slave.

I know say e pain u as I reminded u of the dead life with no hope that u are livingπŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£... as an illiterate that u are , u are creating stupidity off ur block head ... I can even employ u as my driver cos u have poverty in ur dna , so I don't infect ir curse on my other workers .... broke church rat that has no future ... u want to teach igbos lesson πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚... by snatching ballot box πŸ˜‚πŸ€£...that's the only time little change de enter ur tattered pocket
Re: Seun Take Note Helinues is moderator Fergie001 by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 11:00pm On May 19
bhella10:
I no sure say this op get work laidis grin All that energy could have been expended on something fruitful. An idle hand is indeed the devil's workshop cheesy

Alternate moniker of HellAnus

1 Like

Re: Seun Take Note Helinues is moderator Fergie001 by Tflex01: 2:57am On May 20
Tap0lane:
The Fergie is even Igbo because most of my response is tribal rather than apolitical n I swear with my life na the fergie guy de ban me immediately I respond to insult from his Igbo tribesmen.

I know Fergie001 is Igbo.
Re: Seun Take Note Helinues is moderator Fergie001 by Difrent: 3:09am On May 20
aariwa:
A lot of monikers (4 that I know of could definitely be more) have come here to express that they were banned after quoting and insulting helinues for consistently posting tribal gas lighting posts on Nairaland unabated . I decided to engage in a social experiment and quoted him back for a gas lighting tribal post he made and true to what those people said was banned and it was a lengthy one. I realized I was either banned by the moderators or Seun himself. I started background checks and discovered that for Seun to ban you, you must have looked for his trouble by quoting or calling him out or trying to use Nairaland to promote out of normal ideology. I looked at Mynd44 and saw he is totally detached from what is happening in politics section and hardly posts except for neutral posts he finds necessary. I then moved to Fergie001 and found he likes posting and have struggled to mask his bitterness for Igbos and Obi since he became a moderator. I went further to 1 year looking at Fergie001 / helinues posts randomly till of recent and not only found photographic similarity between both monikers posts but made a discovery that made me create this post. He has a distinct way of making his posts I have never seen on Nairaland in the sense that he almost always never fails to separate his posts into three paragraphs and always makes sure the punctuation marks are never missing. My concern in this issue is why would a person use one moniker to make insult and gas light a tribe and then use an alternate moniker to hand them lengthy bans. Please Seun should investigate this deception because people like this have used a forum they never created to create a lot of hate , bitterness and tribal divisions among Nigerians online. People like that don’t know how to build but to destroy the sweat and hardwork of others through sowing of ethnic discord , incitement and bitterness

The problem with you igbo people is that you think others are fools
You want to insult them and don't want them to insult you back and if they do they become igbo hater.

The moment people begin to repay you back in your coins you begin to cry, Una never see anything
Re: Seun Take Note Helinues is moderator Fergie001 by BigCowHornn: 3:17am On May 20
helinues:

Bro, see the guy even saying they got banned for insulting me.

Are they expecting mods to send them chocolates for breaking the forum rules.

Some of those guys are comedians

grin cheesy

Your hands have never been clean.

Are you not the same one that was accused of using multiple monikers to scam people in Agricuiture section.

Seun and mynd44 should remember the issue of that goat thread that drove Pretoria nuts

Here you are again being accused of yet another multi moniker scam
I will advice you shut up but you never because it's part of the scam
Re: Seun Take Note Helinues is moderator Fergie001 by aariwa(m): 11:52am On May 20
Difrent:

The problem with you igbo people is that you think others are fools
You want to insult them and don't want them to insult you back and if they do they become igbo hater.

The moment people begin to repay you back in your coins you begin to cry, Una never see anything
what you typed made no single sense
Re: Seun Take Note Helinues is moderator Fergie001 by NLPoliceWoman: 12:32pm On May 20
Efna55:
Moderators
Re: Seun Take Note Helinues is moderator Fergie001 by EmiloCorn: 12:33pm On May 20
NLPoliceWoman:

Moderators

You're doing a wonderful job πŸ‘

Keep the cries up wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Big Player In Bank Fraud Jailed / Obj Illegally Sold Fg Houses To Bode George, Ogunlewe Etc / Sen. Arthur Nzeribe Should Be Arrested Immediateltly.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.