Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,650 members, 7,962,115 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 11:13 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1620) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2459559 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1617) (1618) (1619) (1620) (1621) (1622) (1623) ... (3673) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:37am On Oct 08, 2019
Hardetayour:
I think we're even mistaking Ceballos' position.

Ceballos isn't an AM, he's a CM. Even if he starts as an AM, he naturally drifts all over the field
God bless you ,almost everyone is playing out of position.
Yet ozil is the major problem of our coach
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 11:52am On Oct 08, 2019
iPopAlomo:

What exactly is grinding out results at home to Bournemouth...

Winning 1-0 with 1 shot on goal at the Emirates to Bournemouth .

or winning 1-0 with 10 shots on goal at the emirates to Bournemouth

That's 2 scenerios up there...

Please pick 1.

Since Solo decided to not answer this question, I'll ask your boss spy360 the same question...

What exactly is grinding out result...?

Please pick 1.

Spy360:

Talking about grinning results, obviously we are yet to come to grips with the connotative meaning of the term.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 11:57am On Oct 08, 2019
St. Etienne vs Lyon...

St Etienne won by scoring an injury time goal. Conceded less than 5 shots by Lyon and won 1-0...

You can't grind out results
By being a sitting duck...
Inviting anyhow team to fucking shoot at you...
And call that grinding out results...
That's called relying on luck not to succeed...

Mourinho and Simeone are masters at parking the bus... And while parking their bus... How's manu team will shoot more than 10 times at their defence when they're playing at home... How many...?

I can only think of Barca...

No other team.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 10:21am On Oct 09, 2019
iPopAlomo:

Since Solo decided to not answer this question, I'll ask your boss spy360 the same question...

What exactly is grinding out result...?

Please pick 1.

...the flow.

Grinding out a result is a football technical term used when a team decides to adopt a practical but non conventional tactics to win a match when their usual approach isn't working or when their regular players are not available.

From here it's seen that it's against weaker oppositions that you grind out a result. You don't say you grind out a result when you play Liverpool they are superior side for now at least. But when it's against weaker teams like the case of Bournemouth that the term is rightly used. So whether it's one shot on goal or ten, it's immaterial as long as you manage to secure a win. In grinding out a result, winning is more important than play.

The Man United teams of the Ferguson era were very good at it unlike their Arsenal counterparts. They know how to nick 3pts against stubborn oppositions when they discover that their exciting play isn't going to yield the desired points. But you see Arsenal after playing so well with exciting patterns still end up losing, something similar to what happened to Man City against Wolves.

Now some fans see their boring play and criticize it, but the manager (and players as well) know that for them to garner to points, they have to play dirty.

If this epistle is not enough to give you guys understanding, then it's a pity. I can't help your ignorance further.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 11:14am On Oct 09, 2019
Spy360:

...the flow.

Grinding out a result is a football technical term used when a team decides to adopt a practical but non conventional tactics to win a match when their usual approach isn't working or when their regular players are not available.

From here it's seen that it's against weaker oppositions that you grind out a result. You don't say you grind out a result when you play Liverpool they are superior side for now at least. But when it's against weaker teams like the case of Bournemouth that the term is rightly used. So whether it's one shot on goal or ten, it's immaterial as long as you manage to secure a win. In grinding out a result, winning is more important than play.

The Man United teams of the Ferguson era were very good at it unlike their Arsenal counterparts. They know how to nick 3pts against stubborn oppositions when they discover that their exciting play isn't going to yield the desired points. But you see Arsenal after playing so well with exciting patterns still end up losing, something similar to what happened to Man City against Wolves.

Now some fans see their boring play and criticize it, but the manager (and players as well) know that for them to garner to points, they have to play dirty.

If this epistle is not enough to give you guys understanding, then it's a pity. I can't help your ignorance further.

Thanks.
grin grin grin

Let me give you their rebuttals,

" You don't grind out results against Aston villa and Bournemouth, we are Arsenal, we have pepe and Aubameyang, every team should bow at our feet, We have a top class team that should be competing with Liverpool and City.

Also, it is important we have shots on and off goal, and concede little or no shots and corners irrespective of result/outcome of the game..

Wenger is a better manager, he entertains us, we might be losing 1-0, 2-1 to likes of Blackburn, Stoke and QPR, but you see positive football

Lastly, Emery should be sacked asap, bring in Mourinho,Benitez or Allegri, they will give us good football and trophies with this set of players."

I hope it is clear. smiley

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:00pm On Oct 09, 2019
Mustafi bored second worst defender ,this is not fair.
This guy have 3 cs this season grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/5461331/shkodran-mustafi-voted-second-worst
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 2:13pm On Oct 09, 2019
Fkhalifa:

grin grin grin

Let me give you their rebuttals,

" You don't grind out results against Aston villa and Bournemouth, we are Arsenal, we have pepe and Aubameyang, every team should bow at our feet, We have a top class team that should be competing with Liverpool and City.

Also, it is important we have shots on and off goal, and concede little or no shots and corners irrespective of result/outcome of the game..

Wenger is a better manager, he entertains us, we might be losing 1-0, 2-1 to likes of Blackburn, Stoke and QPR, but you see positive football

Lastly, Emery should be sacked asap, bring in Mourinho,Benitez or Allegri, they will give us good football and trophies with this set of players."

I hope it is clear. smiley
Lmao

Thanks for bringing it up before dem come spoil my mood. No need to answer dem then.
grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 2:29pm On Oct 09, 2019
iamoyindamola:
Mustafi bored second worst defender ,this is not fair.
This guy have 3 cs this season grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/5461331/shkodran-mustafi-voted-second-worst

On a serious note, it is actually unfair to mustafi. He may not be the A'grade defender we desire him to be , but he's not as worse as they are trying to paint him.

There are a whole lot of terrible defenders out there whom Mustafi will even best on a good day. I think his problem is compounded by Arsenal's recent woes in which he's a major player. There are obviously other players like Xhaka who should get the worst defensive midfielder and Mitland-Niles who should be the worst makeshift rightback in the whole world. Heaping all the blame for the woeful end to last season on him is not fair to him.

I'm happy he's a realist and pointed it out that he knew's not been at his best in the recent past, but now creating one phantom yeye award to denigrate him is just not fair jare. He even stated he was injured prior to that loserpool game which the point his season started going downhill.

He's been decent the few games he's featured this season.

On a lighter note, they should stop this rubbish negative publicity and allow us sell him to a decent side for a good price in peace wink
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:46pm On Oct 09, 2019
BlueRayDick:

On a serious note, it is actually unfair to mustafi. He may not be the A'grade defender desire him to be , but he's not as worse as they are trying to paint him.

There are a whole lot of terrible defenders out there whom Mustafi will even best on a good day. I think his problem is compounded by Arsenal's recent woes in which he's a major player. There are obviously other players like Xhaka who should get the worst defensive midfielder and Mitland-Niles who should be the worst makeshift rightback in the whole world. Heaping all the blame for the woeful end to last season on him is not fair to him.

I'm happy he's a realist and pointed it out that he knew's not been at his best in the recent past, but now creating one phantom yeye award to denigrate him is just not fair jare. He even stated he was injured prior to that loserpool game which the point his season started going downhill.

On a lighter note, they should stop this rubbish negative publicity and allow us sell him to a decent side for a good price in peace wink
Lmao baba rejected the award sharply
Honestly I have soft spot for mustafi, roland17 can testify grin. I still blame Kos for whatever he is facing because he should be the leader and teacher but last 2 season have been terrible I had to give up on him, I just hope he come back good. Holding,saliba, Dino melaye and mustafi should be the future
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by wonlasewonimi: 3:09pm On Oct 09, 2019
Oya debosky come out....I see you!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:35pm On Oct 09, 2019
This article just pulled the discussion on this thread. Check it out.

https://paininthearsenal.com/2019/10/08/arsenal-results-vs-performances-dilemma/
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 3:58pm On Oct 09, 2019
BlueRayDick:

On a serious note, it is actually unfair to mustafi. He may not be the A'grade defender desire him to be , but he's not as worse as they are trying to paint him.

So we plenty wey codedly like Mustafi cheesy , you just wrote my opinion on the lad, he has been scapegoat too much, There were games he was dropped after being roasted by his fans thinking he was the problem, only for us to concede 3 at wolves, Leicester and 4 at Baku from Chelsea, without him being on the pitch..
Even earlier in the season, Sokratis and Luiz didn't fair better..

I hope he can turn it on and win fans back or attract good buys in the market.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 3:59pm On Oct 09, 2019
While Emery has repeatedly stated that he wants his side to be ‘protagonists’ and to control games through extended periods of possession and high pressing, his actual tactics and game-management are a long way off from fulfilling that vision.

I said he was going the way of OGS; talk about how he wants to control game play, dictate the pace of the game and turn to high presser like loserpool under klopp, but like they say too much talk no dey full basket.

Nonetheless, there are two schools of thought in reaction to this victory and the season thus far in general: On one hand, Arsenal have yet to play particularly well but have still been able to scrape out results, which, after all, are all that matter; on the other hand, lacklustre performances leading to desirable outcomes is an unsustainable one and there is a growing concern that Emery’s side are riding their luck

If u've played against Watford currently placed 20th , Newcastle currently placed 16th, Aston Villa currently plced 15th, Man utd currently placed 12th, Tottenham currently placed 9th, Burnley placed 7th , and a large section of your fans are concerned your team is only running on luck which may run dry when u meet better organized teams like chelsea, man city, leicester, other teams that have posed threats to us in the recent past like Wolves, West Ham, southampton, crystal palace etc; then there is problem embarassed
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 4:02pm On Oct 09, 2019
Fkhalifa:

So we plenty wey codedly like Mustafi cheesy , you just wrote my opinion on the lad, he has been scapegoat too much, There were games he was dropped after being roasted by his fans thinking he was the problem, only for us to concede 3 at wolves, Leicester and 4 at Baku from Chelsea, without him being on the pitch..
Even earlier in the season, Sokratis and Luiz didn't fair better..

I hope he can turn it on and win fans back or attract good buys in the market.

Yes o cheesy

let him continue to be decent in cup matches till january and maybe we can get him sold for a good price.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 4:26pm On Oct 09, 2019
Spy360:

...the flow.

What is our usual approach... It seems you like contradicting yourself... Did we try our usual approach and fail before we resulted to Grinders football...?!! Please what approach are you expecting when you use three DMs in a match...? Attacking Football or Grinding Football?!!

that's a simple question you'll not answer....

Maybe you don't understand football... If you're grinding for a win with one shot on goal vs Bournemouth and Bournemouth has 10 shots on goal... On paper and in real life... Only one team is playing and the other is scrapping.

Now, is our usual approach towards matches fluid football which was synonymous to why i became an arsenal fan or grinding football... One reason I've always hated that Emisery even before he became an Arsenal coach

I pulled up stats of Liverpool while one slow individual said Liverpool was grinding result.

If you dont know... Know this now... Grinding results is winning 1-0 while firing 10 shots on target... why do you think people turned on Wenger... chances after chances are created and nobody takes them... the term... grind the result out.

As much as i really hate to do this... I'll have to call Lana1 on this discussion... Manure never won a game at OT with one shot on target... NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! throughout 90 mins while Ferguson was in charge.

Man city didn't lose to wolves with one shot on target... lets not be unfortunate and start padding figures. Both goals from Wolves came from exquisite counter attack.

If Arsenal vs Bournemouth is winning dirty or the draw vs manure is winning dirty...

You sir... You're DELUDED.

[s]If this epistle is not enough to give you guys understanding, then it's a pity. I can't help your ignorance further.

Thanks.[/s]

Classic Shit post... trashed...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 4:34pm On Oct 09, 2019
iamoyindamola:
Lmao baba rejected the award sharply
Honestly I have soft spot for mustafi, roland17 can testify grin. I still blame Kos for whatever he is facing because he should be the leader and teacher but last 2 season have been terrible I had to give up on him, I just hope he come back good. Holding,saliba, Dino melaye and mustafi should be the future

grin grin No be you and your MCM again? I see say you don also add new rank for am as amongst the “future” cheesy. I am not interested in your MCM and him gbanjo night market. I see you are not the only one that rates your MCM, well, make una dey hold the forth.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:48pm On Oct 09, 2019
Roland17:

grin grin No be you and your MCM again? I see say you don also add new rank for am as amongst the “future” cheesy. I am not interested in your MCM and him gbanjo night market. I see you are not the only one that rates your MCM, well, make una dey hold the forth.
lol
He's getting better
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:19pm On Oct 09, 2019
iPopAlomo:

What is our usual approach... It seems you like contradicting yourself... Did we try our usual approach and fail before we resulted to Grinders football...?!! Please what approach are you expecting when you use three DMs in a match...? Attacking Football or Grinding Football?!!

that's a simple question you'll not answer....

Maybe you don't understand football... If you're grinding for a win with one shot on goal vs Bournemouth and Bournemouth has 10 shots on goal... On paper and in real life... Only one team is playing and the other is scrapping.

Now, is our usual approach towards matches fluid football which was synonymous to why i became an arsenal fan or grinding football... One reason I've always hated that Emisery even before he became an Arsenal coach

I pulled up stats of Liverpool while one slow individual said Liverpool was grinding result.

If you dont know... Know this now... Grinding results is winning 1-0 while firing 10 shots on target... why do you think people turned on Wenger... chances after chances are created and nobody takes them... the term... grind the result out.

As much as i really hate to do this... I'll have to call Lana1 on this discussion... Manure never won a game at OT with one shot on target... NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! throughout 90 mins while Ferguson was in charge.

Man city didn't lose to wolves with one shot on target... lets not be unfortunate and start padding figures. Both goals from Wolves came from exquisite counter attack.

If Arsenal vs Bournemouth is winning dirty or the draw vs manure is winning dirty...

You sir... You're DELUDED.

Classic Shit post... trashed...
I have always been attracted to your angry demeanor when posting. So I choose not to insult you back.

But if there is any delusion it's in your comprehension. You quoted this...

when their usual approach isn't working or when their regular players are not available.

But sadly enough, you picked only the first line and left the second. I am hugely disappointed in you Alomo. You shouldn't come out this stupid na.

Besides Emery has always deployed a AM, even if it means playing someone out of position. He has used Ceballos, Ozil, and even Torriera. Only on two occasions he didn't funny enough that was against Man Utd and Bournemouth, the same matches we showed that he 'grinded out'. But you failed to acknowledge. And you dey claim say you know ball? Wow!

And listen, if a team puts out 10shots on target you shouldn't call that 'grinding out' that pure attacking football. And that's not what happened Vs BM.

Please call Lana1 let him school you about Ferguson's Man Utd. I only pity how your stupidity would be exposed. Because Ferdie once beat Arsenal in an FA cup quarter finals using 7, yes SEVEN defenders.

You just fooled yourself Mr Alomo.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 6:26pm On Oct 09, 2019
Spy360:

I have always been attracted to your angry demeanor when posting. So I choose not to insult you back.

But if there is any delusion it's in your comprehension. You quoted this...

But sadly enough, you picked only the first line and left the second. I am hugely disappointed in you Alomo. You shouldn't come out this stupid na.

Besides Emery has always deployed a AM, even if it means playing someone out of position. He has used Ceballos, Ozil, and even Torriera. Only on two occasions he didn't funny enough that was against Man Utd and Bournemouth, the same matches we showed that he 'grinded out'. But you failed to acknowledge. And you dey claim say you know ball? Wow!

And listen, if a team puts out 10shots on target you shouldn't call that 'grinding out' that pure attacking football. And that's not what happened Vs BM.

Please call Lana1 let him school you about Ferguson's Man Utd. I only pity how your stupidity would be exposed. Because Ferdie once beat Arsenal in an FA cup quarter finals using 7, yes SEVEN defenders.

You just fooled yourself Mr Alomo.

With 7 defenders.... did manure have 1 shot on goalllll??

Torreira... AM... I give up....
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:56pm On Oct 09, 2019
iPopAlomo:

Then ceballos, he's not even an AM
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:28pm On Oct 09, 2019
iPopAlomo:

Chai! I take Amadioha beg you, reason well. grin

He used 7 defenders which is not conventional but he still won. That's what's called grinding out Mr man.

Torriera recently has been deployed in an attacking role. That doesn't necessarily mean he is an AM. Chambers has been playing RB, but he isn't one. Auba has been deployed to RW several times, he isn't one; surely you no know ball and I'm very disappointed in you.

Emery's notoriety is making you lose your sense. Please don't.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:29pm On Oct 09, 2019
iamoyindamola:
Then ceballos, he's not even an AM
Lol!
What is he?
grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:35pm On Oct 09, 2019
Spy360:
Lol!
What is he?
grin
check it na
He's CM
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:37pm On Oct 09, 2019
iamoyindamola:
check it na
He's CM
Yes, but depending on the formation.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:48pm On Oct 09, 2019
@Ipopalomo

Bros, Arsenal dominated on every stat but still lost 2-0.
United adopted a boring but practical and effective approach. Wenger went for fancy football but left dejected. At the end who fancy football epp?

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 8:18pm On Oct 09, 2019
Spy360:
Chai! I take Amadioha beg you, reason well. grin

He used 7 defenders which is not conventional but he still won. That's what's called grinding out Mr man.

Torriera recently has been deployed in an attacking role. That doesn't necessarily mean he is an AM. Chambers has been playing RB, but he isn't one. Auba has been deployed to RW several times, he isn't one; surely you no know ball and I'm very disappointed in you.

Emery's notoriety is making you lose your sense. Please don't.

DId manure have one shot on goal....

Instead you dig a picture with manure having 6 shots on goal... to troll yourself...

If you don't understand English... I'm asking a question that you've failed to answer instead you go dig grave for yourself...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 8:22pm On Oct 09, 2019
Everyone and Pundits that have spanned 20 years playing career and fans are saying Emisery used 3 DMs

Spy360 is still arguing that Torreira is an AM...

and Manure won games with one shot on goal then goes up to dig manure with 7 shots on goal...

This guy is a big clown!!!

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:59pm On Oct 09, 2019
iPopAlomo:
Everyone and Pundits that have spanned 20 years playing career and fans are saying Emisery used 3 DMs

Spy360 is still arguing that Torreira is an AM...

and Manure won games with one shot on goal then goes up to dig manure with 7 shots on goal...

This guy is a big clown!!!
You silly boy. grin you quote me out of context. You see your major problem is comprehension issue.

I said Torriera like Ceballos and Ozil have been DEPLOYED in an AM position before. Is that too hard to grasp? Especially when he is the closest thing to a DM in our entire squad.

Man Utd were dominated by Arsenal in that game which the stats proved whether they had 6shots or 1/6 is immaterial.

I know people like you love to drag arguments when you have been found out. I am tired of hiding your stupidity. Good night.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 10:02pm On Oct 09, 2019
Spy360:

You silly boy. grin you quote me out of context. You see your major problem is comprehension issue.

I said Torriera like Ceballos and Ozil have been DEPLOYED in an AM position before. Is that too hard to grasp? Especially when he is the closest thing to a DM in our entire squad.

Man Utd were dominated by Arsenal in that game which the stats proved whether they had 6shots or 1/6 is immaterial.

I know people like you love to drag arguments when you have been found out. I am tired of hiding your stupidity. Good night.

Arsenal dominated, played their style... lost 2-0 against Manure...

Man shitty dominated played their style, lost 2-0 against wolves...

can you find the words in common...? which of these teams will you compare to Bournemouth... and now that the floor is open for insults... let us begin....
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 11:13pm On Oct 09, 2019
iPopAlomo:

Arsenal dominated, played their style... lost 2-0 against Manure...

Man shitty dominated played their style, lost 2-0 against wolves...

can you find the words in common...? which of these teams will you compare to Bournemouth... and now that the floor is open for insults... let us begin....
Your line of thought is faulty. You should be thinking in terms of United against Arsenal and Arsenal against Bournemouth.

United adopted a style not their usual to manage to beat Arsenal despite not dominating.

Arsenal adopted a style not their usual to manage to beat Bournemouth despite not dominating.

It's clear you don't reason well.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 12:42am On Oct 10, 2019
Spy360:

Your line of thought is faulty. You should be thinking in terms of United against Arsenal and Arsenal against Bournemouth.

United adopted a style not their usual to manage to beat Arsenal despite not dominating.

Arsenal adopted a style not their usual to manage to beat Bournemouth despite not dominating.

It's clear you don't reason well.

Oga... You no wise... And the Arsenal I signed up for should never managed to beat Bournemouth.

I'm sure you're happy they managed to beat Bournemouth... Why... Because you're not ambitious... You're mentality is weak and that's why you see top 4 as an achievement.

You're the sort of person contented with scraps and being stationery at a point.

Newsflash... Not every Arsenal fan is demented or brain handicapped.

Long story short... Arsenal should never struggle to beat the likes of Bournemouth at home.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 1:44am On Oct 10, 2019
This place is becoming too toxic... angry

Get a grip of yourselves!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1617) (1618) (1619) (1620) (1621) (1622) (1623) ... (3673) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Lush100(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.