Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,347 members, 7,961,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 04:28 PM

An Online Skill Or A Manual Job - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / An Online Skill Or A Manual Job (364 Views)

How To Use A Manual Breast Pump (for Lactating Mothers) / Start An Online Bukka Outlet From Home With Bukka & Co™ Platform, Earn Daily / Manual Blender That Can Blend Akara Smoothly For Just #1500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Online Skill Or A Manual Job by Jozilinn: 5:52pm On May 26
Good evening nairalanders I have an issue that's getting me worried so I want to share out for further advice, I work as a teacher my current salary is 25k but the past 3 months I have been learning an online skill and it has been going great. It's not a negative online skill just page promotion and data services for pages and I'm actually making more than the supposed salary sometimes I loose money sometimes I make more... Now the issue is that my sibling think I'm lazy although I'm the one she's always borrowing money from me every time. I went for another school interview and I know the stress attached I won't have time for my online skill anymore, and the expenses of feeding will be x2, my two nieces one in school the other at creche plus myself and her is not a joke, if I'm earning 30k, 10k for creche the other one is 15k for fees now I have checked the feeding and besides they won't be attending the school I teach.
In a week snacks and feeding for them both going and back home for us would be like 10k.
Plus the stress, lack of concentration for me although I have Saturday and Sunday but it would be for lesson note. At the end of the month credit would be sorted out and another time to feed from hand to mouth.

The circle continues, early morning activities infact extremely stressful plus the usual complaint here and there besides that I'm an an o level when I went to the school to ask he kept referring to me as an o level, and I know they hardly pay o levels in schools. Right now she's saying people are looking at me like I'm useless and jobless and don't want to work but I have so much in my mind, after teaching for good 3 years and I have nothing to show for it than the few clothes and one shoes haba now, and the worst comment I here is that 'na to manage am it's something ' right now I'm going to another interview but I don't want to go I want to stay focused doing what I'm doing because anything that would make me unreachable those people will start looking for other people. What are your advices for me because right now I need words to encourage me .
Re: An Online Skill Or A Manual Job by Writervick(m): 5:53pm On May 26
Online skills oo

1 Like

Re: An Online Skill Or A Manual Job by thesicilian: 6:07pm On May 26
If a salary is not enough to feed you and pay your transportation at least, of what use is it? Focus on developing your online skills and making more from it.
As for the sibling who says you're lazy despite asking you for money all the time, stop giving her money. Simple as that.

1 Like

Re: An Online Skill Or A Manual Job by Jozilinn: 6:10pm On May 26
thesicilian:
If a salary is not enough to feed you and pay your transportation at least, of what use is it? Focus on developing your online skills and making more from it.
As for the sibling who says you're lazy despite asking you for money all the time, stop giving her money. Simple as that.
Ok thanks I will try doing this maybe it will make her understand.

1 Like

Re: An Online Skill Or A Manual Job by Sapasenator: 7:01pm On May 26
Online skills first.

25K in a month? Some of our private schools are not trying at all. You are on the right path with the online skills, its easy to acquire.

2 Likes

Re: An Online Skill Or A Manual Job by pozehnani(f): 7:09pm On May 26
Sapasenator:
Online skills first.

25K in a month? Some of our private schools are not trying at all. You are on the right path with the online skills, its easy to acquire.

Bros please help me please

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: An Online Skill Or A Manual Job by Jozilinn: 1:40am On May 27
Sapasenator:
Online skills first.

thank you sir 🥰
Re: An Online Skill Or A Manual Job by sonssyo(f): 12:42pm On May 27
Jozilinn:
Good evening nairalanders I have an issue that's getting me worried so I want to share out for further advice, I work as a teacher my current salary is 25k but the past 3 months I have been learning an online skill and it has been going great. It's not a negative online skill just page promotion and data services for pages and I'm actually making more than the supposed salary sometimes I loose money sometimes I make more... Now the issue is that my sibling think I'm lazy although I'm the one she's always borrowing money from me every time. I went for another school interview and I know the stress attached I won't have time for my online skill anymore, and the expenses of feeding will be x2, my two nieces one in school the other at creche plus myself and her is not a joke, if I'm earning 30k, 10k for creche the other one is 15k for fees now I have checked the feeding and besides they won't be attending the school I teach.
In a week snacks and feeding for them both going and back home for us would be like 10k.
Plus the stress, lack of concentration for me although I have Saturday and Sunday but it would be for lesson note. At the end of the month credit would be sorted out and another time to feed from hand to mouth.

The circle continues, early morning activities infact extremely stressful plus the usual complaint here and there besides that I'm an an o level when I went to the school to ask he kept referring to me as an o level, and I know they hardly pay o levels in schools. Right now she's saying people are looking at me like I'm useless and jobless and don't want to work but I have so much in my mind, after teaching for good 3 years and I have nothing to show for it than the few clothes and one shoes haba now, and the worst comment I here is that 'na to manage am it's something ' right now I'm going to another interview but I don't want to go I want to stay focused doing what I'm doing because anything that would make me unreachable those people will start looking for other people. What are your advices for me because right now I need words to encourage me .
Any link for online skill? Can you share cheesy
Re: An Online Skill Or A Manual Job by Jozilinn: 9:45pm On May 30
pozehnani:

Bros please help me please

Thank you.
with what dear
Re: An Online Skill Or A Manual Job by ChybuzzDD(m): 7:31am On Jun 01
Jozilinn:

Why are you taking care of your 2 nieces from your meagre salary?? What happened to their parents?
The same questions also apply to your sister
You should make sure you're already firmly standing before lifting/carrying others.
Issues still dey carry you and you dey carry other people along.
Person wey dem dey carry no dey carry another person, please.
Re: An Online Skill Or A Manual Job by Jozilinn: 12:04pm On Jun 01
ChybuzzDD:

Why are you taking care of your 2 nieces from your meagre salary?? What happened to their parents?
The same questions also apply to your sister
You should make sure you're already firmly standing before lifting/carrying others.
Issues still dey carry you and you dey carry other people along.
Person wey dem dey carry no dey carry another person, please.
if you are following me from the onset you would understand why I will just do my best I know and believe,my cousin sisters husband attitude is the reason why she left I prefer her alive than dead,let her continue to care for her kids the psychological damage wasn't funny... I'm praying she heals though but as far as I'm concerned I will keep doing what I'm doing God won't fail me thank you for your advice I really appreciate.

(1) (Reply)

12k To Pay 15k / Chukwuma's Father Destroy's His Bicycle (episode 11) / Home Cleaning Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.