Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,505 members, 7,961,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 09:00 AM

Policeman Kills 40-Year-Old Benalayefa Asiayei In Bayelsa Over ₦200 (Graphic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Kills 40-Year-Old Benalayefa Asiayei In Bayelsa Over ₦200 (Graphic) (28932 Views)

28-Year-Old Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Bayelsa Over Missing N1,500 / Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) / Man Shoots His Girfriend Dead In Bayelsa Over Cheating Allegation. Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Kills 40-Year-Old Benalayefa Asiayei In Bayelsa Over ₦200 (Graphic) by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 12:34pm On May 31
woojin:
the man should have gave them the 200 and move on. being a Nigerian is a destiny
as e no dey nko ? Some of you guys talk carelessly. So does not having 200 naira warrant him being killed ? Wicked entity

1 Like

Re: Policeman Kills 40-Year-Old Benalayefa Asiayei In Bayelsa Over ₦200 (Graphic) by Trybes(m): 12:37pm On May 31
woojin:
the man should have gave them the 200 and move on. being a Nigerian is a destiny
He said he does not have. Maybe he said the truth
Re: Policeman Kills 40-Year-Old Benalayefa Asiayei In Bayelsa Over ₦200 (Graphic) by oyeb15: 12:37pm On May 31
Is is not better to pay d 200 than arguing with a cursed man with a gun.

Most of NPF are under curse
Re: Policeman Kills 40-Year-Old Benalayefa Asiayei In Bayelsa Over ₦200 (Graphic) by Kevineleven(m): 12:40pm On May 31
Just few days ago they killed another family man with tear gas at FCT.
Re: Policeman Kills 40-Year-Old Benalayefa Asiayei In Bayelsa Over ₦200 (Graphic) by NaijaCover(m): 12:47pm On May 31
BolaAThubv:
Udoka, you need to find something more meaningful to do with your life. This bad news business cannot take you anywhere

Why Are You Sounding Like That Please
Re: Policeman Kills 40-Year-Old Benalayefa Asiayei In Bayelsa Over ₦200 (Graphic) by generalsteve007: 12:48pm On May 31
TOMORROW IF GUNMEN SHOOT THIS IDIOT THAT KILLED THIS YOUNG MAN, UNA GO SAY EHYAA DEM DON KILL THIS MAN, YOU KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE WEY HIM DON KILL, NIGERIA, HUGE JOKE.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Kills 40-Year-Old Benalayefa Asiayei In Bayelsa Over ₦200 (Graphic) by Exceed15: 12:56pm On May 31
Nigeria police are evil. I hate them with passion. Just look at how they cut short this man's life. The idiot must be arrested and sentenced to death by hanging.
Re: Policeman Kills 40-Year-Old Benalayefa Asiayei In Bayelsa Over ₦200 (Graphic) by elasticlala: 12:58pm On May 31
This happens every time in Nigeria and government hasn’t done anything about Jt. Arresting and even sentencing the policeman to death is not enough; something has to be done about this. It is pathetic to see that too many things are wrong in Nigerian and all the government is concerned with at this stage, is old national anthem; madness
Re: Policeman Kills 40-Year-Old Benalayefa Asiayei In Bayelsa Over ₦200 (Graphic) by RepoMan007: 1:08pm On May 31
N200 that cannot buy a bottle of coca cola.
Re: Policeman Kills 40-Year-Old Benalayefa Asiayei In Bayelsa Over ₦200 (Graphic) by Matabue1985: 1:09pm On May 31
UDOKABESTLUV:

Source: https://punchng.com/policeman-kills-40-year-old-in-bayelsa/

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/KicerXJZGHf46G7M/?mibextid=oFDknk
the policeman must face justice but sometimes some Nigerians are too hard headed and stupid i remember i was once traveling with my friend and his heavily pregnant wife from lagos to warri and when we got to ore at about 6:30pm in the evening and some police officers stopped us and asked my friend to give them 2k before we pass and my friend refused and they wanted to deflate his car tire and he started struggline with them and were the only ones there and it was almort dark and the idiot has about 100k inside his car what about if they shoot us nobody will know, i had to stepped in and gave the police the 2k before they let us go. bottom line of it all, we all know say Nigeria police are bad and useless but make we nigerians still try dey use our brain too

1 Like

Re: Policeman Kills 40-Year-Old Benalayefa Asiayei In Bayelsa Over ₦200 (Graphic) by maasoap(m): 1:09pm On May 31
Dogalmighty17:
When will the policeman be apprehended?
He may never be apprehended or anytime soon, he will run. They shouldn't have let him escape the scene since he had been given out by his colleagues.
Re: Policeman Kills 40-Year-Old Benalayefa Asiayei In Bayelsa Over ₦200 (Graphic) by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:15pm On May 31
Nothing good ever comes out of police.one of the most stupid jobs
Re: Policeman Kills 40-Year-Old Benalayefa Asiayei In Bayelsa Over ₦200 (Graphic) by VaginaAcademic: 1:20pm On May 31
The police man must be an ex sars and corrupt
Re: Policeman Kills 40-Year-Old Benalayefa Asiayei In Bayelsa Over ₦200 (Graphic) by weslay: 1:23pm On May 31
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Too bad

Surprisingly is only in the south here police dey misbehave o

Did you not read on this platform the brutal killing of a young man in Abuja, when a Police Officer shot him in the face with a tear gas cannister.

The issue is not with the officers in the south, but with the NPF. Their recruitment, training and welfare is flawed
Re: Policeman Kills 40-Year-Old Benalayefa Asiayei In Bayelsa Over ₦200 (Graphic) by Onyeka8: 1:23pm On May 31
So painful.
May his gentle Soul Rest in Peace Amen.
Re: Policeman Kills 40-Year-Old Benalayefa Asiayei In Bayelsa Over ₦200 (Graphic) by JoeEeL(m): 1:29pm On May 31
Tombrown3:
Immediately you start seeing naija police as arm rubbers, you automatically lengthen your years in the country times 2.

If they stop you, stop.
Bring your phone, give it to them.
Obey whatever they ask, till you leave the place then take a legal action on them immediately.

Don't argue with a naija police man with gun, that's like telling an arm rubber with gun he can't steal anything from you! It's suicide mission!

Comfortable in slavery … you
Re: Policeman Kills 40-Year-Old Benalayefa Asiayei In Bayelsa Over ₦200 (Graphic) by JoeEeL(m): 1:30pm On May 31
Iamdboss:
"Give Cesar what belongs to Cesar" Golden rule for naija drivers and police on the road. Know this and know peace. At times little sacrifice saves live. Justice for this man.
Gosh! Just because if ₦200

I despise people like u
Re: Policeman Kills 40-Year-Old Benalayefa Asiayei In Bayelsa Over ₦200 (Graphic) by JoeEeL(m): 1:31pm On May 31
Adesina18111:
Please be very careful with Policemen at the check points...they are evil...they are always fully drunk...reason why I don't drag with them...even if you don't have what they demand for...you can be jovial with them...I have never had a bitter experience with them cos of the way I interact with them...once I know I don't have what they ask for...then i become a comedian...even with valid papers and particulars...don't be deceived by Ur ego...
justice or not...the dead man is not coming back to life again...

Ure mentally defeated already
Re: Policeman Kills 40-Year-Old Benalayefa Asiayei In Bayelsa Over ₦200 (Graphic) by Ouchbabe(f): 1:32pm On May 31
On my way to work this morning I saw two of these useless men in uniform arguing with a truck driver. You need to see how I ran pass that place before they will release bullet.
Mad people
Re: Policeman Kills 40-Year-Old Benalayefa Asiayei In Bayelsa Over ₦200 (Graphic) by Samesame247: 1:33pm On May 31
RIP bro.. Sleep on

You no know wetin God do for you.
Re: Policeman Kills 40-Year-Old Benalayefa Asiayei In Bayelsa Over ₦200 (Graphic) by sylve11: 1:38pm On May 31
Sad one! sad cool
Re: Policeman Kills 40-Year-Old Benalayefa Asiayei In Bayelsa Over ₦200 (Graphic) by Jayhome24: 1:40pm On May 31
Police again?

Pls who is the Minister for police affairs? He should be remove and the IG of police should be remove enough is enough, if these people can't reform the police and send some of these cursed uniform men back to their village then police should be replace by other security agency till a new set of reformed police officers are deploy
Re: Policeman Kills 40-Year-Old Benalayefa Asiayei In Bayelsa Over ₦200 (Graphic) by Iamdboss: 1:56pm On May 31
JoeEeL:

I despise people like u
Kill yourself nah...fool
Choose between to save your own life and part way with ₦200 oponu
Re: Policeman Kills 40-Year-Old Benalayefa Asiayei In Bayelsa Over ₦200 (Graphic) by Omodua(m): 2:11pm On May 31
woojin:
Do you know how much was in his pocket. Or you just pass judgmenement without reasoning the other way.

Why the self entitlement that they must collect money from citizens?
Re: Policeman Kills 40-Year-Old Benalayefa Asiayei In Bayelsa Over ₦200 (Graphic) by Adesina18111(m): 2:19pm On May 31
Thank you...people like you are always quicken to judge on social media while in real life you are a simp...if dem kill me shey e go affect you?

JoeEeL:

Ure mentally defeated already
Re: Policeman Kills 40-Year-Old Benalayefa Asiayei In Bayelsa Over ₦200 (Graphic) by Truthsandtrusts: 2:56pm On May 31
UDOKABESTLUV:

Source: https://punchng.com/policeman-kills-40-year-old-in-bayelsa/

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/KicerXJZGHf46G7M/?mibextid=oFDknk

We self sometimes we too greedy, because of 200 that you refuse to give you die, because of 200 they refuse to give you now you shot him dead both of you are greedy the dead and the police man both greedy.
Re: Policeman Kills 40-Year-Old Benalayefa Asiayei In Bayelsa Over ₦200 (Graphic) by LightofGod001: 3:14pm On May 31
Nigerian police need to re educate the rank and file
Re: Policeman Kills 40-Year-Old Benalayefa Asiayei In Bayelsa Over ₦200 (Graphic) by quiteboy(m): 3:17pm On May 31
Just like that oh! People, like @mannarbbq&grill go say we're doing well. Swine behavior
Re: Policeman Kills 40-Year-Old Benalayefa Asiayei In Bayelsa Over ₦200 (Graphic) by AmericanIdiot(m): 3:20pm On May 31
. This one is not a loss na
It’s an aboki tantamount to an animal
Re: Policeman Kills 40-Year-Old Benalayefa Asiayei In Bayelsa Over ₦200 (Graphic) by pikechukwu6(m): 4:04pm On May 31
Ijaw youths should as a matter of urgency go after the police. The animal called police are always thirsty for blood. How will he wast someone life because of #200 that can't buy biscuits cry cry cry
Re: Policeman Kills 40-Year-Old Benalayefa Asiayei In Bayelsa Over ₦200 (Graphic) by BiGVEEN58(m): 5:06pm On May 31
epondudu:
The Senate is sleeping, they need to Pass a law allowing Nigerians to own Weapons not ordinary weapons military grade legally because as things are going in this country that the youth don't want to work, if yahoo business stop most of those boys will robb we are not evening talking of the numbers of cultist out there..

Exactly what I told someone few minutes ago. If yahoo yahoo business stop. I'll move to my hometown within one month. Because even police station wont be safe not to talk of your street or business place
Re: Policeman Kills 40-Year-Old Benalayefa Asiayei In Bayelsa Over ₦200 (Graphic) by highchief1: 9:12pm On May 31
princepee:
Just imagine!
Killing a bread winner over #200,

And someone will still tell me police is your friend.

The police Man most be made to face the music.

Nonsense people
which music.the only music is if the ppl in that area can begin to waste any police man Dey see,kill them and thieir head.That way all this will stop.u know how many ppl police don waste and Nthg happen.na we be the problem.the day we will rise eveeybody will sit up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lepacious Bose Narrates Her Experience At 3rd Mainland Bridge Today / Kano: Customs Impounds 250 Bags Of Rice Concealed In Fuel Tanker / Tears As Woman Shares How Her Innocent Son Was Beaten 2 Death By Nigerian Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.