Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,906 members, 7,962,907 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 07:54 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2460263 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (3674) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by HNIC(m): 8:23pm On Aug 15, 2012
Not surprised!
Knew Vp won't stay after the release of the most stupid statement I have ever seen a football player make.
24m is good business for an injury prone player entering the last year of his contract(29 years old).
I said a few days ago...that if any club pays more than 15m they should have their heads examined by a certified physician.
But, the questions are still there:
Are we gonna reinvest in the squad with the 'maga' money we made from this sale?
Are we gonna break that wage cap a lil bit because for all these players it's all about the 'benjamins'(forget kissing of the badge et al)
I was 'pained' when i saw Robin play last sunday and even wearing the captain's arm band....Why does Arsene treat these players like his sons and get stabbed in the back countless times?
It was a GREAT insult to Arsenal as a football club for him to make that useless statement and still wear the freaking arm band....
Gazidis,Wenger et al...questions for you!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by agabaI23(m): 8:25pm On Aug 15, 2012
OK whatever
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mukina2: 8:26pm On Aug 15, 2012
ok this is funny grin grin grin grin

@Nemyllion: @Persie_Official unfollowing u now and I'm sorry buh I hope u die without a trophy"
grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mukina2: 8:28pm On Aug 15, 2012
HNIC: Not surprised!
i only have one question for them, of all people to send him to why to our rivals?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 8:31pm On Aug 15, 2012
mukina2:
i only have one question for them, of all people to send him to why to our rivals?

because na them pay better money , u think say oga wenger care about wetin una think ? na him purse matter to am jor ......form is available go join better team grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 8:45pm On Aug 15, 2012
Good riddance! Now we can start moving on. . . .new heroes to groom in Podolski, Giroud and Santi 'shanko' Cazorla. cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chamotex(m): 8:46pm On Aug 15, 2012
debosky: Good riddance! Now we can start moving on. . . .new heroes to groom in Podolski, Giroud and Santi 'shanko' Cazorla. cool

Awwww, debosky consoling himself grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 8:59pm On Aug 15, 2012
chamotex:

Awwww, debosky consoling himself grin grin grin

Consoling? Naah - go check my posts. Since he came out with his daft statement I said he must never put on the Red and White again and he didn't. All he did was wear that yeye purple reign second kit against Cologne. grin

Again, good riddance! cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KayDee4: 9:29pm On Aug 15, 2012
[size=13pt] This nightmare finally turns to reality. Arsene Wenger and RvP have both f**ked up my lovely week. [/size]
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 9:33pm On Aug 15, 2012
A-40:
Lol so much #painment up in here cheesy

A40,

Na you gan gan be "Iya ile Okan". Shebi you suppose dey mourn with your fellow Gayyners ni
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mukina2: 9:34pm On Aug 15, 2012
Kay-Dee:
[size=13pt] This nightmare finally turns to reality. Arsene Wenger and RvP have both f**ked up my lovely week. [/size]
same here.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 9:35pm On Aug 15, 2012
Why are Arsenal fans always sore losers calling him betrayer?

Baggio Played for Juventus, AC Milan and inter Milan. no one called him betrayer

Inzaghi played for Juve and AC Milan no one called him betrayer

Zlatan played for Juve, Inter and AC , no one called him betrayer

Vieri played for Juve Inter and AC no one called him betrayer

Ronaldo Lima played for Inter and AC no one called him betrayer

Seedorf played for Juventus, Inter and AC no one called him betrayer

Andrea pirlo Played for Juve, Inter and AC Milan no one called him betrayer

Why be say na only Arsenal fans dey complain
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mukina2: 9:41pm On Aug 15, 2012
^
genius so because you didnt see/hear people calling those listed betrayer you assumed they didnt?

park well and go your thread angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudly9ja(m): 10:16pm On Aug 15, 2012
News just coming in: Alex Song's attitude has been "disgusting" of late, and Arsene has had enough. He's been told he can leave Arsenal.

If this is true, then what started as a bright transfer season for Arsenal is slowly turning into a nightmare. Hopefully its not true. But then if we have to go through a Song to Barcelona battle next transfer season, then we better do the deal now and move on with life!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudly9ja(m): 10:20pm On Aug 15, 2012
On a lighter note, who should we make captain now? I am not in support of making TV5 captain seeing the way we lost our last 5 captains. Hand the arm band to Squillaci or Chamakh!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by OAM4J: 10:21pm On Aug 15, 2012
ritchboy: How Much? cheesy

£24m. Not a bad sale for a player that has only a year left. United confirm RVP to have medical ahead of £24m move

Prolly a blessing in disguise, Who knows Baba ijebu Wenger fit no buy Podolski, Giroud and Cazorla if not for RVP leaving.

Dont feel too bad about him leaving.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by coogar: 10:38pm On Aug 15, 2012
Knew Vp won't stay after the release of the most stupid statement I have ever seen a football player make.
24m is good business for an injury prone player entering the last year of his contract(29 years old).
I said a few days ago...that if any club pays more than 15m they should have their heads examined by a certified physician.
Are we gonna reinvest in the squad with the 'maga' money we made from this sale?
Are we gonna break that wage cap a lil bit because for all these players it's all about the 'benjamins'(forget kissing of the badge et al)
I was 'pained' when i saw Robin play last sunday and even wearing the captain's arm band....Why does Arsene treat these players like his sons and get stabbed in the back countless times?
It was a GREAT insult to Arsenal as a football club for him to make that useless statement and still wear the freaking arm band....

hnic is on shekpe!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 15, 2012
Debo, Head nucca, abi na Dudu, abeg na when Baba Ijebu go buy right back? Emi o ri si gbogbo awon Jenkinson, Yennaris won yen o!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by coogar: 10:40pm On Aug 15, 2012

hnic, stop chatting bollocks......
if any club pays more than £15m for the best player in the league, they should have their heads examined? so what should we say about the transfer fees of torres, caroll, downing and henderson? united have got themselves the deal of the century with the van persie coup - no question about that!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KayDee4: 10:47pm On Aug 15, 2012
[size=13pt] Arsenal should adopt the theme song for "things fall apart" as their new anthem; Mschewwwwww.
Who will blame Theo or Song if they refuse to extend their contracts ?
[/size]
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by A40(m): 10:50pm On Aug 15, 2012
@Dayokanu
Bros respect ur sef! No allow me change am for you oh! Na till I call press conference?? A-40 has gone back to his Bayern roots. Abi isn't it obvious
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by duduspace(m): 10:50pm On Aug 15, 2012
With RVP's deal everyone involved in this deal wins. Arsenal get the cash for a 29 year old injury prone player, Manure successfully pull the wool over their fans eyes that all is well on the money front at their club while salvaging their transfer window, Kees Voss abi na Voss Kees gets to keep his 10% while RVP gets his final big payday. As usual, the fans suffer (on both sides).
In the midst of all these, only one thing stands as fact, on these hallowed threads, we Gooners fell in love with a JUDAS.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 10:55pm On Aug 15, 2012
duduspace: With RVP's deal everyone involved in this deal wins. Arsenal get the cash for a 29 year old injury prone player, Manure successfully pull the wool over their fans eyes that all is well on the money front at their club while salvaging their transfer window, Kees Voss abi na Voss Kees gets to keep his 10% while RVP gets his final big payday. As usual, the fans suffer (on both sides).
In the midst of all these, only one thing stands as fact, on these hallowed threads, we Gooners fell in love with a JUDAS.

Lets open our Bibeli mimo (Holy bible) to the books of Ekun Duduspace (Lamentations) chapter 15 vs 24

Na every year una dey get Judas. From Flamini to Adebayor to Clichy to nasri to fabregas now Van persoe.

isnt it about time you check yourself

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by coogar: 11:09pm On Aug 15, 2012
duduspace: With RVP's deal everyone involved in this deal wins. Arsenal get the cash for a 29 year old injury prone player, Manure successfully pull the wool over their fans eyes that all is well on the money front at their club while salvaging their transfer window, Kees Voss abi na Voss Kees gets to keep his 10% while RVP gets his final big payday. As usual, the fans suffer (on both sides).

with van persie's deal, arsenal lost!
they have lost another marquee player to a club rival. in a nutshell, they have made a rival stronger by selling their best player to them.
how much is £24m to a club that rakes in £110m in gate takings per season? add the £360m chevrolet deal on top of that and united are laughing to the bank!!!!

now, i can't wait to see man utd @ the emirates this season with van persie smashing a hatrick! grin cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 11:14pm On Aug 15, 2012
Arsenal creates the headlines again!

No player is bigger than any team. RVP has played his part for Arsenal. Even though, sentiments could becloud one's judgement, the obvious truth is that players come, players go.

I know the amount of prayers I prayed that RVP should stay injury free last season. Every hard tackle he got, every Dutch game that Wenger had to discuss with the Dutch coach not to field RVP as much as possible, all that is history now. All the wonderful goals you scored is all history now. Goodbye RVP. I do not miss you one bit. I just wish Wenger/Arsenal had been more proactive after you released that senseless statement on your website, and stripped you to lowest of players in the squad.

But lesson surely learnt. Arsenal will never again tolerate a silly minded player like you - never again.

I hope someone breaks your left leg this new season. angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 11:17pm On Aug 15, 2012
coogar: united have got themselves the deal of the century with the van persie coup - no question about that!

£24m for a 29 year old who has only had an 18 month injury free period in an 8 year period with one year left on his contract? Deal of the century?

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 11:19pm On Aug 15, 2012
naijababe: Debo, Head nucca, abi na Dudu, abeg na when Baba Ijebu go buy right back? Emi o ri si gbogbo awon Jenkinson, Yennaris won yen o!

I don't think Baba Ijebu is going to buy one - he fancies Yennaris and CJ as back ups till Sagna returns. That worries me really, but with the potential sale of Song, I think we have bigger issues to deal with - we absolutely NEED a replacement if Song is to be sold.

If it's Yann M'Vila or Sahin or someone else, we just need to get it done ASAP.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 11:20pm On Aug 15, 2012
debosky:

£24m for a 29 year old who has only had an 18 month injury free period in an 8 year period with one year left on his contract? Deal of the century?

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by coogar: 11:25pm On Aug 15, 2012
debosky:

perhaps, playing for arsenal is the reason he's been copping injuries. he's been shouldering the burden @ the emirates all these years
and now he's coming to a club where there are plenty of good players to share the burden. . . .so yeah, we got the deal of the century...
drogba clocked 29 in 2007.....if any club had splashed the cash on him then, you would be saying he's washed up too, won't you??...but see his
contribution to chelsea since 2007-2012...

debosky, i can see you holding huge grapes in your hands and they are sour. grin cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by duduspace(m): 11:27pm On Aug 15, 2012
coogar:

with van persie's deal, arsenal lost!
they have lost another marquee player to a club rival. in a nutshell, they have made a rival stronger by selling their best player to them.
how much is £24m to a club that rakes in £110m in gate takings per season? add the £360m chevrolet deal on top of that and united are laughing to the bank!!!!

now, i can't wait to see man utd @ the emirates this season with van persie smashing a hatrick! grin cheesy

I hear you coogar, the season soon cometh and we shall see who gets the last laugh. But don't be too quick to quote that 360m, word on the streets is that a lot of the deal was renegotiated after Chevrolet sacked Monsieur Ewanick who was your inside man, a lot of the deal was renegotiated and is currently shrouded in secrecy so as not to derail your yeye stock listing. By the way, what kinda influence did you have over the chap to sign such a ridiculous deal where you'll be earning double what Barcelona is earning from endorsements coming off a trophyless season? have the Glazers put some Dibias on the wage bill at OT?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mukina2: 11:27pm On Aug 15, 2012
debosky:

I don't think Baba Ijebu is going to buy one - he fancies Yennaris and CJ as back ups till Sagna returns. That worries me really, but with the potential sale of Song, I think we have bigger issues to deal with - we absolutely NEED a replacement if Song is to be sold.

If it's Yann M'Vila or Sahin or someone else, we just need to get it done ASAP.
has song's own been confirmed?

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (3674) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.