Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,039 members, 7,960,303 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 05:13 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1879) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2457452 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1876) (1877) (1878) (1879) (1880) (1881) (1882) ... (3668) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:38pm On Jul 17, 2020
Fkhalifa:

Me I can't see any improvement kan kan, go see games like Atalanta,Wolves,Atlectico etc.

I don't enjoy Arsenal's football at all. I need to start enjoying it first, I can endure trophyless seasons for now.
So na Liverpool dey give tiu joy now? So if arsenal turns things around, you'll now leave Liverpool for arsenal again ba?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 6:04am On Jul 18, 2020
Jodera:
So na Liverpool dey give tiu joy now? So if arsenal turns things around, you'll now leave Liverpool for arsenal again ba?
If Liverpool face any team in the world,(not Europe or England o) and I see 2 of Sallah,Mane and Firminho, I'm confident of positive outcome, and should Liverpool lose the game, the opposition must have suffered great pressure.

Infect, that fast drugged pressing and energy all over the field they give person joy.

BTW, Liverpool na like Side chick o, Kokane sef dey do MILF cheesy

I dey use one eye wait till Dangote or any football loving person/persons take over. tongue

I just need to enjoy football elsewhere, as I have seen myself in recent times losing interest cos of Arsenal.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by SirWhiteFish: 6:19am On Jul 18, 2020
GOOD MORNING TO ALL ARSENAL FANS OUT THERE grin sorry in advance

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:33am On Jul 18, 2020
Kokaneprodigy what do you have to say to this.
You were blaming nketiah that day, now compare and contrast

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 8:02am On Jul 18, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Nketiah was wrong for that challenge the other day....Also the ref/ VAR for the Arsenal vs Loserpool match was wrong not to have reviewed this and award the necessary punishment for this one
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:06am On Jul 18, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Nketiah was wrong for that challenge the other day....Also the ref/ VAR for the Arsenal vs Loserpool match was wrong not to have reviewed this and award the necessary punishment for this one
Why was this not reviewed, nketiah's challenge was a 50-50 just like this one.
I think most of EPL referees pick side and award whatever they want, they hardly follow the rule book
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 8:12am On Jul 18, 2020
iamoyindamola:

I think most of EPL referees pick side and award whatever they want, they hardly follow the rule book

Well, I don't know the reason why this was not reviewed, but I know once a player let's his stud fly up and ends up making contact with the opposing player like in Nketiah's case there is a case of serious foul play that can get u a maximum punishment of being sent off.

I don't dispute the fact that those refs at times just mess up matches by overlooking some match changing events, but there's no how that Nketiah's challenge is not a straight red card. If the tackle had missed the player, he would've walked free unfortunately there was contact. Same with this one. Guess the loserpool match ref and VAR were just being unfortunate
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 10:57am On Jul 18, 2020
Fkhalifa:

I just hope this your oyinbo will not turn to curse and yabbing on him should he be struggling at 7th,8th,9th next season.
Thunder will fire him na
angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:43am On Jul 18, 2020
Fkhalifa:

If Liverpool face any team in the world,(not Europe or England o) and I see 2 of Sallah,Mane and Firminho, I'm confident of positive outcome, and should Liverpool lose the game, the opposition must have suffered great pressure.

Infect, that fast drugged pressing and energy all over the field they give person joy.

BTW, Liverpool na like Side chick o, Kokane sef dey do MILF cheesy

I dey use one eye wait till Dangote or any football loving person/persons take over. tongue

I just need to enjoy football elsewhere, as I have seen myself in recent times losing interest cos of Arsenal.
lol.. Fair enough sha.
Plus fair weather fan tongue tongue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 11:49am On Jul 18, 2020
Jodera:
lol.. Fair enough sha.
That bolded from khalifa is the truth, arsenal made me lose interest in football honestly
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 11:58am On Jul 18, 2020
Spy360:

Thunder will fire him na
angry
Ahhh shocked

Coaching job no easy Iswear.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 12:00pm On Jul 18, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Thank you.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 12:04pm On Jul 18, 2020
Fkhalifa:

Ahhh shocked

Coaching job no easy Iswear.
But I have confidence in him. I have always had confidence in him even before he signed on.

He stated his first priority was to change the subject atmosphere in the dressing room. He did so.

Then he said he wanted to change the mentality of the players. He has do that to a large extent.

The next thing he wants to do is to give the team an identity. After that he will get us quality players.

I love this guy.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:04pm On Jul 18, 2020
iamoyindamola:

That bolded from khalifa is the truth, arsenal made me lose interest in football honestly
me too. I've lost interest in football too(this season tho), cos of arsenal but I can't see myself supporting another English team. Maybe if it's away from England it's understandable, but to support your yearly opponents? How do you guys do that? Lol
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:08pm On Jul 18, 2020
Spy360:

But I have confidence in him. I have always had confidence in him even before he signed on.

He stated his first priority was to change the subject atmosphere in the dressing room. He did so.

Then he said he wanted to change the mentality of the players. He has do that to a large extent.

The next thing he wants to do is to give the team an identity. After that he will get us quality players.

I love this guy.
That's what happens when your tutor is guardiola. I think it rubbed off on him
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 12:08pm On Jul 18, 2020
Jodera:
lol.. Fair enough sha.
Our Skin is Thicker, some of you can cope or still be positive and hopeful. Me I'm tired!

See Chelsea and utd, strengthening and for sure they can dream top4.
Arsenal, we're sliding down gradually, and most of you perceive it not.
We can't even make Europa, and we are seeing positives.

Apart from that, I'll gladly take the Fabregas,Hleb,Rosciky days back, no trophy but I enjoy football like I'm cauming tongue

Seeing Xhaka,Kola and Sokratis gives me no joy.
Auba,Pepe and Ozil frustrate me on the ball.

I want half of the squad out asap. I watch teams like Atlectico,Atalanta, Wolves etc to give me joy nowadays.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 12:09pm On Jul 18, 2020
Spy360:

I love this guy.
But you'll turn your back on him if everything goes down south cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 12:12pm On Jul 18, 2020
Jodera:
me too. I've lost interest in football too(this season tho), cos of arsenal but I can't see myself supporting another English team. Maybe if it's away from England it's understandable, but to support your yearly opponents? How do you guys do that? Lol
Personally, I've liked Liverpool since the days of Garcia, I loved how they help us eliminate Chelsea in UCL those days, I never want Chelsea to win it before us, So I loved how they stood up to them.

I just love Arsenal more.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 12:25pm On Jul 18, 2020
Fkhalifa:

Personally, I've liked Liverpool since the days of Garcia, I loved how they help us eliminate Chelsea in UCL those days, I never want Chelsea to win it before us, So I loved how they stood up to them.

I just love Arsenal more.
I don't even like city like that, I just want club to give me peace of mind with trophies and good game play.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:38pm On Jul 18, 2020
Fkhalifa:

Our Skin is Thicker, some of you can cope or still be positive and hopeful. Me I'm tired!

See Chelsea and utd, strengthening and for sure they can dream top4.
Arsenal, we're sliding down gradually, and most of you perceive it not.
We can't even make Europa, and we are seeing positives.

Apart from that, I'll gladly take the Fabregas,Hleb,Rosciky days back, no trophy but I enjoy football like I'm cauming tongue

Seeing Xhaka,Kola and Sokratis gives me no joy.
Auba,Pepe and Ozil frustrate me on the ball.

I want half of the squad out asap. I watch teams like Atlectico,Atalanta, Wolves etc to give me joy nowadays.
lol..
I dunno how team like athletico and wolves gives you joy tho
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 12:43pm On Jul 18, 2020
Jodera:
lol..
He likes gidigbo football, you suppose Dan know na
If you play football with him I can assure you your legs won't go Scot free grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 12:58pm On Jul 18, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Well, I don't know the reason why this was not reviewed, but I know once a player let's his stud fly up and ends up making contact with the opposing player like in Nketiah's case there is a case of serious foul play that can get u a maximum punishment of being sent off.

I don't dispute the fact that those refs at times just mess up matches by overlooking angrysome match changing events, but there's no how that Nketiah's challenge is not a straight red card. If the tackle had missed the player, he would've walked free unfortunately there was contact. Same with this one. Guess the loserpool match ref and VAR were just being unfortunate
That's what I was trying to let you and Kokaneprodigy know that VAR lacks consistency in deciding cases and it is a big let down. I can understand when a referee makes a mistake but VAR was introduced to correct such but have failed miserably. Imagine how they chalked off Crystal Palace equaliser against Man Utd the reason being Ayew has a bigger toe.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 1:01pm On Jul 18, 2020
Fkhalifa:

But you'll turn your back on him if everything goes down south cheesy
Everyone is not like you bro... tongue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 18, 2020
iamoyindamola:
This deserves a Red too, that VAR didn’t review it doesn’t make Nketiah’s Red card decision wrong.

You can only blame inconsistency on the part of the VAR refs.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kodded(m): 1:42pm On Jul 18, 2020
the problem of arsenal football club in one photo

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:02pm On Jul 18, 2020
kodded:
the problem of arsenal football club in one photo
Holyshít
Just look at them clowns grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 2:47pm On Jul 18, 2020
iamoyindamola:

If you play football with him I can assure you your legs won't go Scot free grin
Lol...
As in athletico oo.
Khalifa go be ruffian I swear.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 3:21pm On Jul 18, 2020
iamoyindamola:

I don't even like city like that, I just want club to give me peace of mind with trophies and good game play.
grin
Me still get chill pass you sef.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 3:23pm On Jul 18, 2020
Jodera:
lol..
Bro, try and see Atlectico in UCL round8, and compare with your boys, Also watch Wolves in Europa. I assure you its far from rough football.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 3:36pm On Jul 18, 2020
iamoyindamola:

cheesy
Honestly, my game play is like Ozil,Fabregas,busquet,carzola.very soft.

I depend on intercepting to win ball back and giving forwards good pass, the rest I just jogg or walk slowly. I'm never the hard type.

But I like me in football or even in video games, physical fitness, pace,agility. I realized those types can make you achieve more than your talent.

Imagine a midfield of
Partey
Ndidi
Wanyama
Kante
Kondogbia

Forwards like
Sanchez
Mane
Vinicious
Douglas Costa
Zaha
Ribery
Sterling

Defenders like
Ferdinand
V dijk
Maguire
Alderwied
Godin.
Boateng.

Players in that mould makes a proper team of men who won't chicken out.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:39pm On Jul 18, 2020
Fkhalifa:

cheesy
Honestly, my game play is like Ozil,Fabregas,busquet,carzola.very soft.

I depend on intercepting to win ball back and giving forwards good pass, the rest I just jogg or walk slowly. I'm never the hard type.

But I like me in football or even in video games, physical fitness, pace,agility. I realized those types can make you achieve more than your talent.

Imagine a midfield of
Partey
Ndidi
Wanyama
Kante
Kondogbia

Forwards like
Sanchez
Mane
Vinicious
Douglas Costa
Zaha
Ribery
Sterling

Defenders like
Ferdinand
V dijk
Maguire
Alderwied
Godin.
Boateng.

Players in that mould makes a proper team of men who won't chicken out.
Wanyama, kondogbia, Maguire, boateng
Physical with no football brain
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 3:40pm On Jul 18, 2020
Jodera:
Lol...
As in athletico oo.
Khalifa go be ruffian I swear.
You gorit wrong cheesy I'm like Ozil o jare.
But wetin softy football don win for us? Lamentation hoping and gnashing.

If we can swap position with Atlectico of the past 5 yes under Simone, I'm sure 90% fans. will prefer it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1876) (1877) (1878) (1879) (1880) (1881) (1882) ... (3668) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Lush100(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.