Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,506 members, 7,961,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 09:02 AM

Policeman Kills 40-Year-Old Benalayefa Asiayei In Bayelsa Over ₦200 (Graphic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Kills 40-Year-Old Benalayefa Asiayei In Bayelsa Over ₦200 (Graphic) (28933 Views)

28-Year-Old Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Bayelsa Over Missing N1,500 / Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) / Man Shoots His Girfriend Dead In Bayelsa Over Cheating Allegation. Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Kills 40-Year-Old Benalayefa Asiayei In Bayelsa Over ₦200 (Graphic) by AbuTwins: 11:58am On May 31
He reached his finish line as and when due!
Re: Policeman Kills 40-Year-Old Benalayefa Asiayei In Bayelsa Over ₦200 (Graphic) by lexy2014: 11:58am On May 31
the silence by the police is deafening

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Kills 40-Year-Old Benalayefa Asiayei In Bayelsa Over ₦200 (Graphic) by gaskiyamagana: 11:59am On May 31
He too will be killed by UGM,by special grace of God.

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Kills 40-Year-Old Benalayefa Asiayei In Bayelsa Over ₦200 (Graphic) by muyico(m): 11:59am On May 31
RIP!

1 Like

Re: Policeman Kills 40-Year-Old Benalayefa Asiayei In Bayelsa Over ₦200 (Graphic) by Rebuke: 11:59am On May 31
Gosh
Re: Policeman Kills 40-Year-Old Benalayefa Asiayei In Bayelsa Over ₦200 (Graphic) by samwillyco1(m): 12:00pm On May 31
RIP to the DEAD.

Why police no dey misbehave for NORTH ?
Re: Policeman Kills 40-Year-Old Benalayefa Asiayei In Bayelsa Over ₦200 (Graphic) by 11Monkeys: 12:02pm On May 31
tishbite42:
You can see why sane humans want to leave this country but animals want to cage them against their will
Those insulting the Igbos yesterday should come and comment

I personally would live to see ESN Vs Nigerian Army, Police and Navy slug it out.

Not the unproductive and economically lethal sit at home that has guaranteed another major set back for the Igbo nation, duly supervised by ESN.

Yesterday, you saw what happened. Students didn't take their WAEC paper on Mathematics. If that is not a major set back for promising Igbo kids aspiring for greater educational achievement, then you are just not upright in your thinking.
Re: Policeman Kills 40-Year-Old Benalayefa Asiayei In Bayelsa Over ₦200 (Graphic) by tishbite42: 12:04pm On May 31
11Monkeys:

I personally would live to see ESN Vs Nigerian Army, Police and Navy slug it out.

Not the unproductive and economically lethal sit at home that has guaranteed another major set back for the Igbo nation.

Yesterday, you saw what happened. Students didn't take their WAEC paper on Mathematics. If that is not a major set back for promising Igbo kids aspiring for greater educational achievement, then you are just not upright in your thinking.
I talked about animals and one of them quoted me
11Monkeys, thanks for your views
Run along

1 Like

Re: Policeman Kills 40-Year-Old Benalayefa Asiayei In Bayelsa Over ₦200 (Graphic) by Galinton(m): 12:04pm On May 31
That's how some police men wanted me to gave them money when i was traveling to village. I told them that i don't have anything, hmm they force me to park one-side. I tell you, i spent almost 40minute before they allowed me go.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Kills 40-Year-Old Benalayefa Asiayei In Bayelsa Over ₦200 (Graphic) by Curious345: 12:06pm On May 31
I've always said ;disband The police and crime rate will reduce by 80%

1 Like

Re: Policeman Kills 40-Year-Old Benalayefa Asiayei In Bayelsa Over ₦200 (Graphic) by EdiskyHarry: 12:07pm On May 31
May God punish all Nigerian police for the miseries they have caused so many families 😡
Re: Policeman Kills 40-Year-Old Benalayefa Asiayei In Bayelsa Over ₦200 (Graphic) by Iamdboss: 12:08pm On May 31
"Give Cesar what belongs to Cesar" Golden rule for naija drivers and police on the road. Know this and know peace. At times little sacrifice saves live. Justice for this man.
Gosh! Just because if ₦200
Re: Policeman Kills 40-Year-Old Benalayefa Asiayei In Bayelsa Over ₦200 (Graphic) by koyeni(m): 12:08pm On May 31
Useless country where life is so cheap.
Police go stop me, while trying to park safely, they don dy cork gun. I go just park jeje give them wetin i wan give them comot. No need exposing myself and family to death

1 Like

Re: Policeman Kills 40-Year-Old Benalayefa Asiayei In Bayelsa Over ₦200 (Graphic) by 11Monkeys: 12:09pm On May 31
tishbite42:

I talked about animals and one of them quoted me
11Monkeys, thanks for your views
Run along

11monkeys is just a cognomen. In the real sense of our engagement, you are just the animal disguising as human.

Nobody wants to be in a cage. Agreed but that process of freeing up yourself from the cage shouldn't create unmitigated damages beyond your remedy.

Are you thinking strategically? Don't see yourself as more Igbo than others.

Goons shouldn't lead the struggle lest we end up like it was in the past.
Re: Policeman Kills 40-Year-Old Benalayefa Asiayei In Bayelsa Over ₦200 (Graphic) by koyeni(m): 12:09pm On May 31
Galinton:
That's how some police men wanted me to gave them money when i was traveling to village. I told them that i don't have anything, hmm they force me to park one-side. I tell you, i spent almost 40minute before they allowed me go.

No try am again boss... I don open apps several times do 1k to police. Its better than going 6-feet below

1 Like

Re: Policeman Kills 40-Year-Old Benalayefa Asiayei In Bayelsa Over ₦200 (Graphic) by mysticwarrior(m): 12:09pm On May 31
They don’t try this rubbish in the north.
Re: Policeman Kills 40-Year-Old Benalayefa Asiayei In Bayelsa Over ₦200 (Graphic) by EdiskyHarry: 12:11pm On May 31
woojin:
the man should have gave them the 200 and move on. being a Nigerian is a destiny
Do you know if he was with the money?
All what you people do is to blame the victim in situations like this, a big shame on you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Kills 40-Year-Old Benalayefa Asiayei In Bayelsa Over ₦200 (Graphic) by woojin: 12:13pm On May 31
EdiskyHarry:

Do you know if he was with the money?
All what you people do is to blame the victim in situations like this, a big shame on you.
i am not blaming him

1 Like

Re: Policeman Kills 40-Year-Old Benalayefa Asiayei In Bayelsa Over ₦200 (Graphic) by Adesina18111(m): 12:13pm On May 31
Please be very careful with Policemen at the check points...they are evil...they are always fully drunk...reason why I don't drag with them...even if you don't have what they demand for...you can be jovial with them...I have never had a bitter experience with them cos of the way I interact with them...once I know I don't have what they ask for...then i become a comedian...even with valid papers and particulars...don't be deceived by Ur ego...
justice or not...the dead man is not coming back to life again...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Kills 40-Year-Old Benalayefa Asiayei In Bayelsa Over ₦200 (Graphic) by Phantom233: 12:13pm On May 31
Another reason to reserve your sympathy each time there's a gruesome murder of a seemingly innocent Nigerian police officer.🙄

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Kills 40-Year-Old Benalayefa Asiayei In Bayelsa Over ₦200 (Graphic) by Ogonimilitant(m): 12:14pm On May 31
Nigeria is a zoo

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Kills 40-Year-Old Benalayefa Asiayei In Bayelsa Over ₦200 (Graphic) by Babastrong(m): 12:16pm On May 31
Only one bullet? Going through life without a security blanket is indeed dangerous. The last thing my guys will fear in my village is bullet.
Re: Policeman Kills 40-Year-Old Benalayefa Asiayei In Bayelsa Over ₦200 (Graphic) by Waterysperm: 12:18pm On May 31
11Monkeys:

Not the unproductive and economically lethal sit at home that has guaranteed another major set back for the Igbo nation, duly supervised by ESN.

The way you Afonjaas lie eeh. Who told you that students from the East didn't take Mathematics exam yesterday? Anyway for your info, nobody harassed the students and they had a free day writing their exams. I know this will pain you to your bone marrows. Next time speak facts and don't lie cos of your hatred for the Igbo nation.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Kills 40-Year-Old Benalayefa Asiayei In Bayelsa Over ₦200 (Graphic) by Porksupplyib: 12:19pm On May 31
Curious345:
I've always said ;disband The police and crime rate will reduce by 80%

And when u reband, who do u think will be employed? Saints?
It is well
Re: Policeman Kills 40-Year-Old Benalayefa Asiayei In Bayelsa Over ₦200 (Graphic) by tishbite42: 12:22pm On May 31
11Monkeys:

11monkeys is just a cognomen. In the real sense of our engagement, you are just the animal disguising as human.

Nobody wants to be in a cage. Agreed but that process of freeing up yourself from the cage shouldn't create unmitigated damages beyond your remedy.

Are you thinking strategically? Don't see yourself as more Igbo than others.

Goons shouldn't lead the struggle lest we end up like it was in the past.
Okay, from your homily, the likes of Ojukwu, Effiong, Akpan, Mbanefo, Achuzia etc were goons
The problem of your likes is that you lack empathy - you place no premium or value on human life. Even animals mourn their dead - the ones with high IQ
I'm sure this news of a cop killing an innocent grown man because of N200 (money that can't buy the smallest loaf of bread) means nothing to you
Just the normal different day, same shiit
May God help you

1 Like

Re: Policeman Kills 40-Year-Old Benalayefa Asiayei In Bayelsa Over ₦200 (Graphic) by tishbite42: 12:24pm On May 31
Waterysperm:

The way you Afonjaas lie eeh. Who told you that students from the East didn't take Mathematics exam yesterday? Anyway for your info, nobody harassed the students and they had a free day writing their exams. I know this will pain you to your bone marrows. Next time speak facts and don't lie cos of your hatred for the Igbo nation.
Lol
I no know sey na Yoruba person dey quote me since. The guy is just crazy
WAEC will release the results and the Easterners will come out tops

1 Like

Re: Policeman Kills 40-Year-Old Benalayefa Asiayei In Bayelsa Over ₦200 (Graphic) by favour32(m): 12:27pm On May 31
Two different sides in a country.

Police never misbehave in the North.
So, are soldiers.

Is the South conquered territory?

A part of the South is already reacting with this kind of unprofessionalism of the police.

Let us look into this matter and make sure that the culprit of a police man brought to book.
Re: Policeman Kills 40-Year-Old Benalayefa Asiayei In Bayelsa Over ₦200 (Graphic) by sageb: 12:28pm On May 31
UDOKABESTLUV:

Source: https://punchng.com/policeman-kills-40-year-old-in-bayelsa/

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/KicerXJZGHf46G7M/?mibextid=oFDknk

What a sad loss
The police man should be charged to court and made to face the law.

R. I. P to Benalayefa
Re: Policeman Kills 40-Year-Old Benalayefa Asiayei In Bayelsa Over ₦200 (Graphic) by BolaAThubv(m): 12:29pm On May 31
UDOKABESTLUV:
UDOKA NWA BEST LOVE, Is Back To Gist You
Udoka, you need to find something more meaningful to do with your life. This bad news business cannot take you anywhere

1 Like

Re: Policeman Kills 40-Year-Old Benalayefa Asiayei In Bayelsa Over ₦200 (Graphic) by Kingrshd3: 12:30pm On May 31
harryboyng:
No be naija again? As politicians dey do their own. Police sef dey do their own. Imagine. Waste a life that has suffered for years cos of greed and frustration. #LawlessCountry#

It's well óòo brother 😢 so he is gone for life 😢

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lepacious Bose Narrates Her Experience At 3rd Mainland Bridge Today / Kano: Customs Impounds 250 Bags Of Rice Concealed In Fuel Tanker / Tears As Woman Shares How Her Innocent Son Was Beaten 2 Death By Nigerian Police

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.