Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,906 members, 7,962,908 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 07:59 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2460267 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (3674) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Wordsmith(m): 8:38am On Aug 16, 2012
Pray tell, when did he hand in a transfer request? If reports are anything to go by, he told Arsenal he's considering staying with or without a new contract, only to be told by Wenger he's no longer part of his plans and if Manure meets the right price, he's selling.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 4llerbuntu(m): 8:51am On Aug 16, 2012
Wordsmith: Pray tell, when did he hand in a transfer request? If reports are anything to go by, he told Arsenal he's considering staying with or without a new contract, only to be told by Wenger he's no longer part of his plans and if Manure meets the right price, he's selling.

Rightly so. which was what i earlier advocated that wenger do.

pray tell me if you were to be in wengers' shoes what would you do? your captain did what he did and your response would be what?

you folks really need to get a grip. besides, other than the injury BS, no player in arsenal in the past 8 years has any right whatsoever to hold the club to ransom.

if the ones who were actually winning trophies could get sold, then what do these ones have?

did van persie win arsenal any trophy? IS THERE ANY ASSURANCE THAT HE WILL WIN ARSENAL A TROPHY IF HE STAYS?

say what you will about the choice of club to whom he was sold, but that he should not have left? BULLSHYTE!

like i always remind you pple, 500 million pound squads are not the only ones capable of winning trophies. of the 4 trophies on show every single season clubs worse than arsenal with poorer squads have managed to win a trophy. definitely its not simply about massing up players in the name of being good or not.

Montpellier won the fricking french league ahead of PSG!!! how much did that squad cost?? its not the prem, but then how come liverpool, tottenham, birmingham, portsmouth etc have managed to win something in the last 8 years? they had highest goalscorers?

ITS STILL ALSO A FOOKING BUSINESS. IF THERE IS NO SUGAR DADDY PRESENT, NO STOOPID 300 MILLION SPLURGES. point at your coach and put pressureon him to stop his fooking daddy/manager ways and produce a gaddem cup even if its the damned league cup!!!

whats with the useless whining? even all these agbayas that should know better are busy whining just cos a player that should have been sold months ago finally gets sold. what the fook is wrong with you?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 16, 2012
Una nor go start new thread?
Or are you thinking of a title for your thread. . .
103 pages and counting. . .
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudly9ja(m): 9:11am On Aug 16, 2012
@4ller

So every time a player decides he wants to lave we should sell? And what message would we be passing to other players? Didn't Rooney try to leave United last season? Is he not still at United? Even Chamakh refused to sign a contract at his Bordeaux and yes he left on a free the following year, it didn't stop him from scoring 16 goals for his team (matching his previous highest tally). Yes we run a business but why does it have to affect the players only? Why is there no salary cap for monsieur Wenger and his croonies?

And this is no knee jerk reaction cos its the same thing we've seen over the years and will continue if we don't put a stop to it. A players throws tantrums and we cower. Which kain rubbish be that? This isn't just about RVP. Its what we Arsenal fans see every single year.

Every season we take one step forward, and ten steps backwards.

BTW, I agree with you that we don't need big money to win something. Hence our frustrations should be directed at the right person - not the players
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chamotex(m): 9:15am On Aug 16, 2012
Guys calm down . . . he might still fail a medical grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 16, 2012
chamotex: Guys calm down . . . he might still fail a medical grin grin
That is their secret wish Chamo, dont jinx it!!!
@Thread
Honestly guys, why the bitterness? Didnt y'all call him the best striker in europe just months ago? Now egbon debo says he cant win a lousy CC trophy like he was supposed 2 teach the defenders wat 2 do.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 9:33am On Aug 16, 2012
Me, I'm being rational about this. I'm glad to see RVP go on to receive a better contract and at the same time make loads of money for us. This guy had been here since 2005, what else do you want from him? My only regret is to see him go to another Prwmiership team.

We just took Poldi from a small cash strapped team so why are we complaining when someone else uses cash to snap up one of our own? That's the way football, business and life have become, the prize goes to the highest bidder.

If you can match United's Salary and potential to win the league then keep him, if not, "shhhhhh!" grin

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by lalaboi(m): 11:10am On Aug 16, 2012
grin

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 4llerbuntu(m): 12:07pm On Aug 16, 2012
Few questions:

1. if this sale had been mooted before the horse placenta, would you all have not supported it?

2. what makes you think a man who PUBLICLY burned his bridges with the club will be willing to perform well for the club for the season?

its not a them say rumor thingy, like for example what we now have with song o, its a confirmed thing

3. why would it make more sense to keep him, then allow him to go free at the end of the season?
the chap said he will NOT SIGN ANOTHER CONTRACT!

he could have had an agreement to sign one so the club could agree to sell him next year and make money.

4. if he stayed, and the club still did not win a coin, would it have been justified?

this is not about the players will, its about whats right for EVERYBODY INVOLVED, not whats right for you as a fan. its not fantasy league or football manager o, its real life situation. its not your fathers money involved here
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 4llerbuntu(m): 12:17pm On Aug 16, 2012
besides if you are all complaining now

wetin una go do when he comes to the emirates and bangs that goal? as is usual for former arsenal players?

better go and drink ice-water, chop chin chin. 1 pin difference you cannot make to this issue.

you are only occupying space on NL, making seun money from clicks and boring the hell out of the rest of us who can think clearly about this saga
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dipo1: 12:39pm On Aug 16, 2012
^^

Thank you o. At least a few people can still think rationally.

Infact, only a clown would expect RvP stay in the club after he publicly declared he wasn't on the same page with Wenger and the board. Call us names all you want, we made a fantastic deal selling him that much when he has a year left.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 16, 2012
edoyad: Me, I'm being rational about this. I'm glad to see RVP go on to receive a better contract and at the same time make loads of money for us. This guy had been here since 2005, what else do you want from him? My only regret is to see him go to another Prwmiership team.

We just took Poldi from a small cash strapped team so why are we complaining when someone else uses cash to snap up one of our own? That's the way football, business and life have become, the prize goes to the highest bidder.

If you can match United's Salary and potential to win the league then keep him, if not, "shhhhhh!" grin

And Carzola for that matter!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by olodo(m): 1:07pm On Aug 16, 2012
I have followed everybody contribution from the begining of the thread uptill now, and so want to say weldone guys. One thing I see in all this is that any player can go anywhere and likewise most of us change jobs and heaven did not fall what RVP has done is simply change of employer.
One other thing I observed in all this hulabalu is that Wenger knew RVP was leaving before now and most likely he is aware about Song intension.except we want to continue to kid ourself, he bought 2 not 1 left footed striker and was hoping to take sahin on loan to watch song play abi? Its all part of the game. When I saw the cologne match the 1st half with a few rotation at the back and keeper,it shows wenger first team for this season.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by duduspace(m): 1:12pm On Aug 16, 2012
This deal works well for everyone involved and my beef with RVP is itemised below:

1. The disrespectful letter.
2. Going to Manure.

For someone who this club and fans have been so good to and accepting of and who claimed to love the club, his hypocrisy is all the more glaring and for this he is a Judas, where there is love people find compromises and alternatives and no one can convince me these didn't exist in RVP's situation. On the flip side, it could have been worse and he could have gone on a free next year like Sol Campbell did to Tottenham and still end up at Manure.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudly9ja(m): 1:15pm On Aug 16, 2012
We not only sold a player everyone claims burnt bridges (as if we've not heard of players who say they want to leave a club only to change their minds later) to a team we would prolly have contended for a trophy with, we prepared him, trained him by taking him on the preseason tour and even gave him the opportunity to captain a farewell match. Gosh! We've sunk really low.

What does this say about Arsene? Let him keep treating his like spoilt children who get whatever they want and they will keep treating like such children treat their parents i.e. with disrespect.

No more talk about a ManU player. We have a match next weekend.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mukina2: 1:22pm On Aug 16, 2012
proudly9ja:
gbam! cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by duduspace(m): 1:26pm On Aug 16, 2012
Wordsmith: And once again, Arsenal has shown as a club they have no value whatsoever, so far it's all about the money. Frankly, i blame the fans, board for this transfer. When you keep selling your star players season after season, you change your team chemistry and then Arsenal has to rebuild season after season, new players have to re-adjust to the club's gameplay and it becomes another season of learning on the job while making fatal errors in crucial matches.

It just has to be Arsenal. Get fans in a frenzy with good signings and then dash moods with this idiot sale. Like i said earlier on, the fans and board do contribute to this tomfoolery. Wtf is "if Man U meets our evaluation"? How about just saying No? Fa Chrissakes, you don't strengthen your rivals, and if that's debatable, fellow title challengers. Same Manure with a rickety midfield lost the title to Shitty on goal differences, and then you further strengthen them with the sale of your most clinical striker?

What many at L'Arse don't understand is that, repeared sales of players like this sends a message to other clubs .... make a bid, if there's initial shakara about no sale, apply a little more pressure till they make an evaluation of the player they think you wouldn't meet, and the buying club zooms in for the kill. We are now a cheapass club, more like bend down select that can't even keep their best players.

So who goes next season? Wilshere peaks, we sell him the f off. Song next. And then Chamberlain. And then Kos, and then Coquelin and on and on we go.

Swear down, they need to change Arsenal FC to Arsenal Finishing School. Nansense. . .

Fret not Bro, that is the Arsenal I support. A beacon of light in the midst of financial darkness where player power threatens to destroy the soul of football itself. We will not be bullied by any player and we will not compromise our principles. Other clubs may grumble about the state of football finances but do nothing about it while bowing to the pressures of the money grabbing agents and greedy players dragging themselves into financial ruin in the process, we will not. Surely, you can respect that even if you don't agree with it.
Even Coogar now admits that FFP has limited what Shitty could do this season, what is to say it won't be Manure's turn to batten down the financial hatches next season?
More importantly, we've replaced RVP (with 3 top quality players) and there is enough even within the club to replace Song if he does decide to leave.
Provided we start well, I see nothing to suggest we won't be up there challenging at the end of the season.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KayDee4: 1:57pm On Aug 16, 2012
duduspace: More importantly, [b]we've replaced RVP (with 3 top quality players) and there is enough even within the club to replace Song [/b]if he does decide to leave.
Provided we start well, I see nothing to suggest we won't be up there challenging at the end of the season.

Does it not bother you guys that Wenger who is the boss cannot keep the team together ? All we do is replace our top players every summer. How is that supposed to convince the younger players and other clubs that Arsenal is a serious club and not a footballing nursery ? Every summer we destroy the team and start rebuilding all over, when will the team building ever be complete ? This is the time when older players who have been at the club long enough should be grooming people like OxChambo and other young guns but instead, we let them free and the problem with Arsenal, which started with the sudden exit of older and experienced players, still has no solution in sight.

proudly9ja: Arsenal fans like to console themselves. RVP is injury prone. A case of 'monkey no fine but ManUnited like am' grin grin. Same beef they had for Cesc, Nasri, Clichy and others before them. Make una dey dere dey beef players who have gone to better their lot while we continue to condone Wenger's experiment.

You dey mind them ? Injury-prone ko. I get sick everytime I hear . . . ."an injury-prone , 29 year old" . . . . . . . Who says he can't go another full season or 2 with no injuries and who says at 29 you're done and dusted. Some arsenal fans have a pathetic way of consoling themselves.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by coogar: 2:00pm On Aug 16, 2012
dipo+:

Why does Roberto Mancini have to buy when he already has the services of likes of Aguero, Balotelli, Dzeko, Toure, Kompany, Silva and Nasri? You don't get it, do you?

because what they have weren't even good enough to shake united off last season! both teams finished with the same points and that's united's worst team since the history of the premier league. the worst united side versus the best city side tied on points! that's the clue you are missing!

City is already everything that Manure is currently striving to be and they (City) are only going to improve upon last season. Ferguson taking a gamble on 29 year old who has only played one full season without injury shows his desperation to catch up with City, otherwise, by Coogar's maths, the return of Vidic is enough to guarantee Manure the title already.

taking a gamble on van persie @ 29?i laugh in dupe!!! berbatov(labelled the laziest striker in the universe won a golden boot @ man utd @ age 30) words cannot describe what van persie will do with the same service.

city are not what united are trying to be. united is what city are trying to be. united are the pace setters, the treble winner, the most successful club in england, etc. the return of vidic is good enough for united to win the league. add van persie and kagawa to the mix and you have "the unbeatables"!

Even with the ffp, City does have to sell their top players? NO. So Manure is the one dead in the water here. City is scaring the sht out of Ferguson who is just waiting to win the league again before he dies grin
I sincerely hope he doesn't have a seizure if City win the league this season again.

city is scaring ferguson? a 12 time winner is scared of one fluke winner? this is why this community thinks you are an obdurate donkey! if fergie cops a seizure for losing another league title, arsene wenger should be a corpse by now having gone 8 seasons without winning a pin-button! grin

duduspace:
Even Coogar now admits that FFP has limited what Shitty could do this season, what is to say it won't be Manure's turn to batten down the financial hatches next season?

FFP only affects financial doping of the likes of man city and chelsea....united keep generating their funds organically through primary/secondary sponsors, gate takings, merchandise, success on the pitch, etc. there's no way the FFP can touch united. i just learnt kagawa has sold 19 million shirts in asia alone - now that's how to beat the FFP!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 16, 2012
Yet another Silly Sale -- Trophyless Season to be Braced! CHOCOLATE Club grin grin cheesy

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ritchboy(m): 3:01pm On Aug 16, 2012
A few days ago we heard Rennes' president say M'Vila has received a "serious offer" from an English club and now Song is apparently off to Barca. . .

Fair trade! cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dipo1: 3:02pm On Aug 16, 2012
coogar:

[b]because what they have weren't even good enough to shake united off last season! [/b]both teams finished with the same points and that's united's worst team since the history of the premier league. the worst united side versus the best city side tied on points! that's the clue you are missing!

You are just a shameless animal. These guys humiliated united 1-6 at Old Trafford in front of 75,000+ people and you have the guts to say they 'weren't even good enough to shake united off'. Coo, are you crazy? angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by coogar: 3:13pm On Aug 16, 2012
dipo+:

You are just a shameless animal. These guys humiliated united 1-6 at Old Trafford in front of 75,000+ people and you have the guts to say they 'weren't even good enough to shake united off'. Coo, are you crazy? angry

you are very idiotic ----
so newcastle are better than chelsea cos they beat chelsea 2-0 @ stamford bridge? did united not beat the same city in the community shield and the fa cup tie @ the etihad? if you are looking at the result of one freak game to determine the strength of a team then blackburn fc are better than man utd, you lethargic leprechaun!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by duduspace(m): 3:21pm On Aug 16, 2012
Kay-Dee:

[size=13pt] [b]Does it not bother you guys that Wenger who is the boss cannot keep the team together ? [/b]All we do is replace our top players every summer. How is that supposed to convince the younger players and other clubs that Arsenal is a serious club and not a footballing nursery ? Every summer we destroy the team and start rebuilding all over, when will the team building ever be complete ? This is the time when older players who have been at the club long enough should be grooming people like OxChambo and other young guns but instead, we let them free and the problem with Arsenal, which started with the sudden exit of older and experienced players, still has no solution in sight. [/size]

To the bolded, the creed of this club is "Victoria concordia crescit", Victory through harmony. It takes two to tango and I do not wish to see us keep players who do not want to stay. Even if we win doing such (something not guaranteed with Tottenham's experience with Modric) it would be Victory through disharmony this might be acceptable to mortals of lesser mettle but inadequate IMO. grin
To the rest, you've got to look at Arsenal in phases and you can see that we've entered another phase right about last year. In the past player turnover was handled by promoting from within but now we are buying proven quality as replacement. Turnaround time is bound to reduce as a result of that change in strategy.

Kay-Dee:

Arsenal fans like to console themselves. RVP is injury prone. A case of 'monkey no fine but ManUnited like am' grin grin. Same beef they had for Cesc, Nasri, Clichy and others before them. Make una dey dere dey beef players who have gone to better their lot while we continue to condone Wenger's experiment.
[size=13pt] You dey mind them ? Injury-prone ko. I get sick everytime I hear . . . ."an injury-prone , 29 year old" . . . . . . . Who says he can't go another full season or 2 with no injuries and who says at 29 you're done and dusted. Some arsenal fans have a pathetic way of consoling themselves. [/size]

RVP is top quality, even the most blinkered Arsenal fan knows this and you're right there is an element of consolation in there, but cast your mind back to all the seasons before the penultimate one and you'll see that those who make these statements have a good reason to. This is the risk Manure is taking and as a Gooner, blame them not for wishing that it backfires in the most horrible fashion imaginable. grin
I personally never beefed Cesc, Nasri or Clichy. They didn't leave with as much bad blood as RVP did and while I admit fans are not the most reasonable, I can assure you that if Cesc ever chooses to come back to Arsenal, he will be welcomed back by a lot of fans.
RVP's bridge is well and truly burnt to a cinder, for someone who contributed so much this is a bad divorce and totally pathetic.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dipo1: 4:04pm On Aug 16, 2012
coogar:

you are very idiotic ----
so newcastle are better than chelsea cos they beat chelsea 2-0 @ stamford bridge? did united not beat the same city in the community shield and the fa cup tie @ the etihad? if you are looking at the result of one freak game to determine the strength of a team then blackburn fc are better than man utd, you lethargic leprechaun!

Bros, you are not even smart at all. I give you 1-6 and you give me 0-2.

1-6 is a trashing and a statement of dominance. 0-2 is a mere loss
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 4llerbuntu(m): 4:47pm On Aug 16, 2012
proudly9ja:
We not only sold a player everyone claims burnt bridges (as if we've not heard of players who say they want to leave a club only to change their minds later) to a team we would prolly have contended for a trophy with, we prepared him, trained him by taking him on the preseason tour and even gave him the opportunity to captain a farewell match. Gosh! We've sunk really low.

What does this say about Arsene? Let him keep treating his like spoilt children who get whatever they want and they will keep treating like such children treat their parents i.e. with disrespect.

This man is very funny.

did you also prepare, train Podolski, Cazorla, mertesacker, Arteta, Gervinho, Sagna?

what did you lure all these players with?

Then again, tell me how many players you know who wrote open letters to the club essentially publicly disgracing his employers?

Just because you read rumors from unnamed sources that so and so wants to leave the same club makes it true? and you hink reading gossip pages in the daily mirror is the same as the player releasing a statement?

so somewhere in your mind you believe that the man and his agent who took that unprecedented step are actually going to turn round and say, hey lets all be friends again?

or u actually think that the club should go through the Tevez saga thingy? did you see what tevez did when he said he was leaving? VP has 6 months left to be free to negotiate. nobody is going to armtwist him into staying.

dont waste all your energy yet, there is still alex song to leave, reserve some of the cries for that one too
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 5:02pm On Aug 16, 2012
Time to move on from this RVP issue. He is dead and buried as far as I am concerned. cheesy

Lesson learnt. No need bursting up sentiments and emotions over this man. I surely reckon someone is gonna break his leg in this new season.

More pressing news, are we selling Song or not? angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 16, 2012
dipo+:

Bros, you are not even smart at all. I give you 1-6 and you give me 0-2.

1-6 is a trashing and a statement of dominance. 0-2 is a mere loss
You can't even comprehend what he's saying.
He says Newcastle are better than Chelsea , Arsenal are better than Chelsea and Blackburn are better than Man. United based on your awkward logic based on results last season.
Even after the 6-1, United beat the same City at the Etihad in their very next tie.So what is your point exactly?Or does the loss of your point man hurt to the point of robbing your thinking faculty?
How do you even manage to type sef?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dipo1: 5:49pm On Aug 16, 2012
StarBoard:
You can't even comprehend what he's saying.
He says Newcastle are better than Chelsea , Arsenal are better than Chelsea and Blackburn are better than Man. United based on your awkward logic based on results last season.
Even after the 6-1, United beat the same City at the Etihad in their very next tie.So what is your point exactly?Or does the loss of your point man hurt to the point of robbing your thinking faculty?
How do you even manage to type sef?

If you don't see that I was pointing to the 1-6 trashing as a further proof that City already have a stronger squad compared with Manure (and don't require any new signing) aside winning the league last season, you are a certified M0R0N and I will never respond to your asininity again.
Fuc off
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by coogar: 6:07pm On Aug 16, 2012
dipo+:

If you don't see that I was pointing to the 1-6 trashing as a further proof that City already have a stronger squad compared with Manure (and don't require any new signing) aside winning the league last season, you are a certified M0R0N and I will never respond to your asininity again.
Fuc off

if city had a better squad than united, why did it take them until the last 10 seconds of the season to clinch the title? liverpool beat united 4-1@ old trafford in 08/09 season, it means they were better? dupe, are you a faggot or a faggot magnet? why do you have your head so far up your arse?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 6:14pm On Aug 16, 2012
4llerbuntu: knee jerk reactions galore

grin grin grin grin grin

no worry, wen una blood come down, we will discuss this in detail.

but i honestly dont know what you want the manager to do if a player demands to leave, other clubs can pay more wages, and the businessman who own the club realises that he is running a business and not a charity.

what?

Hold on to him and let him move if necesary for free.

Bayern did the same to ballack when Madrid was chasing him and even man utd was offering him the captain armband.

bayern made a statement that they would never sell, We are not a selling club and he should wait out his contract.

When barca/Real came snooping for Ribery, Schweinsteiger and lahm same thing we told them BAYERN IS NOT A SELLING CLUB

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (3674) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: typicalgamer(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.