Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,918 members, 7,959,875 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 09:13 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1886) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2457004 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1883) (1884) (1885) (1886) (1887) (1888) (1889) ... (3668) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 9:53pm On Jul 21, 2020
kokaneprodigy:

The squad is fatigued, Auba just misplacing passes in front of goal.

Nketiah has not played in 3 games what is his own excuse? He looks indifferent, uninterested and losing balls.

Just like I predicted, the team is mentally fatigued after 2 big victories and I anticipated this drop.

Don't get me wrong, there is the physical component of it but the mentality significantly dropped.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 9:55pm On Jul 21, 2020
Just look at willock first touch sef undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 21, 2020
Roland17:

Nketiah has not played in 3 games what is his own excuse? He looks indifferent, uninterested and losing balls.

Just like I predicted, the team is mentally fatigued after 2 big victories and I anticipated this drop.

Don't get me wrong, there is the physical component of it but the mentality significantly dropped.
He’s match rusty grin

But the main guys in front didn’t turn up today,

No single shot on target. We are always misplacing the final pass. That’s mental fatigue.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 10:06pm On Jul 21, 2020
kokaneprodigy:

He’s match rusty grin

No single shot in target. We are always misplacing the final pass. That’s mental fatigue.

Baba you can't play a front 3 of CF! Arteta blew it with that player selection.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 10:07pm On Jul 21, 2020
Arteta lost this one. The line-up was trash, the subs were abysmal......

* In the words of Roland17 * Rubbish and nonesense!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:09pm On Jul 21, 2020
Fkhalifa:

We told them o, but we are the enemy grin
I like how this useless club dish his fans premium tears
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 10:10pm On Jul 21, 2020
Nonsense and Rubbish!!!

Awon were!

Na pesiin wen no sabi una!!!

Mental midgets!!!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:10pm On Jul 21, 2020
kokaneprodigy:

He’s match rusty grin

No single shot on target. We are always misplacing the final pass. That’s mental fatigue.
Sharap there
Fatigue ko Fatima ni
Na only them they play abi
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 21, 2020
Roland17:

Baba you can't play a front 3 of CF! Arteta blew it with that player selection.
you sure say we no sell this match?

Some passes in front of goal were really ridiculous.
Auba looked uninterested.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:11pm On Jul 21, 2020
Roland17:
Nonsense and Rubbish!!!

Awon were!

Na pesiin wen no sabi una!!!

Mental midgets!!!!!
grin grin cheesy
Na here we they
Watford go do him own
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 21, 2020
No shot on target, ridiculously poor.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Skimpledawg(m): 10:13pm On Jul 21, 2020
eph12:

Lmao cheesy cheesy
Stay off drugs bruh
So much for respect.

grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 21, 2020
iamoyindamola:
grin grin cheesy
Na here we they
Watford go do him own
We are selling to only Aston Villa, Watford dey go relegation.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:15pm On Jul 21, 2020
Kokane and spy aka muniru ATI ambali
We beat LFC and city FC grin cheesy grin
Talk true if city or LFC beat Una e no better pass this relegation team
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 10:16pm On Jul 21, 2020
iamoyindamola:
grin grin cheesy
Na here we they
Watford go do him own

Awon were!!!!

I don't even know if Arteta is coming or going! One day he looks like he understands the weakness of this team, other times he looks like he is just as confused as the clowns with his selections and formation.

I was raising alarm even before the game started because I know the clowns are mental midgets who can't sustain a standard.

Rubbish 2.0!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 10:18pm On Jul 21, 2020
Not bad for a team that's automatically top of the table at the beginning of the season ... grin grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 10:18pm On Jul 21, 2020
BlueRayDick:
Arteta lost this one. The line-up was trash, the subs were abysmal......

* In the words of Roland17 * Rubbish and nonesense!

If I talk now, Kokane go say I be pessimist, meanwhile, I am a realist and pragmatist.

They can take this Rubbish along with them!

While at it, please loan Willock to a 3rd division team.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 10:20pm On Jul 21, 2020
iamoyindamola:

We told them o, but we are the enemy grin
I like how this useless club dish his fans premium tears
To think a win in this game could put Arsenal in hope for Europa on last day. Bottlers FC.

I can't imagine the blood pressure and fear the fans will have ahead of Wembley showdown.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:20pm On Jul 21, 2020
Roland17:

Awon were!!!!

I don't even know if Arteta is coming or going! One day he looks like he understands the weakness of this team, other times he looks like he is just as confused as the clowns with his selections and formation.

I was raising alarm even before the game started because I know the clowns are mental midgets who can't sustain a standard.

Rubbish 2.0!!!
I they vex for you because you suppose Dan know the kind club you they support cheesy grin grin
Na tears they end am
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:23pm On Jul 21, 2020
If any club is unfortunate to buy ozil, kolasinac should be included as free gift cheesy grin
Awon werey
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 10:24pm On Jul 21, 2020
iamoyindamola:
Kokane and spy aka muniru ATI ambali
We beat LFC and city FC grin cheesy grin
Talk true if city or LFC beat Una e no better pass this relegation team
They don turn Norwich, win big teams as trophy of the year.
Imagine Chelsea and utd, dey rejoice they want Arsenal in Fa final.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 10:27pm On Jul 21, 2020
Roland17:

If I talk now, Kokane go say I be pessimist, meanwhile, I am a realist and pragmatist.

Honestly that willock, I don't know what to say in his case but then na Arteta spoil dis match right from his team selection.

At a point Auba, Lacazete and Pepe really made it difficult for us to know who played top 9. I'm sure they got lost trying to establish their real position on the pitch.

I also don't see any sense in leaving Kolasinac that contributes nothing to the team's attack and subbing off David that could've done one or two defence splitting long pass from the back...smh
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:27pm On Jul 21, 2020
Fkhalifa:

They don turn Norwich, win big teams as trophy of the year.
Imagine Chelsea and utd, dey rejoice they want Arsenal in Fa final.
Even Aston villa they happy they play arsenal
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 10:27pm On Jul 21, 2020
Roland17:

Gradually you're getting there bro. cheesy

I see you chilling at the benabue next season enjoying good football cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:28pm On Jul 21, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Honestly that willock, I don't know what to say in his case but then na Arteta spoil dis match right from his team selection.

At a point Auba, Lacazete and Pepe really made it difficult for us to know who played top 9. I'm sure they got lost trying to establish their real position on the pitch.

I Asli don't see any sense in leaving Kolasinac that contributes not in the team's attack and subbing off David that could've done one or two defence splitting long pass from the back...smh
Just one pass from Tierney exposed villa defence but auba wasted the ball. Kola was there all night dancing galala
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 10:31pm On Jul 21, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Even Aston villa they happy they play arsenal
Even Watford are confident going to the Emirates.
Mr Cojones is kicking lips at the sight of Luiz,Kola and Musty.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 10:33pm On Jul 21, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Just one pass from Tierney exposed villa defence but auba wasted the ball. Kola was there all night dancing galala

At this point if Arteta will field some of these useless players like Kolasinac, Willock etc vs Chelsea I might as well Not bother to watch and just dey one side dey drink dey watch any old season film wey catch my fancy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 10:34pm On Jul 21, 2020
Fkhalifa:

Gradually you're getting there bro. cheesy

I see you chilling at the benabue next season enjoying good football cool

Bernabeu ko! Bar Beach ni!!

There is a big difference though! I am not ditching the team to famz another team!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 10:34pm On Jul 21, 2020
This was how they bottled it against Brighton to miss out on UCL.. Xhaka's penalty foul ended everything...

Now a win tonight, then hope Chelsea stops wolves, Spurs drop points and gbam straight to Europe.

But Arsenal doing the Arsenal way as usual.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 10:37pm On Jul 21, 2020
Roland17:

Bernabeu ko! Bar Beach ni!!

There is a big difference though! I am not ditching the team to famz another team!

Your health is Paramount baba, you are approaching 60, you need to enjoy soccer before old age comes finally.

Well, I don talk my own o
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:37pm On Jul 21, 2020
Fkhalifa:

Even Watford are confident going to the Emirates.
Mr Cojones is kicking lips at the sight of Luiz,Kola and Musty.
This is the reason kokaneprodigy no want you here cheesy
You they bad mouth almighty arsenal city and LFC slayer
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by nani667: 10:39pm On Jul 21, 2020
Jus lookat AFC

(1) (2) (3) ... (1883) (1884) (1885) (1886) (1887) (1888) (1889) ... (3668) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.